Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video (6975 Views)

Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) / See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by galaxylauncher: 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
This afternoon I was hungry and decided to stop by an eatery at Abacha road here in PH to have a lunch. Immediately I bought my food and sat down. This young lady walked in. Initially I didn't notice it but I looked closely and saw that the jean short was actually ripped through that you could see the lady's buttocks. What's your take on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2yZ7qqdYk0

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by LokoH(m): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
they plenty in PH. Yoruba women selling agbo

7 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by SadiqBabaSani: 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
Lolz Op is a Jjc neh
Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by hypertension(m): 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Lol
Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
na to dey wear tear tear pant remain
Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by laiperi: 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mind your damn business

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by RRodwave(m): 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
What kan i say?
Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by AwkaFinest: 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
Op e shock you? Abi u b JJC for PH.

4 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Idiko1: 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
I guess the weather is too hot.
Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by PrinceOfLagos: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
She's a prostitute

6 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by harmargedon: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
ain't nothing crazy about it.

7 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Can people live their private life

I hate it when people take pictures of other people unknowingly.

This is just plain stupid by the op.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Vickym1(f): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
Slay mama

E choke oo
Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by AsomughaChuks05: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
What's the meaning of those chains they wear on one leg?
Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by johnmartus(m): 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
Those girls are from imo state I can bet it with my life. But op I just wish the girl know when you are camera them of course they would have collect the phone from your hand and smash it on your head.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Enoch07: 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
I see no wrong here, op be careful oh this is normal
Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by chatinent: 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Can people live their private life

I hate it when people take pictures of other people unknowingly.

This is just plain stupid by the op.

What you hate is really nobody's business.

It is detestable and that's why he took pictures to show the world a stupid person.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by chatinent: 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
Everyone supporting this is not okay.

Nonsense and ingredients.

5 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
chatinent:

What you hate is really nobody's business.

It is detestable and that's why he took pictures to show the world a stupid person.

How is it his business....this is the most stupidest act ever.

Like taking pictures of people without their permission.

I don't support the way she dress but taking pictures of people with their permission is stupid.

It is stalking.

7 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by LilyColin(f): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mad vlogger looking for traffic. The lady should sue him asap
Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by chatinent: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How is it his business....this is the most stupidest act ever.

Like taking pictures of people without their permission.

I don't support the way she dress but taking pictures of people with their permission is stupid.

It is stalking.

I understand you but I want to justify his actions with the girl's baddtitude.
Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Whoube99(f): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
Learn to mine ya business young man.
Na ya buttocks
Abi the buttocks no let you eat ya food wey you buy
Stop looking for, wetin no look for you.
If you like the gal you for waka go meet am yeyeye, I hope say u no wet ya boxers

5 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Optional09: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
May be you should be arrested for recording her. That’s the only offense.

it’s not your business how anyone chose to dress

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by KAHBOOM: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
Lesbians
Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
Wats wrong wit the clothes she wore
Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
These ones o er dress sef. The ones I saw yesterday in Lagos here shock me. With their Large boobs spilled out and their big lumpy bumbums all out. Me I wear short gowns and bumshort but I never knew someone can comfortably were a top, not a long top o, I mean a top that's short as gown. Their boobs like water bags.
I was too shocked to be shock

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Brayss(m): 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
Yam Leg

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Nicepoker(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
Op that's a bottom feeder harlot. We have lots of them on this platform.

4 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Liposure: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
This is how they sell their market. Op warn yourself. She's not hurting anybody.
Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Liposure: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
What's the meaning of those chains they wear on one leg?
anklets. Commonly used for fetish things

4 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Draslo(m): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
You didn't have to video it. If I was there I and I caught you, i would have beat the shit out of you. If you like be my papa agemate

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Wore To An Eatery In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by FahBuLous: 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
There is something mosdii likes saying... who can help me please...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Retouching Troubles / Irish Linen Shirt - Payment on Delivery / How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.