Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Research Collaboration Opportunity For Grad Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Research Collaboration Opportunity For Grad Students (164 Views)

“I Am The Only Black Grad” – Lady Celebrates Graduating From US Varsity, Becomes / Recommendations For A Research Collaboration Software / Choosing Between Usa�� And Canada�� For Grad School | Things You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Research Collaboration Opportunity For Grad Students by dremmy: 3:22am On Mar 07, 2021
Hi guys,
I am a Nigerian pursuing a doctorate degree in the US and I am looking for a graduate student collaborator in statistics and/or mathematics with basic knowledge of data analysis in at least a statistical package.
Student should be a graduate student (masters level) in statistics, mathematics, computer science or data science. Enterprising people with bachelor's degree may also inquire about this opportunity but I would prefer a masters student. The aim of this collaboration is to work on projects that would lead to research publications in international journals of public health, epidemiology or biostatistics. Experience in Excel and atleast one statistical software is required. There's no funding for this project (this is entirely my personal project), however I can provide a stipend of up to 10-20k monthly depending on experience. You also have the opportunity to be a 2nd or 3rd author of research manuscripts. And a letter of recommendation for future graduate training in the US (if that is your plan) from me and/or my colleague/major professor. The time commitment is 10hrs weekly. Send a short resume (basically educational qualification, and skills/experience; no need to put your name) to my email danielstan1000@gmail.com and I will reach out to you for an interview via Skype, Zoom or Microsoft teams.

Best!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Salesforce Administrator Certification Training / Using Hyenas To Understand Swot. / How To Make Home Made Polish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.