Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

“I Am The Only Black Grad” – Lady Celebrates Graduating From US Varsity, Becomes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “I Am The Only Black Grad” – Lady Celebrates Graduating From US Varsity, Becomes (2627 Views)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) / Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School / Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am The Only Black Grad” – Lady Celebrates Graduating From US Varsity, Becomes by Oluwatech(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2023
In her post, she expressed her pride and joy in becoming a graduate and the only black graduate from the university.

Christinee’s accomplishments were met with positive reactions from fellow internet users. Many congratulated her on her achievements and wished her the best of luck in her future endeavors.

Some even shared their own experiences, with one user recounting the scarcity of women in the same program back in 1988.

Christinee’s success is not only a personal triumph but also a symbol of hope and inspiration for people of color pursuing careers in..................................

https://knowall.com.ng/i-am-the-only-black-grad-lady-celebrates-graduating-from-us-varsity-becomes-aerospace-engineer/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am The Only Black Grad” – Lady Celebrates Graduating From US Varsity, Becomes by amstrong66: 11:38pm On May 13, 2023
This is amazing
Re: “I Am The Only Black Grad” – Lady Celebrates Graduating From US Varsity, Becomes by Oluwatech(m): 12:27pm On May 14, 2023
amstrong66:
This is amazing

Yeah

(1) (Reply)

Uniosun 2013/2014 Ex-pre-dites / 12 Breathtaking Waterfall In Nigeria You Need To See / Breaking News: *ASUU-OOU Suspends Strike*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.