Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? (23837 Views)

Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! / Why Are Nigerians Always Angry With The Question 'please May I Know You?' / What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by CryptoRepublic1: 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
doxijaw:

You never jam crazy oyinbos.

I won't say uncivilised, more like quick tempered.

Oyinbos fight as well, ever heard of the English football hooligans, Irish travellers, the ira, redneck's.

Irish travellers are the most uncivilized set of people the EU they actually see themselves as a minority ethnic group in Ireland,they tend to relate their lives and story to the blacks.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
Life nor balance
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by CryptoRepublic1: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
luminouz:

I don't agree with her on that.

She first said Africans are emotional and now it's due to our testosterones?

Not buying it

Infairness to her some organisations in the U.K. has conducted a research on the subject matter few years ago and they concluded that it is a result of testosterone level.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by luminouz(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

Infairness to her some organisations in the U.K. has conducted a research on the subject matter few years ago and they concluded that it is a result of testosterone level.

So africans are the most aggressive based only on testosterone levels?
Arabs and Indians are not aggressive too?

Do you some survery also placed Nigerians among the top 10 happiest people? So which do we believe?

In my opinion, aggressiveness is different from aggression, which is being apprehensive towards others. Purely, an economic hardship stuff
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
luminouz:

I don't agree with her on that.

She first said Africans are emotional and now it's due to our testosterones?

Not buying it

I am not swallowing it, actually.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by doxijaw: 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

Irish travellers are the most uncivilized set of people the EU they actually see themselves as a minority ethnic group in Ireland,they tend to relate their lives and story to the blacks.

You haven't met some crazy non travellers .

The drug dealers, prostitution rings from Eastern Europe.

Bottom line them plenty, thank God they have a system unlike us where everything is left until it becomes uncontrollable.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
1Sharon:

Black men have the highest testtosterone level out of all the races

I don't have the highest testosterone level among all races.
There is no experiment that can prove what you are saying.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:
Africans are naturally very uncivilized that's why,the problem is not limited to Nigerians alone,but all black skin people even the Arabs are even worst.
False.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
doxijaw:

You never jam crazy oyinbos.

I won't say uncivilised, more like quick tempered.

Oyinbos fight as well, ever heard of the English football hooligans, Irish travellers, the ira, redneck's.

Even oyinbos can be quick tempered.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
1Sharon:

What rich socio economic status? undecided

And why are African Americans angry too?
Why won't they be angry??
If there's a reason to be angry,every human being should be angry unless the person is a lunatic or an slowpoke.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Ademola47(m): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
Spicycat:

it is gross foolishness to ask someone "are you the last person on the queue"

Next time when you go to the bank don't ask anybody anything, just fill your teller and stand behind the last person on the damn queue.
It happened at the ATM stand
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by 1Sharon(f): 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I don't have the highest testosterone level among all races.
There is no experiment that can prove what you are saying.

Lol ever heard of biochemistry?

Stay blissfully ignorant
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by yomi007k(m): 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
3kay945:

Why are you guys exchanging words? Wasn't this the same picture painted by the Op. cool

Dem full everywhere grin

My brother no be so o.

The guy dey talk like say na him dey feed us or him dey pay me salary.
Even if one is a boss or an elder there should be a manner of approach.

But if him talk anyhow, I go drop am like its hot.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Ayobami7(m): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
okay
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by MilesLamar(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Ogbeni the heat alone ehnnn....dey make person angry...

Every where now ehnnn.. dey hot....that alone can make people angry..I don baff reach four times today...rice way them give me...fear nor allow me eat am for inside because of heat....I carry am come outside
Coupled with the hardship.....
Person go huzzle from money till night still the money nor dey fall out....if the money manage enter your hand he nor go get value....before you know it ...one thousand naira note go be like two hundred
Even we the bombers..nor dey get am clear again....hungry want kill us....you go dedicate your time take chat client finish....time to bill client go reach....he go loose guard you....to cry you nor go fit cry.....depression and frustration go nearly set in
Na to restart again

You don't have any investment??
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Litmus: 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry?

Not my experience. Majority of Nigerians that I know are full of life, smart, intelligent, sophisticated, always keen on self improvement, always keen to advice even when not needed and always extremely humorous.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by descarado: 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
It is frustration.
Frustration about endless myriads of future filled with darkness
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Litmus: 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nigerians are very loving, forgiving and straight talking people. Don’t judge Nigerians by what you read on niaralend. Many of those talking up killing and trying to pit Nigerians against each other are not even Nigerians. Some are Nigerians practicing a primitive form of politics.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by BigBashiru: 1:24am On Mar 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

False.

It's true. Both uncivilized and undisciplined.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by romunu(m): 7:14am On Mar 08, 2021
Depression
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by naijapage(f): 7:25am On Mar 08, 2021
harmargedon:
The situation of the country, the stress we go through, mentally and physically. All this tell on our relationship with one another. we work over 12hrs just to survive, no time for Customer Service family or vacation. And at the end you'll be paid peanuts. Even the rich ones work twice these days, stay in traffic for four hours, children complaining about lots of things, family requesting for help here and there. All this amount for the anger you see on people's faces.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 08, 2021
BigBashiru:

It's true. Both uncivilized and undisciplined.
Inferiority complex can't allow you to think otherwise.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by ddeola: 8:17am On Mar 08, 2021
because virtually everything in Nigeria na war. That is why fake prophets are thriving in d land. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:16am On Mar 08, 2021
I was going into an office being manned by DSS. After I registered my name as required, one of the DSS asked me for what I want to do in the office. After I told him, he angrily told me that if not for the intervention of the police officer, he would have chase me out of their security post. He went further to call me a small boy and that I was exhibiting some arrogant feat. I was shocked. I politely apologised, signed out immediately, turned and left.
Nigerians are unhappy. We're all in a prison, it's just that the fence is so wide we can't see it.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by mecussey(m): 10:32am On Mar 08, 2021
phodoraz:
why won't the average Nigerian be Angry? The system is not favourable. Too much work, with little or nothing to show for it. School is another 'wahala' after all the suffering to gain admission, go through all the suffering lecturers, ASUU and government will put you through, to get a good job is by connection or by on top bed procedure or you have plenty grace. The weather sef is too hot

The weather is the worst...but if money dey at least AC go dey do the job just like in cold places in Europe where warmers do the job. We only need to make the environment habitable by ourselves but Buhari and colleagues don't care. They are more interested in one Nigeria or death.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by BigBashiru: 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Inferiority complex can't allow you to think otherwise.
Black people always going to white countries and cant create any developed society. Its not inferiority complex its the facts....
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
BigBashiru:

Black people always going to white countries and cant create any developed society. Its not inferiority complex its the facts....

The politicians don't want a developed Nigeria and some other African countries.
But inferiority complex makes you think otherwise.
A fact you can't prove is not a fact.
The politicians can enhance development since they have the power and resources but they don't want to.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Tundex911: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
Blame bubu cuz things hard outside
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Ademola47(m): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Why won't they be angry??
If there's a reason to be angry,every human being should be angry unless the person is a lunatic or an slowpoke.

Good!

In a non rhetorical form, What could that secret to being angry as a Nigerian be?
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by 77star: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / How To Get Mtn Customer Care Direct With This Short Code / H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.