Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Magazine Production - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Magazine Production (499 Views)

Need Writers For A Magazine And Blog, Collaboration And Partnership / Research/content Writers Needed For Young People's Online Magazine / Chimamanda Adichie Covers ‘M-Lemonde’, French Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Magazine Production by mekiluv01: 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hey Friends!

Been a long moment of research and facts gathering regarding the current state of magazine production Nigeria. I know how digital age has affected almost every aspect of our life, but I'm still among those who love holding physical book and any printed literary work rather than reading electronic version. With my passion to delve into magazine production, I want your views and ideas on the chances of success and perhaps, the cost of production involve in magazine process. Guys, I really need you insight and guides.
Re: Magazine Production by RedSquid: 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
Magazines anyway anytime for me. I've been an avid reader since I was a kid and study up to 6 hours daily bit electronic digests will never take the place of regular magazines.

You can setup your magazines to have e-digests where readers can read up contents online and print media readers buy the magazine. I have a team of ten writers and editors. I have an amazing graphics designer. So if you want to do this I have the entire engine system to make it work.

1 Like

Re: Magazine Production by Polaris1: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
Your friends and acquaintances are potential buyers of your magazine.
Ask them a simple question - "how many magazines have you bought in the past six months? "

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Journey / Writers, Why Do You Still Accept N2 To N5 Per Word For Writing Gigs? / A Taste Of Vengeance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.