Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,446 members, 7,850,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

A Taste Of Vengeance - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Taste Of Vengeance (503 Views)

The Heat Of Vengeance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Taste Of Vengeance by OnyxPhoenix: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hey guys!!!!
So I'm new here(as you probably guessed) but I've been following quite alot of stories quietly, on nairaland, and I must admit that most of the works here have inspired me. Which is why I have decided to drop something new, sizzling and hopefully, interesting enough for me to get some accolades by members of this great forum. Mind you though, I'm still a budding writer my self so I'm always open to comments, interactions, views and most importantly, constructive criticism. Not suicidal ones ooooo, cuz Dem plenty for this forum. Anyways, without much further ado, I welcome you guys to the brand new world of Akin Bank-Anthony and Maurice Dike in the all-new, all-powerful and all-mesmerizing thriller........

A TASTE OF VENGANCE.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Taste Of Vengeance by OnyxPhoenix: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
Synopsis
Thelma Dike and Funke Ojo had been friends since childhood. They were like inseparable sisters, despite their different ethnicities. However, they were both struggling women as the former was just a mere primary school teacher and the latter, a petty trader. And to top it all off, Thelma's husband had died in an accident while Funke was a divorcee. They were single mothers and it was these similarities that united them and their two sons. However, an incident one day would change the cause of their lives forever and spark off the hatred that had threatened to grow for so long....a hatred, that would destroy their lives forever...
This is a story of love lost...
Of friendship....
Of betrayal and hatred and most of all....

Of SWEET REVENGE.....

Copyright ©2022
This story has mature language and content that might not be suitable for all ages. Young viewers, take note....

Updates start dropping soon...
Please be as encouraging as possible guys....
Thanks....

1 Like

Re: A Taste Of Vengeance by Bam17(f): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hon, why did u stop updating? Please start again.
Re: A Taste Of Vengeance by Bam17(f): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
OnyxPhoenix:
Hey guys!!!!
So I'm new here(as you probably guessed) but I've been following quite alot of stories quietly, on nairaland, and I must admit that most of the works here have inspired me.

Really? So whose works inspired you? I'm eager to hear grin

(1) (Reply)

Vampire/witch/werewolf Romance Writer For Hire! / Bitten Abroad By Sylvaprince / Stv's Literary Faux Pas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.