Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,785 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Prophetic Prayer Declarations For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Prayer Declarations For You (488 Views)

Oyedepo Releases Prophetic Declarations For 2024 / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Prophetic Declarations For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Prayer Declarations For You by joinpreneur(m): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
Prophetic Prayer Points/Declarations for the people

By: Prophetess Beatrice D. Hephzibah

1. Reprove every disease that afflicts the soul in my life.

2. Lord, rebuke every sickness/diseases/ailments that can cut short my life.

3. O Creator, hold fast the rod of my lamp in your hands.

4. Who is the strong and wicked man or woman interrupting the journey of my faith, God, lay your hand of wrath upon him or her.

5. O God of Israel, wage war against Satan and his kingdom for my sake and my children.

6. Confirm my success, O Lord. Let the need for it be established!

7. O God of Israel, if Satan accuses me before you, Lord oppose his accusation against me. Forbid it!

8. O God my Creator, do not let me make mistakes about choices in life. Mistake about marriage (the man or the woman) or other things.

9. In the journey of my faith, my garments are defiled, Lord cleanse it.

10. In this way of Truth and Life I'm following, Lord put my feet on the rock, let it not be removed or shaken.

11. The state of bad dreams over me be demolished.

12. O Lord my God, do not put my life into the hands of my enemies.

In Jesus' Name. Amen

https://www.nairaland.com/5819661/encounter-woman-god-prophetic-still/7

(1) (Reply)

Gentleness / Making Love On A Sunday Morning / Pastor Adeoye Enoch Is Not Doing The Will Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.