Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works (15703 Views)

My Encounter With My Religious Neighbor Today / Prophet Suddenly: A Shameful Satire Of God's Prophetic Ministry / My Encounter With The Marine World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
Prophetic Prayer Points for the people

By: Prophetess Beatrice D. Hephzibah

1. Reprove every disease that afflicts the soul in my life.

2. Lord, rebuke every sickness/diseases/ailments that can cut short my life.

3. O Creator, hold fast the rod of my lamp in your hands.

4. Who is the strong and wicked man or woman interrupting the journey of my faith, God, lay your hand of wrath upon him or her.

5. O God of Israel, wage war against Satan and his kingdom for my sake and my children.

6. Confirm my success, O Lord. Let the need for it be established!

7. O God of Israel, if Satan accuses me before you, Lord oppose his accusation against me. Forbid it!

8. O God my Creator, do not let me make mistakes about choices in life. Mistake about marriage (the man or the woman) or other things.

9. In the journey of my faith, my garments are defiled, Lord cleanse it.

10. In this way of Truth and Life I'm following, Lord put my feet on the rock, let it not be removed or shaken.

11. The state of bad dreams over me be demolished.

12. O Lord my God, do not put my life into the hands of my enemies.

In Jesus' Name. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 8:48am On Mar 08, 2021
joinpreneur:
Now, I'm not ignorant about the fact that scattered across the nation Nigeria and by extension Africa continent are men of their pockets who use the name of Jesus as a fast channel for expansion monetarily. But whoever goes on with this mindset will remain stagnant forever. There are true men hidden in the hermits; they are not on Radio or TV not even would you find them on the social media. They're not concerned about your money nor carried away by the wind of ephemeral things. They don't even need to meet you to reveal God's purpose for your life. When you encounter them you'd know whether the power at work in them is real or not. God will not make a man without leaving His signature for attestation that Elohim did it.

Recently, I discovered how helpless people are including myself when they have no clue about what exactly their reason on earth is. Whoever is clueless about the purpose of God for himself is liable to be defeated by the storm of life which are set as distractions.

I shared it few days ago in a comment on a post and now I felt making it separately would help more people. encountered a woman of God. I found this key and it blessed me in a no small way. Prophetic direction is real. I'd be selfish not to share it. She blessed me real good. I tell you again believe me, there are true prophets. Many of them are not on TV or media. They don't need to meet you before they reveal the mind of God about your life FREE OF CHARGE!!! That's quite unbelievable, with the application of God's words in the right coordinates.

For those who feel like, not mandatory to call. And the essence is not to drive your attention to call. (Note)
You may call her; 0-8-1-6-3-6-5-6-8-9-0

May God light up your countenance. And cause his face to shine upon you today.

May He cause favor with men become reality in your life.

No accusations levied against you shall stand. Every report favors you in Jesus' name.

Your faith steps into a higher level, IJN.

Your journey with God will never be interrupted.

Every force and craftiness launched from the pit of hell to win or steal your soul from God is rebuked now.

In the Lord's kingdom when it shall fully come, may you be counted worthy.

Amen
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2021
If you believe, You will see the Glory of God. John 11:40

Good morning
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 7:21am On Mar 28, 2021
Happy Palm Sunday!

God bless you
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
God grant swift answers to your prayers IJN
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by Jashub: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
joinpreneur:
God grant swift answers to your prayers IJN
Hi. Can I speak with you privately?
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jashub:
Hi. Can I speak with you privately?

No problem, sir.

0-9-0-3-7-8-5-6-8-0-6 (WhatsApp)
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by Jashub: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
joinpreneur:

No problem, sir.

0-9-0-3-7-8-5-6-8-0-6 (WhatsApp)
This number is not on WhatsApp
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 8:32am On Apr 01, 2021
Happy new month. May the King of Kings crown you with the crown of glory. He's never failed, He will not fail you too.

Keep pressing on. His majesty is on his way to reward your patience and perseverance.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2021
Good morning... May all your request be granted by God today according to His Will. And His protection shall not depart from your dwelling. Amen

Have a nice day!
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 12:25pm On May 16, 2021
God will supply all your needs according to his riches in glory. There's nothing too difficulty for Him to do and in him is all possibility dwells. Your own assignment is to not depart from his presence anytime any day and trust and obey him till the end. Happy Sunday!
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2021
What God is bringing to you is so much greater than your past! Focus on Him.

Happy Sunday
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 6:25am On May 24, 2021
Did you know that we can ONLY "name and claim" things that God wants us to have that will benefit others and bring Him glory?!

Good morning, and have a very nice and blessed day ahead!
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 11:18am On May 30, 2021
Happy Sunday!

Be watchful and vigilant. When ANYONE tells you, follow me to SOMEWHERE regardless of the place (be it a church), think twice before you go, ask God first. Better still, don't go at all.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 8:29am On Jun 09, 2021
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith.

Have you been persevere in running the race marked out for you?
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Sunday to everyone. This week is your week of breakthrough. God from heaven will send you help. You shall know no sorrow or bitterness. May your wounds be healed. And may the hand of mighty God be upon you. Go and live for God in the name of Jesus son of the living God.

Be a good example of faith. Let men drink from your impact. Help the needy around you. Do not despise the orphans and the widows. Be very sensitive to know what God is requiring from you today... Be spiritually sensitive.

Block every loophole of the devil. Give him no attention. Work on yourself and your spiritual growth. Very important.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by Nobody: 3:42am On Jun 21, 2021
terrezo2002:
The phone number you posted just spoilt everything. I didn't bother to read again

Man must wack na grin
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
To everyone following my post, and other readers all over the world, please, there's no more time. Stop wasting time you supposed to utilize knowing God more. Give your life to Christ if you're yet to do so. Do it Now, tomorrow might be too late. Christ is coming and that is here already. His coming is unavoidable. Little children are now dreaming and testifying to his coming and horrible experience that will come on and after. He's now putting the prophesy of his coming to the mouth of little babies to proclaim.

Focus on God, and His Christ. Know him if you're yet to do so.

Give your life to Christ now, if you're yet to do so, for his coming is at hand... The voice of the prophet is crying again in the wilderness as of the days of Elijah...
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Happy Sunday to us
This is yet another reminder to everyone reading this post that Christ is coming back the second time. He is coming back and it's very near. Every eye will see him in His glory. Accept him now, tomorrow might be too late!
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 7:45am On Sep 06, 2021
Jesus Christ is coming back the second time. It is imminent. Every eye will see Him appear in the sky. His second coming is ONLY to rapture the saved souls, they who truly believed in him and doers of his commands. Will you be raptureable? Will he find you faithful to the end? The rest of days to his coming should mandate the wise ones to go on their knees and cry to the God of heaven and earth for purification of hearts. Repent if you're yet to, accept Jesus today. It is an attack to want to wait till tomorrow. What if you die tomorrow, you die without Jesus Christ, a painful and shameful. Think about where your soul will be after death. THINK! THINK! THINK! Don't allow the devil continue to deceive you.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2021
Put your trust in God.

Put your trust in God.

Put your trust in God ONLY for He doesn't let down.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by esteemdev: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
joinpreneur:
Put your trust in God.

Put your trust in God.

Put your trust in God ONLY for He doesn't let down.

Describe the woman church to me.. m coming from ibadan.... Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
esteemdev:

Good evening, sir.

Her church's in Akure, Ondo State. Christ Possibility Church, Adedeji Estate, Phase 1, Along Ado-Igoba Expressway.

In case you require any other info, you can WhatsApp/Call my line: 0-9-0-3-7-8-5-6-8-0-6
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
esteemdev:

Her church's branch is also in Ikare Town, Ondo State. You might want to come when she's not in Akure. But you'll meet her in Ikare Town.

Just let me know whenever you're set to come. I'll lead you right, sir.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
How God will work this month is different. Different from what we saw in the past months. God is demanding from me and you to be close to him in righteousness and holiness if you must be spared. Something big and terrible is coming. And only those who are righteous and holy would be kept safe and protected from the disease. The prayer is that you won't be punished for the offense or sin you're innocent of.

Reverence God and His anointed. This is very important and has as very strong impact on your expectations from God.

It is time for you to make it a point of duty to walk blamelessly before the Lord God your maker so that you, your prayers and your thanksgiving might be acceptable unto him.
Then, Victory will be yours!
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 6:52am On Oct 04, 2021
Prayer of Thanksgiving to Victory

He is the God from the beginning to the End. Alpha and Omega. God never changes from time being, he's not influenced by time nor space. His existence is continuous and mercy endures forever.

God is still the God that causes people to be victorious. It does not matter the height of your challenges, God of heaven can give you victory. He didn't promise us that we won't face challenges, He only promised us Victory. So God still is the giver of victory.

God regards Thanksgiving very much. Very much that he gives victory to many through the supplication of thanksgiving. This is a very powerful understanding.

You might have been praying for a long period of time without answer, that God can through your prayer of Thanksgiving give you long waited victory and cause you to joy again.

So who are those that benefit from this road to victory? Prayer of Thanksgiving is a road map to Victory. But then God doesn't accept the thanksgiving of everyone. He doesn't accept the thanksgiving of the ungodly. He doesn't take pleasure in the prayer and service of an unrighteous person. So if you're not righteous and holy, it might be difficult for this key to work for you. You must first partner with God through total submission to Christ and partnership with the Holy Spirit. God is Spirit and His Spirit is Holy. You too must be holy and righteous for you to be acceptable unto Him.

This key works powerfully, tested and proven, backed up by the integrity of God's word. And for it to be at work in your own life, then you too MUST girdle your loin and seek for holiness and righteousness. Take it as a responsibility to work blamelessly before God in fear and trembling. Fear God always and make straight His ways. Make your own ways straight before God almighty as well.

When your works are pleased unto God, then your prayer of Thanksgiving can be acceptable unto him. And when it is acceptable to God, then it would work wonders and miracles. Therein you'll find your Victory.

-Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah

Good morning and happy new week.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 7:48am On Oct 09, 2021
joinpreneur:
Now, I'm not ignorant about the fact that scattered across the nation Nigeria and by extension Africa continent are men of their pockets who use the name of Jesus as a fast channel for expansion monetarily. But whoever goes on with this mindset will remain stagnant forever. There are true men hidden in the hermits; they are not on Radio or TV not even would you find them on the social media. They're not concerned about your money nor carried away by the wind of ephemeral things. They don't even need to meet you to reveal God's purpose for your life. When you encounter them you'd know whether the power at work in them is real or not. God will not make a man without leaving His signature for attestation that Elohim did it.

Recently, I discovered how helpless people are including myself when they have no clue about what exactly their reason on earth is. Whoever is clueless about the purpose of God for himself is liable to be defeated by the storm of life which are set as distractions.

I shared it few days ago in a comment on a post and now I felt making it separately would help more people. encountered a woman of God. I found this key and it blessed me in a no small way. Prophetic direction is real. I'd be selfish not to share it. She blessed me real good. I tell you again believe me, there are true prophets. Many of them are not on TV or media. They don't need to meet you before they reveal the mind of God about your life FREE OF CHARGE!!! That's quite unbelievable, with the application of God's words in the right coordinates.

For those who feel like, not mandatory to call. And the essence is not to drive your attention to call. (Note)
You may call her; 0-8-1-6-3-6-5-6-8-9-0
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2021
When men say there's casting down, God says there's lifting up. While men plot to bring you down, His majesty will look down from his throne and laugh them, then turn their plans against themselves. He who makes the Lord His refuge and fortress can never be put to shame. And will never be shaken.

Submit today to the Lordship of Christ Jesus our master and experience a divine turn around in your life for good.

Good morning. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 7:16am On Oct 20, 2021
A very good morning to you all beloved.

Jesus is Lord! Hallelujah Amen! He loves me and you. He died for me and you that we might be reconciled back to the Father. Continue to live in Him. He has begged His Father-God to give us His Holy Spirit. Listen always to Him with all obedience.

He has never for once left us without directions. That's why again he gave us the prophetic office. ONLY HIS PROPHETS ARE TRUE FOR ONLY HIM IS TRUE. HE IS THE WAY, TRUTH AND LIFE.

So God is still speaking! It is a necessity that you should be aware of what He has to say about you, his purposes for your life. It is dangerous for a man to live outside the will and purposes of God for him. Leverage on the place of a True Prophetic to hear directly from God of heavens today.

Freely God has given men his true gifts, freely they're expected to be used to liberate souls that are straying to the pit of hell out of ignorance and negligence of the Holy God and Christ His son, for the sake of kingdom advancement.

If you're willing to hear about God's purpose for you, do not hesitate to call mummy prophetess; 0-8-1-6-3-6-5-6-8-9-0
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 6:17am On Oct 25, 2021
Good morning... This week, you'll find Favor from God and from Men.

Have a great day ahead!
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Happy New Month
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 6:50am On Nov 29, 2021
As we go to end the month November, everything that doesn't look God in your life shall end totally in the name of Jesus the Son of God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele 2024 Prophecies: Assassination Attempts On Presidents, Governors / RCCG Convention 2019: "And God Said" - August 5 - 11th / Is Governor Ambode Of Lagos State A Christian Or Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.