Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) (8153 Views)

See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by kennyone: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2011
Dagrin akogun, omo ogun
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by tope3x(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2011
I WILL ALWAYS MISS MY GUY, DA GRIN, BARRACK "O"GRIN, I WILL MISS YOU TILL THE END OF TIME, AND I WISH YOU R.I.P, cry sad
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by Abayomin70(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2011
rest in peace dagrin
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by Viques: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2011
How come dis Dagrin guy is becoming more popular @ his death than when he was alive? Whats special about him? I've listened to his songs and they aren't better than the ones I've heard from other musicians. Come to think of it I never heard his name while he was alive and I'm sure most of u neva did too.
Fellow NL pls can someone tell me whats very special about Dagrin dats making him more popular in death than when he was alive.
No beefing pls.
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by DAY12(m): 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2011
Mo Like Buddie yen gann,

Mofe fi sho *OFFICE*

To baro iro mefa

Mo shi ma *NOTICE*

Still my number 1 rapper

Listen to Dagrin - Swag (Fi Le)  ft Cartiair for free.

www.mytruspot.com/dagrin/song_focus_4882.php

Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by DAY12(m): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2011
Viques:

How come dis Dagrin guy is becoming more popular @ his death than when he was alive? Whats special about him? I've listened to his songs and they aren't better than the ones I've heard from other musicians. Come to think of it  I never heard his name while he was alive and I'm sure most of u neva did too.
Fellow NL pls can someone tell me whats very special about Dagrin dats making him more popular in death than when he  was alive.
No beefing pls.

Dagrin is an Ephemeral Phenomenon. During his time, No other rappers contest!

I still dey miss dis boy, chai, God why,  why,  why. cry cry embarassed

I can't help but wonder what would have happened to 9ja hip pop if Ba'rack Ogrin was still here with us! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry

I think we might have seen a genuinely new Hip pop music emerge from him.

Listen to dis

-E mi ni *YES*, ( I'm d YES )
-E mi ni  *BEST*, ( I'm d BEST )
-Eyin leru pooo, ( U re d last )

Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by dboyfams: 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2011
@thread poster. I think u got d date wrong, dagrin actualy died,on thurs,22nd april. Mayb u meant d day he had d accident. Anyway it a gud 1 rememberin d guy. His style is 2 unique and original 2 b 4gotn quickly. I did, do and will alwys luv u dagrin, akogun, chief executive omoita. Live on bro.
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by tblacker(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2011
Tawon gurls ba rimi wani omo odun,bi moshen rap e rope monlogun, Moti lo forimi lodo pelu kankan,momu kankan yen mo so sodo obodo lo, Damn!!! What a lost! RIP son of man, miss you sooooooooooooo cry cry cry much cry cry cry
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by blackmale(m): 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2011
LYRICAL WERE, rip
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by sirt1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2011
Dagrin, chief executive omo ita. RIP
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by maxtum(m): 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2011
R.I.P Dagrin.
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by OnyeBabe1(f): 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2011
Seriously, why are his friends not advertising the dangers of drink driving, surely that is the main cause of his death. Never heard of d guy but I am sure he wont mind others being saved from the same fate.
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by vaLasce(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2011
Dagrin lives on!
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by okayD: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2011
Is your boy okay, so Dagrin mo like e bi margin

Ko somo na. R. I. P.
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by calculusx(m): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2011
My Dear Friend, How i wish you are still Alive to do DEMOCRACY REMIX. May your Soul RIP
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by alexleo(m): 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2011
, and nobody cares where his soul has gone to?

The questions are - Did he receive Christ before he died? NO.

Whats the fate of someone who dies without Christ?  The person's soul will be cast in hell forever.

What about hell? Hell is a place of eternal torment prepared by God for satan and all those who choose to follow the way of satan while they where alive.

So? If the so called Dagrin died without Christ then , sorry, he is burning in hell forever and None of the statements that you people are making here can save him.

The best you can do while you are alive is to be Saved from your life of sin. Jesus is the way the truth and the life.
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2011
R.I.P. Akogun. I shed tears the day you died. Even though I do not understand yoruba, I discerned every single word you said in "ghetto story" because I believe that is the story of most naija youth, to make it out of their sufferings one day. Rest in the bosom of the Lord C.E.O.
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2011
alexleo:

Whats the fate of someone who dies without Christ?  The person's soul will be cast in hell forever.

What about hell? Hell is a place of eternal torment prepared by God for satan and all those who choose to follow the way of satan while they where alive.

So? If the so called Dagrin died without Christ then , sorry, he is burning in hell forever and None of the statements that you people are making here can save him.

The best you can do while you are alive is to be Saved from your life of sin. Jesus is the way the truth and the life.

who be this one now wey dey form holy holy ? Hungry people !
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by OWOLAYEMO: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2011
May His Soul Rest in Peace but the lesson of the Tradgedy is simple- Do everything possible to stay Alive!
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by toideve(m): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2011
It's not yet 1 year joor!
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by Christopherblings: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2011
dagrin da ghetto rap king
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2011
OWOLAYEMO:

May His Soul Rest in Peace but the lesson of the Tradgedy is simple- Do everything possible to stay Alive!

There is no running away from death.whether you like it or not,it will surely come.death is inevitable !
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by alexleo(m): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2011
@Bluetooth, I pity you for thinking I am a hungry man because I said it the way it is in the bible. Anyway let me stop here.
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by trojanprom: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2011
Dagrin, barack o'grin. Live on bro[flash=200,200]http://[quote][/quote][/img][/flash]
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2011
Hopefully, lessons were learnt from his death, don't drink and drive. Otherwise, his death was in vain.
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by gentlem80(m): 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2011
alexleo:

Like seriously what is dis, Dude, how would you know if he died with christ or without christ? They are trying to  keep the memory of a fellow human being alive and you bring this your silly comment. I just hate religious fanatics like u.  U urself are u really saved as well?  undecided undecided
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by gentlem80(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2011
Dagrin will all miss u my broda. I hope u are sleeping with the angels of the Lord.

Akogun omo ogun sun re o!!!
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by Mujinho4b(m): 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2011
dagrin, No matter what they say, when death comes you can never runaway from it, Evrytin is destined in dis life, Even if you accepted christ in your life. U must to die. What about the last minute of your life did you accept christ.? The is time for evrytin, time for enjoyment and time for prayers. Dagrin the fact is that we yous fans missd u.
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by Ibomade1: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2011
RIP[b] Lyrical were [/b]
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by Bigwig1: 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2011
Omo nija ni mi nija no bi mi si,nija ni mo ti bere si ni ka ABC,omo nija mi maga mi mugun.

RIP CEO
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by jujube(m): 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2011
i miss you barrack o green. your style will continue to reign.
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by gears26(m): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beyonce Appears Na.ked On Flaunt Magazine Cover / Ten Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Have Showed Off Major Cleavage / What This Boy Wore To Bovi's Man On Fire Has Got People Talking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.