Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) (8154 Views)

See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by bgees(m): 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2011
Maestro ?!!!
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by x2lambo(m): 12:06am On Apr 13, 2011
R.i.p , Barack Ogrin ,
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by mamagee3(f): 12:09am On Apr 13, 2011
May his soul rest in peace!!!
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by Bigwig1: 12:10am On Apr 13, 2011
and nobody cares where his soul has gone to?

The questions are - Did he receive Christ before he died? NO.

Whats the fate of someone who dies without Christ?  The person's soul will be cast in hell forever.

What about hell? Hell is a place of eternal torment prepared by God for satan and all those who choose to follow the way of satan while they where alive.

So?Huh If the so called Dagrin died without Christ then , sorry, he is burning in hell forever and None of the statements that you people are making here can save him.

The best you can do while you are alive is to be Saved from your life of sin. Jesus is the way the truth and the life.

I knw heaven dey,even sef God dey,if u won chop cake na dey u go kmw say oven dey.
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by MeGaStReEt: 12:22am On Apr 13, 2011
Bigwig1:

Whats the fate of someone who dies without Christ?  The person's soul will be cast in hell forever.

What about hell? Hell is a place of eternal torment prepared by God for satan and all those who choose to follow the way of satan while they where alive.

So?Huh If the so called Dagrin died without Christ then , sorry, he is burning in hell forever and None of the statements that you people are making here can save him.

The best you can do while you are alive is to be Saved from your life of sin. Jesus is the way the truth and the life.
GBAM!

HELL is real! If he did not accept Christ b4 he died, I am sorry . . .
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by MeGaStReEt: 12:39am On Apr 13, 2011
Seriously, why are his friends not advertising the dangers of drink driving, surely that is the main cause of his death

No, leave them make dem dey scream, "Rest In Peace, Rest In Peace"
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by mamagee3(f): 1:12am On Apr 13, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

No, leave them make dem dey scream, "Rest In Peace, Rest In Peace"
C'mon, where do you expect them to do this successfully in Nigeria?

You know, that only exists here in the U.S.

Nigeria is a private country, advice comes from your relatives and one's self not from mourning strangers.

And by the way, the rate of drunk-driving deaths in Nigeria is way too low to even pick it up as an issue.

Dagrin was one of those rappers who chose a fatal decision and there's nothing about it!
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by henry101(m): 1:20am On Apr 13, 2011
RIP Barack ' O Grin.
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by binhozie(m): 1:33am On Apr 13, 2011
Why are pips on here asking God Why?
Did God ask him to drink and drive?
Death probably saved him from falling into the pit of wackness like his fellow artistes
Doesnt look too good for him considering the way he died. . . .saying no more
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by nellaluv(f): 1:54am On Apr 13, 2011
mama-gee:

C'mon, where do you expect them to do this successfully in Nigeria?

You know, that only exists here in the U.S.

Nigeria is a private country, advice comes from your relatives and one's self not from mourning strangers.

And by the way, the rate of drunk-driving deaths in Nigeria is way too low to even pick it up as an issue.

Dagrin was one of those rappers who chose a fatal decision and there's nothing about it!

Why do u like thinking from ur yansh

I tot dagrin will be like 27 this year how come hes '87?
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by mamagee3(f): 2:28am On Apr 13, 2011
nellaluv:

Why do u like thinking from your yansh

I tot dagrin will be like 27 this year how come hes '87?
You're reetarded!

Dagrin isn't 87 years of age, this year would have been his 27th birthday, he was born in 1987. . .

Duh!!It's called common sense. . .so, who's the clay-brained raasclat thinking with her butt now?
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by surdik(m): 7:36am On Apr 13, 2011
It's one years you left, Buh your memory is evagreen in our hrt, R.I.P Barrack - O- Grin, We love u, we miss you,
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by suxes2005(m): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2011
surdik:

[b]It's one years you l[/b]eft, Buh your memory is evagreen in our hrt, R.I.P Barrack - O- Grin, We love u, we miss you,

LOL @ Bolded.

@all, Without Christ hell is the next place
You guys need to hear the confession about the
man who visited the place and came back. Hell is Real

Do not drink at all people of God.

SHALOM
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2011
mama-gee:

You're reetarded!

Dagrin isn't 87 years of age, this year would have been his 27th birthday, he was born in 1987. . .

Duh!!It's called common sense. . .so, who's the clay-brained raasclat thinking with her butt now?
Na wa for una o. . .2010 - 1987 = 23 not 27 !
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2011
Rest in perfect peace
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by yusuf2(m): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2011
R.I.P omo Oba, we still miss u like die,
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by kaycee0604(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2011
ta won boys ba wole pelu ibon pelu bullet, wot u gonna do, ogbeni dubule RIP lyrical Weere

Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by daytu2(f): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2011
dagrin akogun omo ogun,i miss u my brother lyrical way,now i say rest in peace.we rily miss u bro
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by NAJALYN: 11:55am On Apr 13, 2011
R. I. P Dagrin
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by NAJALYN: 11:55am On Apr 13, 2011
R. I. P Dagrin
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by sessy2(f): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2011
Rest in peace Da grin
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by ideylaff: 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2011
R.I.P Da Grin, 1 and only lyrical wereeeeeeee.

Mummy mi ti lo s’oja. Daddy mi
travel lo Lokoja. Emi
nikan mo wa nle. S’oma wa ba mi
sere lori bedi abi lori rugi.
Abi, s’eka teni. Omo, omega tell
me. I dey feel you o. E be
like say I’m smoky. You don dey
make man dey kolo. Omo, omo
ele you go for sure. Na today,
let me take you to my house
tell you something. Na today,
me and you go do _

[Chorus]
Mummy mi o si nile. Daddy mi o si
nile. Egbon mi o si nile.
Emi nika mo wa nile. Wa gba kondo,
kondo, kondo. Wa wo Commando,

mando, mando.
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by medjai(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2011
I can't believe it's a year already. Taking you away from this earth is one life's most cruel deeds. You'll forever be remembered. RIP Omo Ogun
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by kulumo: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2011
I wish the dead man can read all this accolades, after death is Judgement. Let us live a good life and accept Jesus as our Lord and saviour so we can have the hope of being with him in heaven. may the soul of faithful departed rest in peace. Where would you spend your internity? Like dagrin one day you'll be gone, but what hope have youafter then? and where will your soul be? hell or heaven? Just accept Jesus as your lord today.
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by zealot4me(f): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2011
travel lo Lokoja. Emi

RIP dagrin
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by DAY12(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2011
zealot4me:

travel lo Lokoja. Emi

RIP dagrin

@ zealot

Wa gba *KONDO* ooo Kondooooo

Wa wo *KONMANDO* ooo mandoooo

grin grin grin
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by Timi1990(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
Bigwig1:

I knw heaven dey,even sef God dey,if u won chop cake na dey u go kmw say oven dey.
. Guy na wa 4 u o o o o o o o, what makes you feel Dagrin is going to be in Hell ? Or do you have any evidence of where and what is happening to the people who are dead ? Pls let stop all this claim of one person dey go hell , another dey go heaven ; bcuz it only the creator than can Judge everybody . As a matter of fact, No Body Holy Pass 4 this World. So who are you to judge ur fellow man ? ?
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by Achieverbb(m): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2011
R.I.P Barrack O Grin
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2011
It seems like every 6-8 months some slowpoke comes up saying its one year since this guy's death. Pls get a life he's no tupac. cool
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by Holla2: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2011
Yoruba ni mi, mi o kise DMX
Beere mi l'Obalende titi de CMS

, ur lyrical prowess inspires me anyday. Indeed, something can come out of nothing.
Hope u're resting in the bossom of d Almighty.
Adieu!

Babzilla:

It seems like every 6-8 months some not-so-smart person comes up saying its one year since this guy's death. Pls get a life he's no tupac. cool
Must he be a 'tupac"? Learn to celebrate exceptional talents. Its God's gift but many of them go to early grave undiscovered.
Afterall you hope to be celebrated someday too.
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by VIO1(m): 4:49am On Apr 14, 2011
u went to rest too soon. Neva really knew you till ur death
R I P dagrin
Re: One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) by igboboy1(m): 6:20am On Apr 14, 2011
Biko it is 1984-2010, what the people gain by saying he was born 1987? damn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Have Showed Off Major Cleavage / What This Boy Wore To Bovi's Man On Fire Has Got People Talking (pics) / Picture Of When Linda Ikeji Skin Tite Troser Tear On Public.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.