Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,967 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Premier League: Liverpool Make History, Lose 6 Home Games In A Season - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Premier League: Liverpool Make History, Lose 6 Home Games In A Season (19175 Views)

Barcelona Lose 3 Consecutive Home Games In A Season For The First Time / Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History / Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Premier League: Liverpool Make History, Lose 6 Home Games In A Season by Ayo2004: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
mywells:
Fulham Bleep Liverpool from behind through M salah's ass and they lock up,Chelsea too did the same through mount and now your body dey pepper you shame, another loss loading.
U are indeed a fool..I dislike Liverpool fans a lot,infact,I am happy with their losses but saying it is as a result of Salah and his family celebratimg other religion is the most stupid thing a human being can say

Don't bother quoting me again,it seems like u won't back down from being stupid
Re: Premier League: Liverpool Make History, Lose 6 Home Games In A Season by Ayo2004: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
mywells:
pls Bleep off you too you're a fool,if your parents brought you up well you won't say someone is a fool, your head is so dirty,if you reply this message means you were train by foolish parents.useless fans every where.
You are a fool..I don't care what you think of my parents but that statement u made about him can only be made by a foolish person and the fact u won't be corrected shows I am right that you are a fool

In conclusion,u are a fool
Re: Premier League: Liverpool Make History, Lose 6 Home Games In A Season by mywells: 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
Ayo2004:

How will u say the Muslim world is punishing Salah because he celebrated Christmas with his family?That is one of the most sincere things to do but no,Nigerian politicians have corrupted your brain that you can't see beyond religious extremism, tribalism and the rest

With all disrespect,whether u joked or not,u are a fool
Why not read the rubbish u typed and see for yourself?
Ayo a Yoruba boy like you,you mouth are full of abusive lauguage,,as long as you call me a fool, your parent remain a fool, without your parents you not be a fool, foolish Yoruba boy like you ayo.if only you parent name is Salah that when you're not a fool,ayo foolish ayo foolish ayo fooooooolish,Ayo fooooooolish Yoruba you boy,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Headlines Of Nigerian Newspapers Tomorrow / Of Mko Abiola And Roman Abramovich / Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.