Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,748 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

What Is The Fate Of BATCH A 2021 Borno Corpers ? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Is The Fate Of BATCH A 2021 Borno Corpers ? (1135 Views)

Uploading Of Batch B 2018 Senate Lists To NYSC Portal / Notice For Graduates Of BSU Makurdi! Mobilization Of Batch ‘A’ 2018 Service Year / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Fate Of BATCH A 2021 Borno Corpers ? by Bizzyman: 5:07am On Mar 08, 2021
Hello,

My younger brother got Borno as his state of deployment. We have been worried and confused. Does he have to go to Borno or NYSC will camp them in another state?

Please, help a worried brother.
Re: What Is The Fate Of BATCH A 2021 Borno Corpers ? by SooWan: 6:56am On Mar 08, 2021
Wahala!
Re: What Is The Fate Of BATCH A 2021 Borno Corpers ? by lilvicky68(m): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2021
Nysc will camp them in another closer state..no fear..
Re: What Is The Fate Of BATCH A 2021 Borno Corpers ? by Kyase(m): 7:48am On Mar 08, 2021
Bizzyman:
Hello,

My younger brother got Borno as his state of deployment. We have been worried and confused. Does he have to go to Borno or NYSC will camp them in another state?

Borno camp in Kaduna
Re: What Is The Fate Of BATCH A 2021 Borno Corpers ? by yusfatedeeprof(m): 7:53am On Mar 08, 2021
Bizzyman:
Hello,

It's Nscdc in Katsina (Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps, Coll. Of Peace And Disaster Management, Babbar-Ruga,
Batsari Road, Katsina, Katsina S). The address is on the call up letter.
Re: What Is The Fate Of BATCH A 2021 Borno Corpers ? by yusfatedeeprof(m): 7:56am On Mar 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
Nysc will camp them in another closer state..no fear..
What about after camp? I chose borno myself because I saw "you will be allowed to redeploy to any state of your choice" during registration. Make dem no go dey talk nonsense now o cheesy
Re: What Is The Fate Of BATCH A 2021 Borno Corpers ? by lilvicky68(m): 8:01am On Mar 08, 2021
yusfatedeeprof:

What about after camp? I chose borno myself because I saw "you will be allowed to redeploy to any state of your choice" during registration.
Yea free redeployment to any state of your choice because of insecurity
Re: What Is The Fate Of BATCH A 2021 Borno Corpers ? by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:05am On Mar 08, 2021
lilvicky68:

Yea free redeployment to any state of your choice because of insecurity
Including lagos? Because I'm already working here in lagos
Re: What Is The Fate Of BATCH A 2021 Borno Corpers ? by lilvicky68(m): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2021
yusfatedeeprof:

Including lagos? Because I'm already working here in lagos
As for Lagos and Abuja you will need a medical report to facilitate your redeployment
Re: What Is The Fate Of BATCH A 2021 Borno Corpers ? by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:24am On Mar 08, 2021
lilvicky68:

As for Lagos and Abuja you will need a medical report to facilitate your redeployment
Hmm.... Alright, thanks
Re: What Is The Fate Of BATCH A 2021 Borno Corpers ? by oluwaseun213: 9:00am On Mar 08, 2021
How about Adamawa state?
Are we to camp in Adamawa or nearby state?
Does authomatic redeployment apply??
Re: What Is The Fate Of BATCH A 2021 Borno Corpers ? by lordsharks(m): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2021
oluwaseun213:
How about Adamawa state?
Are we to camp in Adamawa or nearby state?
Does authomatic redeployment apply??
Yeah, it applies for Borno, Adamawa and Yobe
Re: What Is The Fate Of BATCH A 2021 Borno Corpers ? by Bizzyman: 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
He has been redeployed to Edo state.
Re: What Is The Fate Of BATCH A 2021 Borno Corpers ? by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:16am On Mar 11, 2021
Bizzyman:
He has been redeployed to Edo state.
How? Is he in camp already?

(1) (Reply)

Female Corps Members Remove Bra To Salute / How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? / Name On My Bvn Doesn’t Correlate With My Nin. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.