Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

For Nlanders Who Have Been Banned Before, Answer This(screenshots Attached) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / For Nlanders Who Have Been Banned Before, Answer This(screenshots Attached) (626 Views)

A Crime Riddle For All Nlanders With Detective Minds / Twitter Weed Seller, Dosumu Ayomide Accused Of Multiple Scams (screenshots) / Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Nlanders Who Have Been Banned Before, Answer This(screenshots Attached) by Henrydonland(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2021
So I commented on a thread some days ago and got reported by the OP.

Some minutes later, u noticed that I could no longer comment on other threads.so I decided to view my status to see what the problem was.

That was when I noticed that I was Banned for five days for violation of the rules.That was not what got me angry.

I checked the reason why I got Banned and the comment I made,and to my surprise the comment for which I was Banned and the one I made were not the same because I had never said that.

This is an act of defamation by the mod who Banned me. He was so quick to do that but could not do it the right way.

For verification, the first screenshot is the comment Iwas accused of making and the second is the one I make.

So my question,have any nairalander who has been Banned experience such before.

Re: For Nlanders Who Have Been Banned Before, Answer This(screenshots Attached) by Queenlovely(f): 10:27am On Mar 08, 2021
learn from your mistake
Re: For Nlanders Who Have Been Banned Before, Answer This(screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2021
some of the mods here are biased when you opinion is against Yoruba people

3 Likes

Re: For Nlanders Who Have Been Banned Before, Answer This(screenshots Attached) by Remijuice: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
I dey see this outdated site as cruise!

How can old men ruling us Upgrade Nigeria when Youths who are in charge of this website cannot upgrade it..

Since 2005.

2 Likes

Re: For Nlanders Who Have Been Banned Before, Answer This(screenshots Attached) by stupidmod3: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
Remijuice:

How can old men ruling us Upgrade Nigeria when Youths who are in charge of this website cannot upgrade it..

Since 2005.
seun is not a programmer n dont wanna make any mistake that will ruin is money making machine

1 Like

Re: For Nlanders Who Have Been Banned Before, Answer This(screenshots Attached) by udede(m): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
some of the mods here are very stupid and tribalistic.
my account was also banned because some one insulted me and I gave it back to him as e dey hot.
na in the yeye boy report me oo and without wast of time they banned me.
but na them go taya.
one day naa some one will create a better managed platform and all man go clear from seun and his family meeting.

1 Like

Re: For Nlanders Who Have Been Banned Before, Answer This(screenshots Attached) by RRodwave(m): 12:00am On Mar 09, 2021
justosee:
some of the mods here are biased when you opinion is against Yoruba people

Me no fear dem sef

All of them get issue for head

1 Like

Re: For Nlanders Who Have Been Banned Before, Answer This(screenshots Attached) by RRodwave(m): 12:04am On Mar 09, 2021
udede:
some of the mods here are very stupid and tribalistic.
my account was also banned because some one insulted me and I gave it back to him as e dey hot.
na in the yeye boy report me oo and without wast of time they banned me.
but na them go taya.
one day naa some one will create a better managed platform and all man go clear from seun and his family meeting.

I swear bro wetin you talk sweet me
Seun No see road To Upgrade or update this old looking platform

imagine a platform that uses the oldest emoji and design

Na to just dey ban people anyhow

Imagine banning someone for 1month
Something facebook no fit do sef
You are automatically Chasing users away

I wish say a better forum go emerge
Make we jakpa here

Meanwhile make we dey manage seun and his modders sha

1 Like

Re: For Nlanders Who Have Been Banned Before, Answer This(screenshots Attached) by RRodwave(m): 12:05am On Mar 09, 2021
Remijuice:

Since 2005.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: For Nlanders Who Have Been Banned Before, Answer This(screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 09, 2021
Queenlovely:
learn from your mistake

Dis one wey ur location na Switzerland and u put up Nigerian number for important discussion so...

Na soft work?

Re: For Nlanders Who Have Been Banned Before, Answer This(screenshots Attached) by chukskafor(m): 9:22am On Mar 09, 2021
I got banned from making comments on petland yesterday simply because I kept calling out a particular fraudster who goes about with several monikers trying to defraud people, and I can't help but wonder why

They can go on and ban me for 300 years for all I care but will not be deterred of telling the truth anytime any day
Re: For Nlanders Who Have Been Banned Before, Answer This(screenshots Attached) by udede(m): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
RRodwave:

I swear bro wetin you talk sweet me Seun No see road To Upgrade or update this old looking platform
imagine a platform that uses the oldest emoji and design
Na to just dey ban people anyhow
Imagine banning someone for 1month Something facebook no fit do sef You are automatically Chasing users away
I wish say a better forum go emerge Make we jakpa here
Meanwhile make we dey manage seun and his modders sha
na so my brother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ONE YEAR AFTER: Real Reason Pharmacist Who Criticised Buhari Is Denied Bail. / Bobrisky: Thank God I Have Changed By Former Thing To Kpekus / Missing Children!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.