Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Pls Advise On Tier 4 Visa Abeg. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Advise On Tier 4 Visa Abeg. (656 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advise On Tier 4 Visa Abeg. by mazamaza: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2011
HELLO HOUSE!! A friend recommended this site and I have not regretted after going through some of the posts. I was under the impression that there would be a different thread for UK Student Visas and have not been able to go through all the pages, Here is my story:

I am presently in the uk (on a working holiday visa) and plan to return to nigeria in july to apply for a tier 4 visa for post-graduate studies. I have found a school and paid the deposit required and have my cas letter, I have also been visiting the ukba website regularly for updates.

I know about the living expenses for schools outside london being £600 per month and for the duration of 12months (7,200) and the balance of whatever is paid for the tuition fees. In the school application, I made it clear that I will be sponsoring myself (and completing the balance in the process of working part-time when I would have started), but I realise that the amount asked has to be in an account for 28 days and the plan is for a cousin of mine to help when the time comes to pay in about =N=3million,

Now, the questions are:
since I have not been in Nigeria and my account has not been active with payments, would it be safe to just get that amount at once? because I do not not know the process of having to make him my sponsor instead, what are the odds?

Secondly, I plan to stay with someone until I get a place of my own but what would I have to show in respect of that in the application?

I want to know so I can plan from now please. It has been giving me sleepless nights especially the account stuff,

Please, i look forward to hearing from your advices and suggestions.

thank you!!

(1) (Reply)

Southafrica Visa / A Hotel Property For Sale / Dubai Summer Tour Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.