Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) (57888 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
Odingo1:

With time if the girl get pregnant from the same family member again, it will lead to deformities and weakening of immune system. That is when the inbreeding is continuous.
Okay. I heard it was a big issue in the British Royal family centuries ago.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
If the father is still alive, then bundle him straight to the East, ESN really needs to deal with him mercilessly. Conji na bastard!!
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by zudozz: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Henix:
Can a decent lady wear those things she is wearing on her nose? I tire for some of
these slay queens

Stupidity n senselessness are en vogue!
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by doxijaw: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lagoon0:

What defines decency? Ancient days men put on gold earrings in Israel but do that in church today you'll be tag.

Lack of knowledge is too apparent

Maybe you're correct, but nose ring people are usually weird,in the 70s people called them hippie's grin, not because of the nose ring itself though.

Just my observation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by sweettease(f): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Henix:
Can a decent lady wear those things she is wearing on her nose? I tire for some of
these slay queens
Decent lady police aiye. Wehdone sir!
Is that really your best thoughts on the video? SMH
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Cmanforall: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
damiloladuke:
A lady has taken to social media to narrate how she found out that her mother was her sister.

In her narration in a video which has since gone viral, the lady spoke on how her 'sister' was sexually assaulted by their father when she was just 10 years old.

According to her, when her elder sister turned 18, she left the house and after some years apart, her sister was able to locate her on social media.

She got in touch and they linked up, that was when the sister told her that when she was very little their dad took advantage of her, she became pregnant and gave birth to the lady who they all refer to as her sister.

After knowing the truth about her real mother, she then confronted her parents and they said it was kept a secret in order not to embarrass the family because they have some traditional values which needed to be upheld.

However, she then asked for permission to go stay with her older sister, when she was allowed, she and her sister then did DNA test and it was confirmed that she was the mum.

On getting the confirmation, they reported the case to the police and her their dad was arrested and jailed.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFfCOAtECrs

https://lailasnews.com/lady-narrates-how-she-found-out-her-elder-sister-is-her-mother-video/

Even if she is just her sister, and not the mother, the DNA test will show traits that match.

But is the law in Nigeria silent on such atrocities?
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Henix(m): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
wwwtortoise:

Chief Judge !

Decency/morality gat nothin' to do with piercings. Come to think of it, piercings and other body beautification is an African culture.

A little web search will do your reasoning aome good.

Let her also go and pierce her lips
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by doxijaw: 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
Good ending. Arrest any pedo bastard, don't care of it happened centuries ago

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Adakintroy: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
If men judge women with the same intensity in same way they judge men they will be far more inferior even as they are already.

It was in part family kept secret. they acknowledged. you were here because of that sin. Give praise to it.

all families have one. I slept with my sister growing up. My elder sister kept it a secret for me. till this day, The secret is kept a triangle between.

I am a good person this days .judge me wrong earlier and I would not have metarmorphose into the family helping young man I am now. Even bonding proper with my siter I slept with.( She was younger than myself then).

Am sure the prostitute Christ met then use part the proceed to help her sick mother. So Christ in spirit first procaimed "woman i do not judge you.".

Your father am sure did his best to make up for his short falls. Arresting him was uncalled for.

The ring on your nose gave you away. Chances are you would have made more mistakes in your life than him am thinking.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Cmanforall: 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
Zzor:
Things are happening sha
Bad things do happen sad

A lady once told me her dad would bath together with her even at17. And she is tall and beautiful.
I didn't ask further questions as my mind back then wouldn't even imagine this kind of abomination.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Kasalee001(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
Henix:
these slay queens

Your definition of indecency??
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Kelvin3476: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
Thank GOD THE TRUTH CAME UP . LET HIM GET JAILED FOR LIFE
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Saig: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
More like madness runs in the blood... just look at her nose piercing
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
Adakintroy:
If men judge women with the same intensity in same way they judge men they will be far more inferior even as they are already.

It was in part family kept secret. they acknowledged. you were here because of that sin. Give praise to it.

all families have one. I slept with my sister growing up. My elder sister kept it a secret for me. till this day, The secret is kept a triangle between.

I am a good person this days .judge me wrong earlier and I would not have metarmorphose into the family helping young man I am now. Even bonding proper with my siter I slept with.( She was younger than myself then).

Am sure the prostitute Christ met then use part the proceed to help her sick mother. So Christ in spirit first procaimed "woman i do not judge you.".

Your father am sure did his best to make up for his short falls. Arresting him was uncalled for.

The ring on your nose gave you away. Chances are you would have made more mistakes in your life than him am thinking.

Nawa o. When you think you have heard or seen it all. This life sha

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by chioma134: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
Adakintroy:

You mean you raped your sister? And you're justifying it? What sort of generation is this?�

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Elliot2(m): 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
Silvertrinity:

Thanks. Do you actually want to get the cloth or you just wanted me to know you’ve viewed my profile? Cos, I’m certain there are many clothes stores around you.
Are you a learner?
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by meobizy(f): 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
I don't believe the story one bit.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by thymm50(m): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
And the two of them ended up as lesbian partners

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
that is the worst thing any father could ever do to a daughter, what a wicked and shameful act.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Idijenny: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
damiloladuke:
A lady has taken to social media to narrate how she found out that her mother was her sister.

In her narration in a video which has since gone viral, the lady spoke on how her 'sister' was sexually assaulted by their father when she was just 10 years old.

According to her, when her elder sister turned 18, she left the house and after some years apart, her sister was able to locate her on social media.

She got in touch and they linked up, that was when the sister told her that when she was very little their dad took advantage of her, she became pregnant and gave birth to the lady who they all refer to as her sister.

After knowing the truth about her real mother, she then confronted her parents and they said it was kept a secret in order not to embarrass the family because they have some traditional values which needed to be upheld.

However, she then asked for permission to go stay with her older sister, when she was allowed, she and her sister then did DNA test and it was confirmed that she was the mum.

On getting the confirmation, they reported the case to the police and her their dad was arrested and jailed.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFfCOAtECrs

https://lailasnews.com/lady-narrates-how-she-found-out-her-elder-sister-is-her-mother-video/
God have mercy
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by BrainSanitizer: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2021

Be informed!
Maternity can also be contested.
This is an indication.
Good for the young lad that she eventually found her mother...

...and her father.

What a world!
She's actually her mother's sister!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by hansomb: 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
That means her father is still her grandfather. The more I think about it the confused I become. Her sister is her mother. Her grandmother is her sisters mother. She's an aunt to her mother s son/daughter and also his sister. Her own children permutation is another different thing.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
BanevsJoker:
I thought inbreeding leads to deformity. She looks okay. So all those Wrong Turn movies were lying to us.
It could be mental deformity too oh besides it's mostly when the inbreeding is too much eg brother sires a boy with sister, son sires a son with aunt and the rest.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by IYANGBALI: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
Super story by wale adenuga
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
phodoraz:

Nawa o. When you think you have heard or seen it all. This life sha
gringringrin my brother.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
Adakintroy:

Wonders shall never end for obodo naija.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Elixirsblog: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
BanevsJoker:
I thought inbreeding leads to deformity. She looks okay. So all those Wrong Turn movies were lying to us.

you've watched that movie too? it was quite gruesome I must admit
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by BennyDGreat: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
hansomb:
That means her father is still her grandfather. The more I think about it the confused I become. Her sister is her mother. Her grandmother is her sisters mother. She's an aunt to her mother s son/daughter and also his sister. Her own children permutation is another different thing.

Crazy mehn
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Ayemileto(m): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
So, she's trying to tell us that her sister mum gave birth to her at 10years old?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by SexytorresE(f): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
Henix:
these slay queens

Edited:
For those who are attacking me for saying that the lady doesn't look decent, abeg the weather is too hot for argument. If the lady likes, let her also go and pierce her lips. It's obvious that she is not just an indecent lady, but also from an indecent family. Imagine a father impregnating her daughter, what a family!
it's people like u that make gals pretend to be. Decent while running shit right under ur nose

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by badonkadonk: 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Henix:
these slay queens

Edited:
For those who are attacking me for saying that the lady doesn't look decent, abeg the weather is too hot for argument. If the lady likes, let her also go and pierce her lips. It's obvious that she is not just an indecent lady, but also from an indecent family. Imagine a father impregnating her daughter, what a family!

There are some cultures that allow it in Africa.. Whoever you are, stop been judgemental, you no holy pass anybody..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband / Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) / When You Refuse To Take Your Child Along With You...(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.