Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses (227481 Views)

Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by queen2(f): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2005
Regina is pretty too, but not like before,
also, i dont think she's still acting.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by goodguy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2005
It's due to my shined eyes I can see that Genevieve isnt as pretty as u all claim (of course she's beautiful but not as u all exagerate it; Dont ge me wrong please) I dont like it when people make someone feel too important. Nairalanders are hailing her beauty. So many Nigerian males are dying to meet her and LUX even made it worse by making her the miss LUX of Nigeria.

What is the problem with everyone?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by kenflavor(m): 6:09am On Sep 10, 2005
layi:

Even if u make am 3D animation. Regina is just ok.

I've substituted the definition of beauty in my dico

Now "Beauty is ......Stella Damasus" PERIOD!

Layi, take a look at my ratings, u would see that Stella came before Regina angry
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by WesleyanA(f): 6:10am On Sep 10, 2005
goodguy:

It's due to my shined eyes I can see that Genevieve isnt as pretty as u all claim (of course she's beautiful but not as u all exagerate it; Dont ge me wrong please) I don't like it when people make someone feel too important. Nairalanders are hailing her beauty. So many Nigerian males are dying to meet her and LUX even made it worse by making her the miss LUX of Nigeria.

What is the problem with everyone?

overrated is the word.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by IAH(f): 8:36am On Sep 10, 2005
Yeah she is overrated. So is Omotola, Stella, Stephanie Okereke, Ini Edo, etc.
Truth is...the beautiful ones are not yet born.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Greatpeter(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2005
Yes! the beautiful ones are not yet born.

I'll wait for them then. grin
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Saintjoe(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2005
Hahahaha!!!!.........the did u guys say the beautiful one are not yet born? Okwe will wait for them...... grin, but while waiting i think we have to rate Genevieve first till the beautiful ones are born. smiley
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by goodguy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2005
Naah.......I think Stella Damasus is to be rated till the beautiful ones are born. She's more beautiful then Genevieve. (That's an obvious fact of course wink)
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 11, 2005
Omotola Jalade n Liz Benson , Genevieve is pretty too.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 11, 2005
O yeah Ini Edo is too
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by WesleyanA(f): 5:48am On Sep 11, 2005
i'm proud of myself 'cause i've met omotola.  smiley. . . she's cool
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 11, 2005
My brother and Omotola's Brother used to go to the same school(Lagos State Model College Meiran) they were best friends so he met her there but this was like back in '96 but shes soooo pretty
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by WesleyanA(f): 5:55am On Sep 11, 2005
her daughter (princess) and i used to attend the same school and she used to come to pick her up everyday.. . where in lagos did you live?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 11, 2005
man i lived everywhere in Lagos LOOL , when me my parents n brothers were still in Nigeria we lived in Surulere n then this miserable place called Akute then my parents came to U.S. in 95 , then me n my brothers lived with one of my aunts at Abiola Cresent just next to Abiola's house , then my aunt came to the U.S. n then we had to live @ our Family house in Alasia by Oshodi then me n my bro's came in 01
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by WesleyanA(f): 6:07am On Sep 11, 2005
gosh. . . i'm guessing you know everything about lagos. i should beware.

i think regina is pretty too but not as tola.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by nddy(m): 6:10am On Sep 11, 2005
i dont watch lots of Nigerian movies but i guess Omotola is gorgeous, she reminds me of my high school crush, big hips kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by nddy(m): 6:11am On Sep 11, 2005
are you guys competing for who knows this gurl
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by WesleyanA(f): 6:12am On Sep 11, 2005
no. i just though we were neighbors. cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by nddy(m): 6:13am On Sep 11, 2005
ok
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by nddy(m): 6:15am On Sep 11, 2005
there is this pair of actor and actress

Jim Iyke and Rita Dominic- those two suck, the man resembles an owl, The ladies teeth are like curved compass, they should quit acting
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by WesleyanA(f): 6:20am On Sep 11, 2005
haha. i really don't know who jim iyke is (i probably do. i just don't know most of their names) but i don't think there's anything wrong w/ rita.. . .

"curved compass" hahahaha
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by nddy(m): 6:23am On Sep 11, 2005
i rarely watch it but my mom likes to watch it so sometimes when i get bored i join her [
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by goodguy(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2005
He who does not know Jim Iyke is he who does not watch Nigerian movies. grin

I really get bored of naija films these days. So many of them are based on love and romance (that sucks), except for the yoruba movies anyway wink
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by nddy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2005
so whats your point ?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by queen2(f): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2005
nddy:

there is this pair of actor and actress

Jim Iyke and Rita Dominic- those two suck, the man resembles an owl, The ladies teeth are like curved compass, they should quit acting
ha ha ur funny cheesy, its seems they look alike, but just fit each other, jim is handsome, n so rita is just ok. grin
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Saintjoe(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2005
what Nonsense!!!!! u guys are are just fumbling u know this actors and actresses, that sucks, men....... what is the big deal there knowing stella and all other pls spear me all those bullshit...... angry
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by queen2(f): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2005
ha ha, saintjoe take it easy, why are u angry?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Saintjoe(m): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2005
@queen2 am only angry cos i hate boasting. Is there any big deal there in know actors and actresses cos i have met many of them and even dine with them so there is no big deal there ok?...........so u guys should stop boasting............ wink
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by queen2(f): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2005
boasting about what??
is it a crime to have the most beautiful actress? 
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by goodguy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2005
Define boasting Saintjoe
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Saintjoe(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2005
@goodguy if u don't know the meaning of boasting..............check ur dictionary ok
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by FOXYTERY: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2005
HI EVERYONE, I DONT THINK Y'ALL KNOW WHAT U TALKN 'BOUT. ANYWAY MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESSES GOES IN THIS ORDER AND THIS ORDER ALONE. NOTE: NO CHANGES SHOULD B MADE.

. OMOTOLA EKEINDE ' B CAUSE, SHE'S PRETTY, AND ALSO A MOTHER OF 4 STILL MAINTAINING HER BODY STRUCTURE.
GENEVIE NNAJI B' CAUSE, SHE'S FINE, AND UNIQUE AND ALSO HAS A NICE BODY CONFIGERATION.
STELLA DAMASCUS B'CAUSE, SHE'S SPECTACULOUS, SHE GAT DA VIBES,ENERGETIC AND FINALLY VERY PRETTY.

THIS ARE THE MOST BEAUTYFUL ACTRESSES IN NIGERIAN MOVIE INDUSTRY AND AM NOT SAYING OTHERS ARE NOT BEAUTIFUL BUT THEY GOT CATEGORIES.
NOTE: WHO DA HELL IS INO ODE( WE NEED TO GET A PICTURE OF HER).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Photo: Mr Ibu's Acquires Multi-million Naira Mansion / Most Handsome White Men/Boys / Rema Is Not Dead, See What Happened (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.