Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses (227434 Views)

Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by layi(m): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2005
Welcome Foxytery
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by FOXYTERY: 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2005
HI
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by layi(m): 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2005
Who says Nigerian women aint pretty. Check out this lady.

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by goodguy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2005
Well, I still hold on to the fact that Genevieve isnt as pretty as u all claim undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by nddy(m): 12:57am On Sep 13, 2005
your picture is a complete masquerade (samba masquerade)
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by slowpoison(m): 2:17am On Sep 13, 2005
Liz Benson  cool tongue kiss this ageless beauty is number 1,my wife has to understand
Omotola Jalade  cool tongue one fine sister only say Lizzie dey her front
Patricia Inuka cool  I think she has stoped acting pretty pretty pretty lady
Stephanie Okereke coolher height colour and carriage is what the others dont have not even Lizzie.
Stella Damasus a beauty to behold, or is it because I know her elder sister who finer than her (the lady that did the first Ajinomoto advert)
Rita Dominic rolleyesalways in afro big forehead or is she balding is short to me
genevive Nnaji rolleyes :oI dont see what others see in her she doesn't have the colour or carriage of Stehpanie or the  the prescene of Omotola lets me not compare her to my Liz Benson.na only me dey see her k leg? and she is short .
thes are strictly my opinion. you know they say that love is in the eyes of the beholder so just read my post and try not to insult my views if i have slighted your choice. I like em tall kiss
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by johnbosco(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2005
dakore = thats what we talking abt look at those eyesssssszzzzzaa!! kiss
omosexy(omotola) = she is something to talk abt
stella damascus = beautiful but getting to fat
stephanie okoreke = has an appealing face to me.
genevieve = too much pimples and duck legs
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by queen2(f): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2005
FOXYTERY:

HI EVERYONE, I DONT THINK Y'ALL KNOW WHAT U TALKN 'BOUT. ANYWAY MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESSES GOES IN THIS ORDER AND THIS ORDER ALONE. NOTE: NO CHANGES SHOULD B MADE.

. OMOTOLA EKEINDE ' B CAUSE, SHE'S PRETTY, AND ALSO A MOTHER OF 4 STILL MAINTAINING HER BODY STRUCTURE.
GENEVIE NNAJI B' CAUSE, SHE'S FINE, AND UNIQUE AND ALSO HAS A NICE BODY CONFIGERATION.
STELLA DAMASCUS B'CAUSE, SHE'S SPECTACULOUS, SHE GAT DA VIBES,ENERGETIC AND FINALLY VERY PRETTY.

THIS ARE THE MOST BEAUTYFUL ACTRESSES IN NIGERIAN MOVIE INDUSTRY AND AM NOT SAYING OTHERS ARE NOT BEAUTIFUL BUT THEY GOT CATEGORIES.
NOTE: WHO DA HELL IS INO ODE( WE NEED TO GET A PICTURE OF HER).
Her picture is on page 2
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by goodguy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2005
johnbosco:

genevieve = too much pimples and duck legs
@Johnbosco. Thanks a million times for that. Now I know I'm not the only one not considering Genevieve in this forum. grin
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Emem(f): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2005
Beautiful Nigerian actresses would include
Dakore (lovely eyes and mad figure)
Genevieve
Omotola
Ini (mad ass shape)
Stella (chasis dress sense)
Bimbo Akintola (fine face)
Chioma Chukwuka (less is more)
Liz Benson (ageless beauty)
Kate Henshaw (black beauty
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by johnbosco(m): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2005
@emem

girlllllllll , dakore is like fresh hot soup!!! kai
she is beautiful. but the only reason i have reduced my likeness for her is the fact that she is not the family type as i read from the papers oo!
she said she aint cut out for marriage, can u imagine!!!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by goodguy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2005
It is a pity sad
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by johnbosco(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2005
a pity that what?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by hotangel2(f): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2005
Who is dakore?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by queen2(f): 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2005
hot-angel:

Who is dakore?

Dakore Egbuson, nigerian actress.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by queen2(f): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2005
Dakore is pretty too and very talented grin
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by hotangel2(f): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2005
i didn't ask for her full name. WHO is she? Any movie she's acted?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by goodguy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2005
yeah she didnt ask for her full name. Can anyone pls upload Dakore's pictures here?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by boatbaby(f): 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2005
Hi every one i am boatbaby, i will like to make my own list of the most beautiful girl in the Nigeria movie industry
Ini Edo
Omosexy
Stella
Lizzy
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by goodguy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2005
Welcome boatbaby. You are gonna love it here, I assure you that. wink
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by kissyspark(f): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2005
[color=#000099][/color]the most beautiful is stella damasus
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Saintjoe(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2005
I still Insist that Genevieve Is the most Beautiful......................No Dobut about that.............................. wink
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by kissyspark(f): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2005
what do u mean joe?wats making genny the most beautiful anyway beauty they say lies in the eye of the beholder rolleyes i still insist its in this order
1 stella damasus
2 omsexy
3 ini edo
4 genny
5 stephanie
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Latoya(f): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2005
I totally disagree with u saint joe,Gennt is not fine at all,Stella damascus is alright.

welcome kissyspark,i guess u r loving it already
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by kissyspark(f): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2005
the way stella does her own things really trips me,am must confess shes killing slowly
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by kissyspark(f): 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2005
latola ,i feel u correct baby
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Latoya(f): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2005
My dear feel free in here,its a home.update your profile and ur pic will be appreciated smiley
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by kissyspark(f): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2005
why is today not lively?wanna chat wit someone
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Latoya(f): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2005
alot of people are online,go into the chat room if u wanna chat
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by kissyspark(f): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2005
shocked winkam dizzy
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Latoya(f): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2005
haha maybe u shuld sleep
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by queen2(f): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2005
welcome kissypark....
Stella damasus is very pretty , talk of dressing shes good, make up, shes perfect and her skin shines. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Photo: Mr Ibu's Acquires Multi-million Naira Mansion / Most Handsome White Men/Boys / Rema Is Not Dead, See What Happened (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.