Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,847 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Nengi And Davido ‘flirt’ With Each Other Hours After Chioma Showed Off A Mystery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi And Davido ‘flirt’ With Each Other Hours After Chioma Showed Off A Mystery (3066 Views)

Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online / G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers / Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nengi And Davido ‘flirt’ With Each Other Hours After Chioma Showed Off A Mystery by yanga24(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nigerian music executive, David Adeleke a.k.a Davido, has gushed over reality TV star, Nengi, after she shared a stunning photo on Instagram.
Davido and the BBNaija finalist have recently been playing ‘hide and seek’ on social media. Recall that the duo unfollowed eachother on IG after working together on the visuals of ‘Jowo’ which raised suspicion that they had a fall out.
See More: https://www.cuzideas.com/nengi-and-davido-flirt-with-each-other-hours-after-chioma-showed-off-a-mystery-man/

Re: Nengi And Davido ‘flirt’ With Each Other Hours After Chioma Showed Off A Mystery by kenzysmith: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2021
who go see Nnegi wey no go like shop her kpomo
Re: Nengi And Davido ‘flirt’ With Each Other Hours After Chioma Showed Off A Mystery by Enoch07: 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
kenzysmith:
who go see Nnegi wey no go like shop her kpomo
me, no be everything person dey chop
Re: Nengi And Davido ‘flirt’ With Each Other Hours After Chioma Showed Off A Mystery by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:28am On Mar 09, 2021
I trust Davido, he will chop and clean mouth.. girls like this don't like SIMPs like ozor nah bad guys dem dey, especially if they have money.

3 Likes

Re: Nengi And Davido ‘flirt’ With Each Other Hours After Chioma Showed Off A Mystery by jodeci(m): 6:31am On Mar 09, 2021
Enoch07:

me, no be everything person dey chop

sure. All men are not thesame,it is not every rain that one puts bucket.
Re: Nengi And Davido ‘flirt’ With Each Other Hours After Chioma Showed Off A Mystery by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:33am On Mar 09, 2021
Chioma don cast tey tey na.

Meanwhile....

DAILY INSPIRATION:

if u think whatever u are doing is useless, just remember that Liverpool trains everyday.
Re: Nengi And Davido ‘flirt’ With Each Other Hours After Chioma Showed Off A Mystery by zebjoe: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2021
Revealed: See Why Davido Cannot Legally Marry Chioma.

Davido has lavishly shown love to Chioma who he sometimes regards as his wife on social media and despite Assurance 2020 – the music and video inspired by their love story with a promise of marriage, it appears that ship may be floundering as the two are yet to be married as earlier speculated.

In September 2020, Davido, in an exclusive interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu debunked claims that they had parted ways over infidelity and said their highly-anticipated wedding will now take place in 2021.

Quoting him, he said, ‘‘Honestly, Corona messed plans up because it was meant to be in July. I have decided it will be some time next year. For now, I want her to work on her business while I work on my album and the kids. I want everything to balance first.”

As fans tried to settle into new hopes of a widely colourful wedding in 2021, they were flabbergasted when the afro pop star revealed in a subsequent interview two months after that he won’t be getting married to Chioma Avril anytime soon.

To know why he won’t be getting married to Chioma anytime soon, Click here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W53xTI0eXAs

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Pere Punished By Biggie For Bullying White Money & HM Whisper (video) / Finally James Akwari Iroha AKA ‘gringory Akabuogu’ Has Been Buried Amidst Tears! / Basket Mouth Acquires N9.3 Million Opel Insignia Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.