Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning (2042 Views)

My Encounter With My Religious Neighbor Today / My Encounter With The Marine World. / My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by RealGboy: 4:32am On Mar 09, 2021
Something weird happened to me just few minutes ago.. I was sleeping when j heard a voice talking. I stay alone and there was no one with me so I was wondering, I went to the parlour to check if I had left the T. v on but to my surprise it was off.

I was scared so I decided to wait patiently and find out where the voice was coming out from.. everywhere was silent then I heard "You like sleep " this time more clearly I immediately jumped up and was cold and shivering at the same time , I still couldn't trace when the voice was coming from .,

As I kneel to start praying , although I haven't prayer in a while I Heard the voice laughing . but this time it was closer , as I turned right I saw the figure tall. so tall I couldn't see it face but I could see the leg so I grabbed the leg and started biting it , funny thing is that the ghost started pushing me away but I refused , I didn't know where I saw that kind of courage and strength

All of a sudden I recieved a hot slap . That's when I woke up and realized that it was my friend that slapped me and I was dreaming all along.. I asked him why he would slap me and he said he did that because I was biting his leg

whatever you do Don't smoke weed before you sleep ..

25 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by Duru9(m): 4:43am On Mar 09, 2021
grin grin grin

Na kwale weed you smoke

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by RealGboy: 5:06am On Mar 09, 2021
Duru9:
grin grin grin
Na kwale weed you smoke

na uwale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by blazepascal(m): 5:31am On Mar 09, 2021
grin werey

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by taretoofine(m): 5:51am On Mar 09, 2021
you see leg like bread grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:18am On Mar 09, 2021
Young man stop smoking cheap weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by Sundrus: 6:20am On Mar 09, 2021
grin
Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by Freestainworld(m): 6:33am On Mar 09, 2021
You need Indabosky in your life

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by Cadamlk: 6:49am On Mar 09, 2021
grin cheesy grin grin grin. Infact ,stop smoking weed because next time ,it is going to be face to face with demons and you are going to receive multiple uppercuts.
Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by Chillext(m): 6:58am On Mar 09, 2021
Na dried Ugu leaf you smoke...

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by illicit(m): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2021
Na sapele water dey do person like that no be weed....

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by Offpoint1: 7:51am On Mar 09, 2021
typing

Stop typing...
Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by RealGboy: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2021
Freestainworld:
You need Indabosky in your life

give me his WhatsApp number

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by Pious101: 8:31am On Mar 09, 2021
Chillext:
dem still dey smoke ugu leaf? Hummmm
Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by 2emotional(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2021
See as I use laugh disgrace myself inside bet9ja shop grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by sharpwriter(m): 9:24am On Mar 09, 2021
Lolz grin
Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by almightyemperor(m): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2021
Hahaha guy u no go kill me o chaii thank no be me and u dey sleep
Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by Kobojunkie: 11:14am On Mar 09, 2021
RealGboy:
Something weird happened to me just few minutes ago.. I was sleeping when j heard a voice talking. I stay alone and there was no one with me so I was wondering, I went to the parlour to check if I had left the T. v on but to my surprise it was off.

I was scared so I decided to wait patiently and find out where the voice was coming out from.. everywhere was silent then I heard "You like sleep " this time more clearly I immediately jumped up and was cold and shivering at the same time , I still couldn't trace when the voice was coming from .,

As I kneel to start praying , although I haven't prayer in a while I Heard the voice laughing . but this time it was closer , as I turned right I saw the figure tall. so tall I couldn't see it face but I could see the leg so I grabbed the leg and started biting it , funny thing is that the ghost started pushing me away but I refused , I didn't know where I saw that kind of courage and strength

All of a sudden I recieved a hot slap . That's when I woke up and realized that it was my friend that slapped me and I was dreaming all along.. I asked him why he would slap me and he said he did that because I was biting his leg

It's not the weed, but your brain telling you it is not fit at all for that substance or any other such inducers.
What you experienced there is called "vivid dreaming" and may continue to happen for a while if care is not taken. So please be sure to go see a doctor for help of your symptoms worsen.
Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by selemempe: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
OP you think say you wise abi? You are a mumu man
Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by Vallyview: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
Stop smoking u no go hear... Abeg shift i wan sleep jare.
Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by freeman5050: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
RealGboy:

grin grin grin
Idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 10, 2021
You are truly a punk ass motherfucker. Ghost kee you dere.
Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by valirex: 7:07am On Mar 10, 2021
You and your fake stories you never complete
Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2021
Warey ni sha
Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by Casper21: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Lwkmd u made me burst my lungs out
Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by Tonyspecial(m): 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
lol

Re: My Encounter With A Ghost This Morning by khengxlei(m): 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
Chillext:
aswr gan grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Jesus Said About Hell / Give Me A Reason To Go To Church. / Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.