Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update (2696 Views)

JAMB UPDATE: How To Correct Your Data After JAMB 2018/2019 Registration / What You Need To Know About University Of Ibadan Post Utme And Admission Process / University Of Ibadan Post Utme Past Qestions And Answers For All Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by fumniys(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2021
Plss does anyone have any information about the date for the ui putme or if at all it is going to be conducted this year. Thank you
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by Sirmwill: 8:34am On Mar 09, 2021
It's certainly going to be conducted this year and apparently very soon.
The current new students are kinda starting all over again but at a fast pace...If they conduct the post-UTME next year,it's going to create an obvious imbalance as that implies that those that will participate in JAMB exam this year,seeking admission into UI will get admission by 2023,that's a funny thing.
Just don't stop studying and take up textbooks for 100 level courses as the new set awaiting post-UTME will most likely be subjected to the academic rush

Peace smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by fumniys(m): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2021
[quote author=Sirmwill post=99731873]It's certainly going to be conducted this year and apparently very soon.
The current new students are kinda starting all over again but at a fast pace...If they conduct the post-UTME next year,it's going to create an obvious imbalance as that implies that those that will participate in JAMB exam this year,seeking admission into UI will get admission by 2023,that's a funny thing.
Just don't stop studying and take up textbooks for 100 level courses as the new set awaiting post-UTME will most likely be subjected to the academic rush

Peace smiley
[/quote
Ah..thanks much
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by ShadowCracker(m): 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
fumniys:
Plss does anyone have any information about the date for the ui putme or if at all it is going to be conducted this year. Thank you
Rumors say march 21, are you also an aspirant.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by fumniys(m): 12:07am On Mar 10, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Yes I am o, I mean...its getting too long, other schs have either done their's or set an exam date already
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by ShadowCracker(m): 12:12am On Mar 10, 2021
fumniys:

Yes I am o, I mean...its getting too long, other schs have either done their's or set an exam date already

I am also an aspirant too computer science, on regards to the post utme just be patient, they just even started their online class few days back hopefully the date is on the 21 though.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by Sirmwill: 3:33am On Mar 10, 2021
ShadowCracker:

If the date is March 21,it'll have been announced at least at the beginning of this month so that people far away from Ibadan can plan their respective journeys towards the day.

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by ShadowCracker(m): 4:49am On Mar 10, 2021
Sirmwill:

If the date is March 21,it'll have been announced at least at the beginning of this month so that people far away from Ibadan can plan their respective journeys towards the day.

Rumours has it that it would be an online-cbt exam, similar to Unilag's, not confirmed though just rumours.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by fumniys(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2021
Sirmwill:

Well I think this is reasonable, announcement should have been made at least 2weeks earlier if at all its going to take place march 21st
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by Darkcloud11(m): 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
ShadowCracker:
yes
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by Darkcloud11(m): 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
fumniys:

Well I think this is reasonable, announcement should have been made at least 2weeks earlier if at all its going to take place march 21st
let's all wait for the 18th of march
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by Darkcloud11(m): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
I think we should just keep this thread on so as to gather more aspirant, so we can share information together
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by ShadowCracker(m): 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
Darkcloud11:
yes
Wow, that's good to see. So do you have any info on the date of the exam.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by Adek65: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
fumniys:
Someone told me the post utme is going to be this month and U.l won't be in option for this year jambite.But if the post utme finally take place this month,who have an idea of when the new freshers going to resume?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by tayewomi(m): 6:55am On Mar 16, 2021
Adek65:
Someone told me the post utme is going to be this month and U.l won't be in option for this year jambite.But if the post utme finally take place this month,who have an idea of when the new freshers going to resume?
If there's no strike or whatever the new set of jambites will resume on the 3rd of January 2021..
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by tayewomi(m): 6:55am On Mar 16, 2021
Adek65:
If there's no strike or whatever the new set of jambites will resume on the 3rd of January 2022...
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by Adek65: 11:26am On Mar 16, 2021
tayewomi:
If there's no strike or whatever the new set of jambites will resume on the 3rd of January 2022...
But someone told me the resumption is going to be around September/October this year
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by tayewomi(m): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2021
Adek65:
But someone told me the resumption is going to be around September/October this year
na lie it's next year it's on the school portal a months back..
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by Darkcloud11(m): 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
I heard that once we don't get any info on the 18 of this month we should forget about writing this month
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by David2O(m): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
tayewomi:
10th
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by David2O(m): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Darkcloud11:
I heard that once we don't get any info on the 18 of this month we should forget about writing this month
Chai. Everything is getting boring sef.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by Darkcloud11(m): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
which course are you going for
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by fumniys(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ha..oboy me am tired o...ui is not even saying anything about it....no reference at all
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by Honeylaz(m): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
Adek65:
keep deceiving yourself, your resumption is next year and you're writing post utme on or before July
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by Honeylaz(m): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
fumniys:
UI is not yet fixed any date for post utme exam, you're writing towards second semester
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by Honeylaz(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
Honeylaz:
UI is not yet fixed any date for post utme exam, you're writing towards second semester
and you're resuming next year, so keep preparing
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by David2O(m): 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
Honeylaz:
I believe the date has been fixed but not yet disclosed due to uncertainty principle. UNIBEN as a case study, postponed her post-utme twice last year. OAU did likewise late February. To me, UI just want to stay relevant and maintain her integrity.

For your information, Jamb has set a deadline for the admission - 15th May.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by ShadowCracker(m): 1:07am On Mar 17, 2021
Honeylaz:
What semester is Ui on?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by Adek65: 3:02am On Mar 17, 2021
David2O:

I believe the date has been fixed but not yet disclosed due to uncertainty principle. UNIBEN as a case study, postponed her post-utme twice last year. OAU did likewise late February. To me, UI just want to stay relevant and maintain her integrity.

For your information, Jamb has set a deadline for the admission - 15th May.
does that mean freshers are going to resume this year?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by Honeylaz(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2021
ShadowCracker:
What semester is Ui on?
first semester has just started
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by David2O(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
Adek65:
does that mean freshers are going to resume this year?
No sir. Next year
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update by Ademola47(m): 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
From the look of things, it may hold in April.

If otherwise, then it'll be in June.
Hopefully, an official statement should be made before the month ends.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delsu Post-ume Admission List Is Out / Gain Admission Into Second Year University Of Your Choice With A-levels / BREAKING: Strike Can End Tomorrow – ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.