Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? (1643 Views)

Make Easy Money Not Much But It's Worth Trying Ask How? / How You Could Lose Access To Your Money In Nigerian Banks / Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 9:34am On Mar 09, 2021
Posting here for more visibility.

P.S: This is not a financial advice

If you're here, I'm guessing the thread title was "captivating" enough. So, let's get started.

I'm not a newbie to cryptocurrency neither am I an expert or pro. I'm just someone who buys and holds coins (or HODLS like it's said in the crypto world). This thread is manly for people who don't know much about cryptocurrency and what it entails and would love to get into it.

One question you should ask yourself is why should you keep your money (spare money or savings) innaija banks that keep deducting useless charges every now and then? Why even keep your money in naira that keeps depreciating in value everyday? Why not invest in cryptocurrency?

I'm not here to bore you with much talks or whatever. But I can confidently tell you that since I started my crypto journey in January (yeah, late comer I know), my investments have grown by over 20%. Just yesterday, I bought a coin worth of $20, and today I already have $34 and the price is still growing. (Screenshots attached)

Please note that crypto holding is not a get rich quick scheme. Far from it. You might buy a coin today and not begin to see profits until after 3 months or even 6 months. Sometimes, the prices might even dip and you lose money. But one thing is sure, if you have the right information and updates, you are sure to buy coins that will give you profits if you're holding.

If you'd love to start your crypto journey, I recommended you use Binance. Binance is the largest crypto trading platform in the world
Open Binance account here

I also created a new Telegram channel where I'd be dropping updates and we can all share updates

Edit: I think Nairaland doesn't allow telegram links
So please drop your number if you'd love to be added or message me on telegram or Whatsapp : 0 8 1 3 0 6 0 4 7 6 7

Again, this is not a financial advice.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Mide3367: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
Interested.. Send me link on telegram 07015585967. This link here isn't going
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mide3367:
Interested.. Send me link on telegram 07015585967. This link here isn't going
Sent
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 8:58am On Mar 10, 2021
Yesterday's PNL from just letting my money sit in crypto

PNL = Profit and Loss

Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 8:01am On Mar 12, 2021
That coin that was 34 dollars days ago?

It's 57 now. I've trippled my investment in just a few days. My only regret is I wish I bought more

If you want to be added to the channel, Please don't drop your numbers on the thread
Message me on Whatsapp or Telegram if you want to be added to the Telegram channel: +2348130604767

Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
There's a new coin update. Current price is 0.000402 USD and I can assure you the price will reach 0.1 USD in 6 months time

If you can buy at least $100 worth, send me a message on Whatsapp or Telegram.

In context, if you buy $100 worth of that coin right now and you sell when the price reaches 0.1USD, you're looking at a profit of over 27,000USD

Please only message if you're serious

1 Like

Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
Airdrop update. Don't dull this one if you've been filling airdrops before o

Use referral code: Z1NTBT

Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
Hyinkar97:
Airdrop update. Don't dull this one if you've been filling airdrops before o

Use referral code: Z1NTBT

Here's how to claim the aidrop

Download safepal from playstore/apple store

Create a software wallet

Click on receive airdrop at the top part of the screen

In the referral program part, use referral code: Z1NTBT

Complete the first 2 requirements as well

Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 7:31am On Mar 23, 2021
Channel link

t. me/grwcrypto

Delete the space before the "m"
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 7:22am On Mar 24, 2021
Buy $RSR on Binance

Binance is the largest crypto trading platform in the world

==>> Open Binance account here
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
Join this airdrop

https://bit. ly/3fmULc8
(Remove space before l)

P.S: No legit airdrop would require you to pay any fee of any kind.
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2021
New Airdrop : Maiar Giveaway
Value: $ 5000
Total: $5000 egold
Airdrop ends: 2 days

Step-by-step guide:

Visit the Maiar Giveaway Page
Submit your details and sign up.
Complete tasks and earn entries for each task.
Make sure you submit your @herotag from Maiar app.
11 lucky winners will share a total of $5000 worth eGold based on their positions.
The Winner will be notified within 7 days of the winner selection.

Information
A digital wallet & global payments app that is reimagining the way we interact with money, allowing you to exchange & securely store crypto on your mobile phone.
Maiar is a digital wallet and global payments app that allows you to exchange and securely store money on your mobile phone. You can use Maiar to send and receive money near-instantly, to and from anyone around the world by just using a phone number or herotag.

Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by daddio(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2021
08068102904 Telegram.

Kindly add me
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
daddio:
08068102904 Telegram.

Kindly add me
Your line isn't on telegram
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by daddio(m): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Hyinkar97:

Your line isn't on telegram

I'm sorry for the mistake.
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Robisky001(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
Hyinkar97:
New Airdrop : Maiar Giveaway
Value: $ 5000
Total: $5000 egold
Airdrop ends: 2 days

Step-by-step guide:

Visit the Maiar Giveaway Page
Submit your details and sign up.
Complete tasks and earn entries for each task.
Make sure you submit your @herotag from Maiar app.
11 lucky winners will share a total of $5000 worth eGold based on their positions.
The Winner will be notified within 7 days of the winner selection.

Information
A digital wallet & global payments app that is reimagining the way we interact with money, allowing you to exchange & securely store crypto on your mobile phone.
Maiar is a digital wallet and global payments app that allows you to exchange and securely store money on your mobile phone. You can use Maiar to send and receive money near-instantly, to and from anyone around the world by just using a phone number or herotag.
What's the minimum amount to invest if at all there is any? And the recent CBN ban on crypto won't affect my investment? What coin would encourage me to buy that has the potential to grow rapidly?
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
Robisky001:
What's the minimum amount to invest if at all there is any? And the recent CBN ban on crypto won't affect my investment? What coin would encourage me to buy that has the potential to grow rapidly?

My advice - Invest cash you won't need urgently. Spare cash

And no, the CBN ban wouldn't affect your investment.

Please join the telegram channel. I post updates there

Search "grwcrypto" on telegram
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
daddio:

I'm sorry for the mistake.
Please search for grwcrypto on telegram and join the channel
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by daddio(m): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
Hyinkar97:

Please search for grwcrypto on telegram and join the channel

Okay.

Thanks.
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
If you don't have money to start your crypto journey, you can earn from airdrops too. Legit ones.

If interested, join my telegram channel. I post legit airdrops

Channel link: t. me/grwcrypto (Remove space before "m"wink

Or search grwcrypto on Telegram

P.S: No legit airdrop will ask you to pay a fee as little as $0.1. If any airdrop requires you to pay money to withdraw, it is SCAM
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 3:41am On Apr 06, 2021
Hyinkar97:
There's a new coin update. Current price is 0.000402 USD and I can assure you the price will reach 0.1 USD in 6 months time

If you can buy at least $100 worth, send me a message on Whatsapp or Telegram.

In context, if you buy $100 worth of that coin right now and you sell when the price reaches 0.1USD, you're looking at a profit of over 27,000USD

Please only message if you're serious

Remember this coin? Your investment would have doubled by now

Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
Don't sleep on my updates cheesy
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Oronto: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hyinkar97:
Don't sleep on my updates cheesy
bro pls I have tried registering on binance for several times but my verification keeps failing. Which other app that does P2P that can I register with?
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 5:12am On Apr 14, 2021
Oronto:
bro pls I have tried registering on binance for several times but my verification keeps failing. Which other app that does P2P that can I register with?
What error message do you get?
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Oronto: 6:01am On Apr 14, 2021
Hyinkar97:

What error message do you get?
sorry I just read the email they sent and they said my voters card details are not clear. Is bvn safe on that site ? Because I don't have any other means of identification
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by geebehn(m): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2021
Oronto:
sorry I just read the email they sent and they said my voters card details are not clear. Is bvn safe on that site ? Because I don't have any other means of identification

Go ahead and use ur bvn.
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 9:02am On Apr 15, 2021
Oronto:
BVN is safe
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by SaintUlot: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hyinkar97:
That coin that was 34 dollars days ago?

It's 57 now. I've trippled my investment in just a few days. My only regret is I wish I bought more

If you want to be added to the channel, Please don't drop your numbers on the thread
Message me on Whatsapp or Telegram if you want to be added to the Telegram channel: +2348130604767

You said you are not a newbie in crypto, but only newbies reason that they wish they had buy more, because when noobs reason like that, it means they are trading with emotion.
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by SaintUlot: 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
Because you made few bucks from crypto trading, you turned yourself to Crypto guru, wait till when this bullish market cycle out. You told people to convert their money cryptocurrency, if you are a guru as you claimed, you suppose tell them that cryptocurrency trading/investment is an high risk investment.

All those cryptos that are pumping now, when bearish cycle comes, some will lose as much as 90% from their ATH and some will never get to their ATH again.
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by SaintUlot: 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
SaintUlot:
Because you made few bucks from crypto trading, you turned yourself to Crypto guru, wait till when this bullish market cycle out. You told people to convert their money cryptocurrency, if you are a guru as you claimed, you suppose tell them that cryptocurrency trading/investment is an high risk investment.

All those cryptos that are pumping now, when bearish cycle comes, some will lose as much as 90% from their ATH and some will never get to their ATH again.

Lmao. Do you know me from anywhere? Where in the thread did you see my call myself "crypto guru" like you claimed? You didn't read the first post on the thread to see where I mentioned that sometimes you lose in crypto?

Please move away with your negative energy if you don't have anything positive to say
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by giddy2019(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2021
geebehn:

Go ahead and use ur bvn.
please how do I use bvn

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can Produce Lubricants, Printing Inks, Auto Car Paints Etc In Nigeria / Tips To Growing A Primary School / Do You Know That You Can Make Money From Small Scale Export And Import?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.