Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,595 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

Tackling Procrastination In The Family Settings - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tackling Procrastination In The Family Settings (170 Views)

How Your Birth Position In The Family Can Influence Your Personality / Video:Women Are The Major Cause Of Domestic Violence In The Family- Angela Nwosu / At What Age Is A Person Meant To Leave The Family House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tackling Procrastination In The Family Settings by michyking: 1:45am On Mar 10, 2021
procrastination has caused lots of sets backs in the family. People often think that procrastination is a result of bad time management or laziness. Procrastination is about poor emotional guidelines about future events that underlie habit development. It’s a negative habit that pushes us away or prevents us from achieving greater results in life. When we procrastinate, we waste our time and shift important tasks we should have done till it’s too late. And this reduces our productivity as a member of the family by making tasks that should have been easy, hard. in my article [ https://michyking.com/effect-ways-to-stop-procrastinating-and-be-productive/ ], i specified 8 effective ways to deal with procrastination. Kindly click on the link above.

(1) (Reply)

Why Hospital Bill Are So Expensive & How To Protect Your Family Frm Hospitals B / Get Best Children Tablet At A Cheaper Rate / How Can I Get A Graduate Internship Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.