Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam (31715 Views)

Thread For Mechanical Engineers... / Building Technology/ Engineering Forum : A Thread For Builders. / Thread For Geographic Information System (GIS) Analysts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by vimma(f): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
hello,

please can you add me as well? thanks

nwokorovivian@gmail.com

Viruses:
I have sent an email to those that dropped their emails to be added to the WhatsApp group.

Kindly check and respond
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Jayb24: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2021
Hi, is anyone preparing for the coming October BCS exams. I need a study partner especially on Software Development. And for those that have done, what was the result like please?
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Drlumi: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2021
For those who don't know what the BCS exams are, I have made a comprehensive video telling you what they are and what you can use them for. You can also chat up Twim Institute on 09033279205 for BCS accredited training.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJkU00dpN9s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by hightechIT: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2021
Please I also need materials for the exam... send to gicon101@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by qanda: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
Access BCS exams Past Questions and Examiner Report for FREE on Q and A App

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

(International Higher Education Qualifications). The available materials include:

Certificate
• Computer and network technology
• Information systems
• Software development

Diploma
• Big data management
• Computer networks
• Database systems
• IT project management
• IT service management**
• Object oriented programming (v2)
• Principles of internet technologies
• Principles of user interface design**
• Professional issues in information systems practice
• Smart systems
• Software engineering 1
• Systems analysis and design
• User experience
• Web application development

Professional Graduate Diploma
• Advanced database management systems
• Computer services management
• IT and the environment
• Knowledge based systems**
• Management information systems
• Network information systems
• Programming paradigms
• Realising the user interface**
• Software engineering
• Systems design methods
• Web engineering

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Loye1: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hello, I'm also writing the exam. Can you please send me the material. This is my email lasheoye@gmail.com
Viruses:
I will send you the link to download the materials or I'll just send them to you.
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Tradeexport: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
learn mini exportation business and export Nigerian food items to Europe, UK, USA, CANADA, DUBIA, INDIA, ETC.. follow the link to join a free online class and get information that is worth over #250.000
Don't wait learn and become a professional mini exportation trade and export Nigerian food items to your friends,families and people all over the world ..Whatsapp 07046255027 to join the free class via the number or follow the link to join ... See you in class

Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by rawgame(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2021
confidential20:
Anyone writing BCS this Oct and needs materials can send a PM.

Please I just sent you PM. I need study materials. I will really appreciate your kind response
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by rawgame(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2021
Please anyone that has study materials should pls help out. My email is ouyire@yahoo.com
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by IvyTutors: 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hello,
If you need reading materials for the BCS certificate exam for next year
Do send a PM to me
We offer detailed notes, videos and past questions
All for a fee
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Jayb24: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Please who knows when the results for the October exams will be out?
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Prettyy: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
For comptia exam voucher and training. Contact comptia authorized partner today.

Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by etiluv: 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
kindly help me with link for answers to cnt past questions.
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by dottyeah(m): 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hello guys, please can someone assist me with the WhatsApp link to join the BcS group, my email is oladotogu@gmail.com �
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Pbouy: 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
Afolavid:

Hello, can you please add me up.? Thanks
Hello Afolavid, did you eventually get added to the BCS group or get study materials from anyone? please assist me with it.
Please can someone assist me with the WhatsApp/telegram link to join the BcS group or email training materials to me ederhiprecious@gmail.com
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Domislaz(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pbouy:

Hello Afolavid, did you eventually get added to the BCS group or get study materials from anyone? please assist me with it.
Please can someone assist me with the WhatsApp/telegram link to join the BcS group or email training materials to me ederhiprecious@gmail.com

Hello, send me a PM if you are still in need of complete and concise materials

1 Like

Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Chiomy17: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Domislaz:

Hello, send me a PM if you are still in need of complete and concise materials

Hello, please could you also help me with the study material planning on writing by October and I have searched for material all over the Internet but I haven't gotten any. The centre I charted up was quite expensive. Please I would be very grateful if you could assist me with study material. God bless you in anticipation

My email address is as follows chiomacy17@gmail.com
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Domislaz(m): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Chiomy17:

Hello, please could you also help me with the study material planning on writing by October and I have searched for material all over the Internet but I haven't gotten any. The centre I charted up was quite expensive. Please I would be very grateful if you could assist me with study material. God bless you in anticipation

My email address is as follows chiomacy17@gmail.com

I sent you an email
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Judethrill: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2022
Domislaz:

Hello, can you please add me up.? Thanks
please could you also help me with the study material planning on writing by October and I have searched for material all over the Internet but I also didn't find any. The training centers I could find are quite very expensive. Please I would be very grateful if you could assist me with study material. God bless you in anticipation

My email address is as follows judeuche93@gmail.com
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Domislaz(m): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Judethrill:

please could you also help me with the study material planning on writing by October and I have searched for material all over the Internet but I also didn't find any. The training centers I could find are quite very expensive. Please I would be very grateful if you could assist me with study material. God bless you in anticipation

My email address is as follows judeuche93@gmail.com

I have sent you an email
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by ralph14(m): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
Viruses:
I will send you the link to download the materials or I'll just send them to you.

Please kindly send them to me. My email is ralphugboko@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by ralph14(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
Viruses:

I am not sure about the location of the training center but I doubt it's in the north. There is even no exam center in the north so why will a training center be there. But that's by the side.

Most people study themselves and pass. There are past questions and answers on the website and there are study materials available too. I am also in a group where we share ideas. You can send a PM.

Please boss. I need the study materials. You can also add me to the group please. My whatsapp number is 08101924870
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by ralph14(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Domislaz:

I have sent you an email

Please help me too. My email address is ralphugboko@gmail.com and my Whatsapp number is 08101924870
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by ralph14(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
shockreaction:
For anyone who took the exams, how did you find it? Information Systems and Software Development were pretty decent, but Computer and Network Technology proved to be trickier than I planned for.

I've been self-studying since I have several years of experience in the field, and I plan to complete the Diploma and the Professional Graduate Diploma within the next year.

I've got a Telegram group to discuss studying, ideas and tips. If you'd like to join, dm me.

My telegram number is 08101924870 Please add me to your group.
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by tesqquest(m): 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
No group
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by esteerola(f): 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Please i need the materials or to be added to any support group.. thanks
email is olabiyiesther0@gmail.com
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by promo4(m): 12:36am On Aug 14, 2022
Domislaz:

I have sent you an email

Pls help me send materials too. I'm planning on writing the exams this October too.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria / How To Give A Quick, Impromptu Speech Or Toast / Woman Sacked , Paid N2 ,500 As Benefit At Catholic School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.