Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,035 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

As A Student With No Money For Foodstuff Do This. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / As A Student With No Money For Foodstuff Do This. (2054 Views)

Sale Murtala Dandashire: 2019 ABU Best Graduating Medical Student With 14 Awards / Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 / Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Student With No Money For Foodstuff Do This. by Takitrom: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2021
As a student with limited resources for sustainance in school, you need to cut your coat according to the material within your reach.
There are many things you should do to cut cost and live comfortably in school, even with the little money your parents send to you, below are the things to consider ;

1. First of all, fill your gas, as that would be of much help when you run short of cash

2. Buy garri from any local market available, always have that handy as that is a life saver, students can relate grin

3. Buy other miscellaneous things in bulk from the supermarket, things like sugar, seasoning cubes, etc. It helps instead of patronizing that kiosk close to your lodge every now and then. Save that little money as that would go a long way.

4. Last but not the least, learn how to prepare or make some of the food items you buy from the market, food items like custard, and others, do you know you can make custard powder with just 3 ingredients that are readily available, just grab your custard container and fill it up, you can even make money selling it to others in your lodge or hostel. With that I believe you won't complain of hunger or end up having unnecessary expenditures as a student.
To learn how to make custard and other fast food that will keep you up and running in school watch the video below, very concise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTncSC6KOCY

1 Like

Re: As A Student With No Money For Foodstuff Do This. by chatinent: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2021
No money for food, how can they fill the gas?

Nice copywriting tho.

2 Likes

Re: As A Student With No Money For Foodstuff Do This. by Takitrom: 11:03am On Mar 10, 2021
chatinent:
No money for food, how can they fill the gas?

Nice copywriting tho.
Thanks.
Anything to make life easier for them is welcomed.
Re: As A Student With No Money For Foodstuff Do This. by richfriendsng: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
Op that garri really helped my life during my undergraduate days in the Uni, I could remember when I soaked it for complete one month, thank God for life and success in our lives today.

1 Like

Re: As A Student With No Money For Foodstuff Do This. by Posts: 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
that money you want to use to fill gas will buy 2 paint rubber of garri. I hope you understand my message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Student With No Money For Foodstuff Do This. by Pweetyccee(f): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
richfriendsng:
Op that garri really helped my life during my undergraduate days in the Uni, I could remember when I soaked it for complete one month, thank God for life and success in our lives today.
Hmm one month
Re: As A Student With No Money For Foodstuff Do This. by Takitrom: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
that money you want to use to fill gas will buy 2 paint rubber of garri. I hope you understand my message.

You can't, hope you know how much garri cost this days, here a paint bucket of garri is 1k, 1kg of gas is 450 naira, do the calculation.
Re: As A Student With No Money For Foodstuff Do This. by richfriendsng: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Hmm one month

Yeah, na so we see am then grin

1 Like

Re: As A Student With No Money For Foodstuff Do This. by Telegram234(m): 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
As a lady, call ur magascheesy
Re: As A Student With No Money For Foodstuff Do This. by Pweetyccee(f): 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
richfriendsng:

Yeah, na so we see am then grin
Una try sha
Re: As A Student With No Money For Foodstuff Do This. by mikeybrainy: 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
Mumu me wey use the money I saved up for food during the holidays to pay my school fees, now I'm stretching every little foodstuff in my room,even eating once a day sometimes.
I've learnt my lesson sha, FOOD IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN SCHOOL. After food,you can start thinking of school fees or other stuff.
Not forgetting ADEQUATE REST.If these two are missing,no matter what you read,you would be as blank as a new notebook in the exam hall,talking from experience of the past few weeks.
Re: As A Student With No Money For Foodstuff Do This. by Takitrom: 5:58am On Mar 11, 2021
mikeybrainy:
Mumu me wey use the money I saved up for food during the holidays to pay my school fees, now I'm stretching every little foodstuff in my room,even eating once a day sometimes.
I've learnt my lesson sha, FOOD IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN SCHOOL. After food,you can start thinking of school fees or other stuff.
Not forgetting ADEQUATE REST.If these two are missing,no matter what you read,you would be as blank as a new notebook in the exam hall,talking from experience of the past few weeks.
On point.
Re: As A Student With No Money For Foodstuff Do This. by Takitrom: 6:02am On Mar 11, 2021
Telegram234:
As a lady, call ur magascheesy
Those guys don't go broke aswear grin
One told me the other time that her foodstuff is about to finish, this same lady that I know at that time doesn't have much in her account but she returned that evening with a truckload of foodstuff, beverages and many other things grin

(1) (Reply)

Consumer Vibe Unveils Www.studyscholarshipng.com / Official:waec Nov/dec 2009 Result Is Out / Peaceful Protest In Eksu (PICTURES) No School Fees , No Lecture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.