Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Please Recommended A Good Laptop For Programming With A Budget Of 100k Or Less. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Recommended A Good Laptop For Programming With A Budget Of 100k Or Less. (388 Views)

Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone / Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? / You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommended A Good Laptop For Programming With A Budget Of 100k Or Less. by AGManuel: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
Please recommended a good laptop for programming with a budget of 100k or less. Thanks.
Re: Please Recommended A Good Laptop For Programming With A Budget Of 100k Or Less. by Naijatask: 6:51am On Mar 11, 2021
I bought my HP 6470b for 60k here in Niger state.

Having a specification of Core i5, 320gb storage and 4gb ram. But the battery lasts just for 2hours though.

So, I'll advice you to get a laptop with a specification of core i5, an 8gb ram, this storage doesn't matter as long as it can install VS code and some apps.

But make sure the battery lasts for up to 5hours as you'll need it for watching lots of tutorial videos.
Re: Please Recommended A Good Laptop For Programming With A Budget Of 100k Or Less. by Jahzrockballer(m): 11:35am On Mar 18, 2021
Go get a thinkpad, probably X250 or T450

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. / Please Help A Brother On This Question / Flutter App Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.