Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

“don’t Call Me Wizkid Baby Mama, Go To Google And Search Who I Am” – Jada P - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “don’t Call Me Wizkid Baby Mama, Go To Google And Search Who I Am” – Jada P (1751 Views)

Una Don Start With Dis Una Camera, Na U Dey Cast Me - Wizkid Says As He Step Out / Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) / Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“don’t Call Me Wizkid Baby Mama, Go To Google And Search Who I Am” – Jada P by Onyitexx(m): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
Jada Pollock has angrily reacted to the comment of one of Wizkid’s fans on the popular photo and video sharing platform Instagram after referring her as Wizkid baby mama.

Jada is a beautiful and talented lady who is loved by many Wizkid fans with the way she respond to their request and interact with them on online. With this, they got so much love & respect for her.

Lately, Jada posted some pictures of Wizkid after the Nigerian superstar made the face of Vogue Magazine praising him towards the greatness he has achieved so far ever since the released his fourth studio album “Made In Lagos”.

This gathered many reactions as Wizkid’s fans couldn’t help but to praise their favourite as well. Meanwhile a particular fan which comment triggered Jada’s reaction is that of a fan who called her ‘supportive baby mama’.

I guess Jada does not like that as she responded to the fan comment telling her to google search who she is as the title does not fit into the category of the post.
see screenshots below https://www.hosted247.com.ng/2021/03/dont-call-me-wizkid-baby-mama-go-to.html

Re: “don’t Call Me Wizkid Baby Mama, Go To Google And Search Who I Am” – Jada P by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
Waiting

1 Like

Re: “don’t Call Me Wizkid Baby Mama, Go To Google And Search Who I Am” – Jada P by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
Jada P: You Are Wizkid's Baby Mama sad

Oya! Come and beat me, I'm in my house

3 Likes

Re: “don’t Call Me Wizkid Baby Mama, Go To Google And Search Who I Am” – Jada P by thesicilian: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
That's the price to pay for poor decisions early in life. Even if she becomes the president of the country tomorrow, she'd still be referred to as WizKid's baby mama.

1 Like

Re: “don’t Call Me Wizkid Baby Mama, Go To Google And Search Who I Am” – Jada P by Khalifabj(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
Person no fit talk again

(1) (Reply)

Meet Beautiful Nigerian Lady That Looks Just Like Bbnaija Housemate, Maria Chike / Brymo Opened Up On How His Alleged Affair With Annie Idibia Affected His Career / Actress Mercy Johnson Slàps Thunder Out Of A Guy That Touched Her Backside (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.