Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo (66775 Views)

Young Man Who Survived Fatal Motor Accident Gets Killed By Malaria. Photos / Sorrow As Gallant Mopol Who Survived Many Battles, Dies Suddenly. Photos / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by straighttalk(m): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
HAPI 4 A
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by bigheart7: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
Chai, this life is just upside down I swear.

I admire her courage & will.

A website is a low cost form of advertisement with pictures of your products, services or skills readily available to potential customers both day & night & also accessible from anywhere in the world.

Contact us now at DMC Ng to get a responsive website for any kind of business for as low as 20k.

Check signature for contact details.
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by pozehnani(f): 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Awwnnn what a beautiful lady.

Thank God for sparing her life.
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by kolawin(m): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
What a life embarassed

Freelancing with fiverr?

check my signature
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by backtalkG(m): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
Petyr1:
which one is prostrate screening? It is used for what?
used for dick screening I guessed

Hope I made sense grin
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by ChiefSosa(m): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
She has my blessings to go for plastic surgery to get new 'breasts'. She should link up with Dr Paul Nassif and Dr Terry Dubrow from the TV show "Botched", I'm sure they'll fix her up.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by sunshineV(f): 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
how pesin go suck dis one breast na
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by uvie66: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
Idiko1:
Breast or no breast, she looks beautiful and still a woman.
she is beautiful ❤️..... come to think of it she is too young to die.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by Help2020: 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
November1857:
Lady Who Survived Cancer Causes Stir On Social Media After She Posted A Photo Of Her Scars

https://mobile.twitter.com/The_OfficialBiZ/status/1369651539707650049
Medicine needs to add altanative remedy to it's treatment method.. There are other ways to treat breast cancer without cutting off the breast.

Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by IYANGBALI: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
My prick cannot rice up without breasts
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by cooooooks(m): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
Prostate cancer is real.

Petyr1:
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by stayclearofme: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
eveninnewspaper:

My thoughts too.
You don kolo see a doctor.
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by tofolo(m): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
Racoon:
She is really strong emotionally.The trauma of surviving a monster like breast Cancer is never easy to withstand let alone testifying about it.You are beautiful girl.May God give you a man that will love you as He wants for you and not what you are now.

Angelina Jole survived it this way too with breast removal surgery.So any woman above 40years old should start screening herself for Breast/Cervical/Ovarian cancer while men should do prostrate screening.
Men also have breast cancer, thou its rare.
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by IYANGBALI: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
sunshineV:
how pesin go suck dis one breast na
the only alternative to suck is her pusssssy
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by mysticwarrior(m): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Help2020:

Medicine needs to add altanative remedy to it's treatment method.. There are other ways to treat breast cancer without cutting off the breast.
we all know you are showing us a picture of two different breast, the other breast is already gone beyond remedy.
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by sunshineV(f): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
IYANGBALI:
the only alternative to suck is her pusssssy
so i cant suck breast and finger pussy at the same time?
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
which breast she wan come give her children now?
She is still beautiful sha.
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ain't nothing there
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by Dchampion65: 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
It takes courage in such situation to still feel beautiful

I appreciates you
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by pembisco(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
Petyr1:
He wanted writing Prostate. Go and do PSA (qualitative) and consult your Dr.
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by andy4d2ofus(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
Am happy for you. Lost my sister to breast cancer in france after battling for four years. Rest in peace ify.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by IYANGBALI: 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
sunshineV:
so i cant suck breast and finger pussy at the same time?
you can suck her pussssssy and finger her yansh at the same time

Girls should allow men to suck their breasts so as to avoid breasts cancer
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by sunshineV(f): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
IYANGBALI:
you can suck her pussssssy and finger her yansh at the same time

Girls should allow men to suck their breasts so as to avoid breasts cancer
na wa o...life no suppose hard like dis
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
sharpwriter:

But wetin dey cause all these evils na? I don't want to believe that African fore fathers suffered these.
She will be dead in our forefathers days, and they will claim she died because of the evil she committed
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by Help2020: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
mysticwarrior:
we all know you are showing us a picture of two different breast, the other breast is already gone beyond remedy.
No,I am not showing 2 breast. I am not a marketer to even start with..What you saw is stemcell therapy in action. Don't let the medics deceive you,they know many alternative ways to cure diseases, but but the pharmaceutical will make less money if they embrace it,hence the continuous use of old lucrative method.. Now look again at the picture

Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by tayeloveme4rel: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
Extra ordinary beautifull not like stacyO,gandollar,sweetmimi and the rest of the slay queens
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by maureensylvia(f): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
ChiefSosa:
She has my blessings to go for plastic surgery to get new 'breasts'. She should link up with Dr Paul Nassif and Dr Terry Dubrow from the TV show "Botched", I'm sure they'll fix her up.

Those dudes are badass
Hoping to get a boob reduction surgery soon
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by DarkJeddi(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
Racoon:
She is really strong emotionally.The trauma of surviving a monster like breast Cancer is never easy to withstand let alone testifying about it.You are beautiful girl.May God give you a man that will love you as He wants for you and not what you are now.

Angelina Jole survived it this way too with breast removal surgery.So any woman above 40years old should start screening herself for Breast/Cervical/Ovarian cancer while men should do prostrate screening.
Angelina Jolie did not survive breast cancer..
She never had breast cancer..
She had her breasts removed..
As a preventive measure,because she have the familial gene that predispose to breast cancer..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by moneyissweet(m): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
Only America
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by amuwo1980: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
One of my crush died of breast cancer , it hurts me till today , we never said anything but we felt all the love and care , life .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) / All About Baby Poop! / Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.