Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,172 members, 7,864,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

Gateman Job That Pays $1m - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gateman Job That Pays $1m (433 Views)

Nigerians Will Employ A Chef & Turn Him Into Nanny, Gateman, Others For N17,500 / Ever Been Offered A Job That You Rejected By Email? / A Job That Pays Well Or A Job That Offers Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gateman Job That Pays $1m by eomajeh: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
The search for the ideal job can be frustrating.
However, having the right mindset takes you one step closer to that ideal job.
What's your mindset when you are out there searching for jobs?

I saw this Mr Omor video about $1m Gateman Job; while it is meant to be funny, it is insightful.
Watch and enjoy; and don't forget to Subscribe and Share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxvWa4IJ0Hk

Will you take the Gateman Job? Let your comments flow in

(1) (Reply)

Transport Manager At Ama-zuma Group An Oil & Gas Company / Pls I Need A Job I Have HND In Biz Admin Pls Am In Delta State Pls I Need It / Please I Neeed Accommodation In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.