Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital (44940 Views)

Business Ideas With 30k Naira Capital / Free Info On Lucrative Business To Start With #5000 Naira. Capital or No Capital / Which Business Can A 50,000 Naira Capital Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Kwara1stson: 5:10am On Apr 26, 2021
Cerebrae:

Nice, but trust issues come to play
well seems you r not ready starting a business. Goodluck to u
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by fidtopade: 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
fidtopade:
If the cash is still available, by first to second week of April come to South south use the money to buy palm oil keep it till July/August. By then you must have got a good business idea of what to invest the money. By then it will no longer be 5m, at least, it must have grown by minimum of 10 percent.
How I wish you tried my advise then, by now you wouldn't have made nothing less than 50 per cent profit on your capital.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by mattiu(m): 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
anifranklyn67:
Agro is the future....!!! 2m can confortably farm cassava on a 100plots.....the harvest will blow your mind...you will see your 2m going up there at 10m..cassava is more than lucrative now!!! There are many other crops to farm though
Where person go see cheap 100 plots
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by mattiu(m): 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
Cutehector:
monogramming/branding of towels, shirts, school uniforms, mugs, caps and jerseys.. Thank me later.

Please are you into the business? As I want o also Invest in printing/branding
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by mattiu(m): 12:06am On Oct 20, 2021
Timtim8989:

Who will buy abaya 25k in Nigeria shows how daft and disconnected you are from reality of business.

PEOPLE COME HERE TO BUY ABAYA and selling at a ridiculous prices in Nigeria you can check IG for all I care.

Nike imitations of 75-100dirhams are available here and its selling for 24-28-30k in Nigeria.

You show a shallow mentality of business , so I got no time to explain further.

I just sent Abaya of 12k selling for 24k in ibadan of all places. Keep your fucking ignorance to yourself ok

Are you in Dubai. Can you send me some products or we partner?

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by mattiu(m): 12:16am On Oct 20, 2021
Kwara1stson:
to open a standard and well stocked Pharmacy just budget at least 4M

Do I need to read pharmacy is jnt University to have a shop
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by mattiu(m): 12:35am On Oct 20, 2021
smokey12345:
Haulage and Logistics, That 5m can get you a truck from USA get it insured, and registered.. and i tell you, ttaking rice from Offa, Kwara state get you 2.5m naira monthly, then after sevices, payment, Goofs in Transit insirance, Truck Insurance, Truck sevicing You will still have like 1.3m naira left the you will get your capital back before 6 months then you can purchase another one. then you have to. but the Trucks are advisable to be sold in 2 years.... if you get VOLVO or MACK those are the better ones

Can I have you contact details so we can talk more. I'm interested
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by mattiu(m): 1:20am On Oct 20, 2021
Kormex:

Where is your location? RC soft drink distribution is a good idea. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you mean RC cola
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by mattiu(m): 1:31am On Oct 20, 2021
No one ever mentioned printing and Branding business. Is this niche of business dead?
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Kwara1stson: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
mattiu:

Do I need to read pharmacy is jnt University to have a shop
you are an illiterate if u think Pharmacy is all about opening a shop
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by mattiu(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2021
Kwara1stson:
you are an illiterate if u think Pharmacy is all about opening a shop
God punish your generation
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by dingbang(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2021
mattiu:

Please are you into the business? As I want o also Invest in printing/branding
yes
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Titustallman(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
HARKsmart:
Currently, we are running a business with capital of 10million in agribusiness, with turn over of over 2m monthly, we buy, process and we sell, if you are open to partnership we can send an mou and past records to see how it works

What do you guys process ... Chat me on 08064331136
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Timtim8989(m): 7:58am On Jan 06, 2023
mattiu:

Are you in Dubai. Can you send me some products or we partner?

I actually missed this message because majority felt it was another thing - I may advise you to come and see things for yourself.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Akija01: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
A305:
I don't know how to put this to you to not seem to sound stupíd just because you don't have proper knowledge of it — but if I were in your shoes, 5 million should fetch me CONSISTENT 100k to 300k every 3 days.

How?

Crypto trading. Not necessarily altcoins but bitcòin itself. Why?

Trading via Binance, B T C had huge market cap and huge volume. So what you need to do is trade volume instead of price action.

It isn't easy as I put it if you a rookie and lacks trading strategy technical know-how but (like I earlier stated) with my expertise, I will make consistent of those figures aforementioned with that 5 million capital.

How do I trade

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital / Billionaire Tony Elumelu Spends Quality Christmas Time With His Children At Home / Femi Otedola's Family - Wife, Children Celebrate Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.