Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

50+ Funny Quotes By Robert Mugabe Which Will Make Your Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 50+ Funny Quotes By Robert Mugabe Which Will Make Your Day (1056 Views)

Is True This Quote Is Coming From Ex Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe / Robert Mugabe's Funny Quotes / 40 Funny Robert Mugabe's Quotes That Will Motivate, Make You Laugh Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50+ Funny Quotes By Robert Mugabe Which Will Make Your Day by omgvoices: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
The man is no more but it’s certain his words will forever live on.

The man Robert Mugabe was one of the longest serving presidents Africa has ever seen.

Let therefore have a look at some of his quotes which are very likely to make your day.

1. Dear ladies, if your boyfriend didn’t wish you a happy Mother’s Day or sing Sweet Mother for you, you should stop breastfeeding him.

2. If you are ugly, you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because men don’t walk around with X-rays to see inner beauty.

3. If you have attended over 100 weddings in your life and are still single, you are not different from a canopy.

4. Any man who successfully convinces a monkey that honey is sweeter than banana, is capable of selling condoms to a Roman father

5. Whenever things seem to start going well in your life, the Devil comes along and gives you a ‘girlfriend’.

6. Dear sisters, don’t be deceived by a man who texts you “I miss you” only when it’s raining, because you are not an umbrella.

7. If over 15 guys have sucked your breasts, you don’t need to call those things “your breasts”. It’s called COW BELL, OUR MILK! Repeat after me, OUR MILK!

8. It’s hard to bewitch African girls these days. Every time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire.

9. All I hear always is, ‘No sex before marriage?’ If that was God’s plan, then you would receive your penis or vagina on your wedding day.

10. Men sucking lady’s breast is normal because the act was learnt in childhood when they were young but the act of lady’s sucking men’s d*ck is what baffles me. Where did they learn it from

Read more--- https://esiama.com/50-funny-quotes-by-robert-mugabe-which-will-make-your-day/

(1) (Reply)

Irishmen / Death Tale / Heaven's Lineup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.