Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

I Was Banned? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Banned? (1562 Views)

Why Lil Kesh's Track "SHOKI" Was Banned / I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland / I Was Banned Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Banned? by BEE3: 6:48am On Apr 13, 2011
I was banned? So this is how people get banned on this site. I'm so confused right now! What did I do wrong? embarassed embarassed
I don't even know why I'm creating a thread but seriously?

pLS UNBAN ME!!! I DIDN'T DO NOTHING! I'VE ALWAYS BEEN GOOD!
Re: I Was Banned? by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 13, 2011
And you gonna be banned again for bn too romantic undecided
Re: I Was Banned? by BEE3: 6:52am On Apr 13, 2011
^^ Oh pls. what does that even mean?
Re: I Was Banned? by InkedNerd(f): 7:01am On Apr 13, 2011
Is this BABE!?
Re: I Was Banned? by BEE3: 7:03am On Apr 13, 2011
^^Yes it's BABE! cry cry cry I was banned, cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Was Banned? by Phate07(m): 7:06am On Apr 13, 2011

Why were you banned? Or was it the Spambot?
Re: I Was Banned? by BEE3: 7:08am On Apr 13, 2011
^^ I don't know man.  They sha said I can't use my account for a while or something like that sha.
Re: I Was Banned? by InkedNerd(f): 7:12am On Apr 13, 2011
Don't worry, it wear off in a few hours wink
Re: I Was Banned? by BEE3: 7:15am On Apr 13, 2011
^^ I hope so!
The thing is, it happened right as I was about to post something about the upcoming :kokomansion. So, I'm thinking, "they" are probably not in support of the show, lol,
Re: I Was Banned? by Phate07(m): 7:16am On Apr 13, 2011

Sorry to hear that. Use this link and report to Mukina, the Supermod. She will unban you when she comes online.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-490918.1280.html

Cheer up! wink

Re: I Was Banned? by InkedNerd(f): 7:21am On Apr 13, 2011
BEE!:

^^ I hope so!
The thing is, it happened right as I was about to post something about the upcoming :kokomansion. So, I'm thinking, "they" are probably not in support of the show, lol,

Eh ya, its ok
Re: I Was Banned? by BEE3: 7:23am On Apr 13, 2011
Phate07:

Sorry to hear that. Use this link and report to Mukina, the Supermod. She will unban you when she comes online.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-490918.1280.html

Cheer up! wink

Thanks Mate! smiley

@ Inky, yh yh. Thanks! cool
Re: I Was Banned? by Phate07(m): 7:36am On Apr 13, 2011

You are welcome.

Re: I Was Banned? by MsPotato(f): 7:41am On Apr 13, 2011
Babe, and that is why I have multiple accounts. When they banned Ms Potato, than Ms Yam will sign in and when they ban Ms Yam, than Ms Garri would sign in. If Ms Garri is banned, than you will see the next ID Ms Groundnuts. But it hasnt come to that point. wink
Re: I Was Banned? by InkedNerd(f): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Babe, and that is why I have multiple accounts. When they banned Ms Potato, than Ms Yam will sign in and when they ban Ms Yam, than Ms Garri would sign in. If Ms Garri is banned, than you will see the next ID Ms Groundnuts. But it hasnt come to that point. wink

lol someone seems a little hungry grin
Re: I Was Banned? by MsPotato(f): 7:49am On Apr 13, 2011
^^^ Yes I am tongue tongue
Re: I Was Banned? by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 13, 2011
Aww BABE I didn't know its you. What happened? hehehe I guess you got banned because of your last post before this. . (the kokomansion whatever) I bet the mods or seun didn't see that as an interesting one. I read it and was about to comment to it before I could finish its gone grin cheesy

Are you sure is not spam boot?
Re: I Was Banned? by mukina2: 11:20am On Apr 13, 2011
Ms. Potato:

thanks for letting me know wink

you missed out on this part of the rules right?
The use of multiple accounts without explicit permission of the forum administrator(s) is prohibited.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html

BEE!:

I was banned? So this is how people get banned on this site. I'm so confused right now! What did I do wrong? embarassed embarassed
I don't even know why I'm creating a thread but seriously?

pLS UNBAN ME!!! I DIDN'T DO NOTHING! I'VE ALWAYS BEEN GOOD!
will look into it right away.
Re: I Was Banned? by Odunnu: 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2011
Lol @Ms Potato.
You talk 2much gurl.
Me sef, I have 3 oda IDs: Jaybee,mukina2 and Seun. Please help lock them up and throw the key away.lol
Re: I Was Banned? by mukina2: 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2011
BEE!:

^^Yes it's BABE!  cry cry cry I was banned,  cry cry cry cry cry
unbanned. sorry about that, do not try reposting the koko mansion thread until its visible  smiley

Odunnu:

Lol @Ms Potato.
You talk 2much gurl.
Me sef, I have 3 oda IDs: Jaybee,mukina2 and Seun. Please help lock them up and throw the key away.lol
mad persin tongue
Re: I Was Banned? by Odunnu: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2011
You are a partial MOD! You must go! Bla bla bla bla! Why would you ban MsPotatoe's other IDs and leave my 'Jaybee, mukina2 and Seun' IDs?
Re: I Was Banned? by Phate07(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2011
Odunnu:

You are a partial MOD! You must go! Bla bla bla bla! Why would you ban MsPotatoe's other IDs and leave my 'Jaybee, mukina2 and Seun' IDs?
grin grin grin
Re: I Was Banned? by mukina2: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2011
Odunnu:

choose one of three options

go suck 1 basket lime
go hug transformer
go jump off a bridge

tongue
Re: I Was Banned? by BABE3: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2011
Thank you Mukina2!!!!! cheesy
I'm back yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue

@Reality, thanks for your concern. smiley
Re: I Was Banned? by MsPotato(f): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2011
It doesnt matter. For me, you can ban any of the ID's. I only use it cause I wanted to post while the other one get banned. I know many people here have multiple ID's as well. undecided

So Odunnu, who cares really. undecided
Re: I Was Banned? by mukina2: 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2011
you started again?
Re: I Was Banned? by OAM4J: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2011
Mukina2 my loff kiss

Now that I know it is against the forum rules to have multiple ids, can you pls ban and delete my other id called odunnu grin

Ms. Potato:

It doesnt matter. For me, you can ban any of the ID's. I only use it cause I wanted to post while the other one get banned. I know many people here have multiple ID's as well. undecided

So Odunnu, who cares really. undecided

I do. you dont need to 'vex' it out. Peace! cool
Re: I Was Banned? by Seun(m): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2011
Hey!  Which id got banned?  Let's look into it.
Re: I Was Banned? by Odunnu: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2011
Hey MsPotato, easy gurl. Dunno why you are so excited and by the way, I didnt have you in mind when I made my post. Take life easy babes,we are all under pressure one way or the other.
@Seun: the IDs I need banned are my other IDs - Seun, mukina2, jaybee and the newest one OAM4J. Please help me lock these IDs, they are mine and I dont need them again
Re: I Was Banned? by BABE3: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2011
@ Seun If you were referring to me (OP), I got it back already!!! cheesy Thanks.
Re: I Was Banned? by Freiburger(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2011
Ms. Potato:

grin grin grin cool
Re: I Was Banned? by Mobinga: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2011
mukina2:

you missed out on this part of the rules right?https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html
will look into it right away.
You are a phucking hypocrite. A biased moderator. Doesn't Ileke idi have multiple accounts?

If nobody wants to tell you I'll tell you, take your personal grudges out of your moderating duties!
Why was Gabry banned in the first place? Even Missy B, tudor and the rest?!

You are partial! Disgusting

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Brb? / Evaluate Yourself Psychologically. Take This Test! / The 2014 Nigerian National Conference By Amb. C.d Orike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.