Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

UK Has Stopped The Recruitment Of Doctors And Nurses From Nigeria And 46 Others - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UK Has Stopped The Recruitment Of Doctors And Nurses From Nigeria And 46 Others (43554 Views)

FG Orders The Recruitment Of Constables For Community Policing / El-rufai Approved The Recruitment Of 7,600 Secondary School Teachers / Buhari Should Approve The Recruitment Of 155,000 Police Officers - IGP Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: UK Has Stopped The Recruitment Of Doctors And Nurses From Nigeria And 46 Others by Wisemfon(m): 12:18am On Mar 13, 2021
Kampack:

My broda, the thing taya me pass you.

Whatever ban list you find, you can be 101% sure that Nigeria will be on the list even before skimming through the list. Even when the countries are listed alphabetically, Nigeria comes first three or five before they continue with normal alphabetical order ! grin
your own observations is too much

I weep for Nigeria
Re: UK Has Stopped The Recruitment Of Doctors And Nurses From Nigeria And 46 Others by LongNipple(m): 1:44am On Mar 13, 2021
The Politicians are to blame. They have spoilt this Nation Nigeria yet when they are sick, they would rush to these countries UK, USA, and others to get adequate healthcare from their hospitals. Do they think that Nigerians they left back home don't want adequate healthcare? Do they think Nigerians don't want to be treated in good hospitals with good facilities

The law should be to ban all Political leaders from leaving their countries to other countries to get healthcare when they are sick.
These politicians travel every minute and see how these countries work and how their health care system is of high standard yet they don't want to do same for their home country. They see the bad state of some hospitals in the state yet close their eyes. All they know is too LOOT.

Thunder from Heaven Fire All Politicians looting money, going abroad with their families for adequate healthcare to treat themselves leaving Nigerians to the hands of fate and yet don't want to improve our health system or pay our Health Workers well in order to retain them. May Thunder from heaven destroy them all in Jerusalem name.

In other news who has SON-LUTH Entrance Exams Past Questions or LASCON Past Questions. Kindly send to me. I appreciate. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? / INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.