Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Bisi Alimi: Cutting Off Your Family Is The Best Gift You Can Give Yourself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi: Cutting Off Your Family Is The Best Gift You Can Give Yourself (834 Views)

Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace / Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply / Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisi Alimi: Cutting Off Your Family Is The Best Gift You Can Give Yourself by benjackugo: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2021
Bisi Alimi: Cutting Off Your Family For Your Mental Health Is The Best Gift You Can Give Yourself

Nigerian gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi has weighed in on the topic about cutting off family members, IgbereTV reports.

This conversation originated from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle leaving their family to strike out on their own after their mental health suffered.

Some have opined that family is everything and you mustn't cut them off. However, others have said family can sometimes be toxic and it's OK to cut them off.

Bisi Alimi aligns with the latter and he took to Instagram to make this known.

Read his opinion on the matter below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1384731/bisi-alimi-cutting-family-best-gift-can-give/

Lalasticlala

Re: Bisi Alimi: Cutting Off Your Family Is The Best Gift You Can Give Yourself by kenzysmith: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
you forgotten the same family fed and cloth u when u small? humans beings self

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi: Cutting Off Your Family Is The Best Gift You Can Give Yourself by Fixey: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
May you'd kids cut off from you before the right time and may the cutting away be unrepentant
Re: Bisi Alimi: Cutting Off Your Family Is The Best Gift You Can Give Yourself by Righteousness2(m): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
Probably his Family has been against his ungodly and Sodomic life style but the devil has Sealed his Heart and Ear with Hot Iron..

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi: Cutting Off Your Family Is The Best Gift You Can Give Yourself by Freestainworld(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
somebody who's ass is licking wants his family to support his devilish lifestyle, I know some mumu will still obey him.
Re: Bisi Alimi: Cutting Off Your Family Is The Best Gift You Can Give Yourself by Jerryherd: 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
Homosexuality is 100% wrong... Infact if I was related to him I would have disowned him
Re: Bisi Alimi: Cutting Off Your Family Is The Best Gift You Can Give Yourself by offset67(m): 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
afonjaangry
Re: Bisi Alimi: Cutting Off Your Family Is The Best Gift You Can Give Yourself by chiiraq802(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
Fixey:
May you'd kids cut off from you before the right time and may the cutting away be unrepentant

Iseee
Re: Bisi Alimi: Cutting Off Your Family Is The Best Gift You Can Give Yourself by Topzee109: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
So your family wey make you be wetin you be
Re: Bisi Alimi: Cutting Off Your Family Is The Best Gift You Can Give Yourself by dododawa1: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
maybe extended family NOT gay family

(1) (Reply)

/ Romance In The Shower: BBN Angel Keeps Making Advances At Me While Bathin - Niyi / How's She? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.