Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace (72361 Views)

Anita Okoye Speaks About Her Marriage To Rudeboy Psquare / IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce / 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by moonbyte25: 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nigerian singer Paul Okoye aka Rude Boy, facing divorce from his wife has revealed how the defunct PSquare music group paid the price for their family issues.

Okoye became a trend a few days ago after his wife, Anita Okoye filed for divorce. The duo is blessed with three kids.

Okoye in a recent chat with On-Air Personality, Do2tun, disclosed that it’s unfortunate that their family problem led to the end of PSquare.

He said, “Like I always tell people, it is so unfortunate that family problem which I think is nobody’s business to know, but it’s so unfortunate that Psquare has to pay the price for it.”

The singer noted that he has promised not to talk about his family problems in the media and hates seeing their dirty linens in the media.

“One thing I promise myself not to do, let the Okoye family just have the peace that I think they are having now. I hate waking up anytime and just see people saying things you know, whatever that happened is just a thing of choice and one thing you need to do is to try and respect people that wake up one day and say they don’t want to do anymore, okay,” he added.

Paul Okoye, Anita heading for divorce
Rude Boy added that he wished his twin brother could resist himself from divulging information on their family discord to the media and general public.

“I am a family man and sometimes when I see issues and it goes to the media, I will be like I wish one person can just zip it. Do you know why? People will get tired but you see when you talk, you know. So, for me, it’s like I think we’ve rested for more and we are the highest, even ‘Boys II men no reach that level,” he asserted.

Reacting to having divided fans, Okoye said, “Bro I always tell people ‘you see ehn’ I am doing this because I know the fans are divided but if you guys understand one thing if you guys can just concentrate on just enjoying music.”

PSquare music group parted ways in 2016 over family discord that also involved their elder brother and former manager, Jude ‘Engees’ Okoye.

It is believed that the duo ended the music group over a disagreement about the role of their manager.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/08/28/divorce-let-the-okoye-family-have-peace-paul-okoye-speaks/%3famp=1

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Fahdiga(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
Only God can explain this

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by uniqueboi1(m): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
When you dae look your brother wife grin grin
You forget to settle your own. Camel.

331 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Debest4u: 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
May God grant the family real peace

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by FreeStuffsNG: 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
uniqueboi1:
When you dae look your brother wife grin grin
You forget to settle your own. Camel.
We all learn everyday. Let's wish them well and respect their privacy. Their family relationship is older than the fame that's now too much of a burden for them to handle. May God heal every home where there is true repentance.

188 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by DropsMic(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Beautiful

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Parisian: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Justcruella: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
sad
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by DanseMacabre(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kai.

How does the peace the Okoye family is enjoying contribute positively to bandits stopping the ongoing ethnic cleansing in the North, the agitation for secession in the West and East, and reposition Nigeria from mediocrity, nepotism and neocolonialism

17 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by bolaayenimo: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lai Mohammed's brother

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Guyman02: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
The reality is that Paul allowed the undue interference of their elder brother Jude to affect his relationship with his twin brother and his wife leading to the breakup of the PSquare brand.
In marriage, both couple have to agree that the influence of outsiders should be left outside, too many bad advisers abound from family to friends and they cause enormous damage that may never be fixed.
Especially those friends and family who will tell the husband or wife not to agree or succumb to the other in a dispute, run away from them even if you are convinced that you are the right party, E get why! I am talking from experience smiley

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Good to hear from him.

Life continues,,,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by AntiVultureGril: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
At Mannavulturegrillz, peace is all we want

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by sammysmiles(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
shocked All this explanations does not concern anyone so far

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Goodman777: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
Yes, everyone wants to see people fall while the poor laments on poverty

Move on bro, u deserve ur peace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by nextBIGthing: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
Women are trouble makers ...always trying to be center of attention and anything that wants to get in their way to attain that attention will become an endangered species cos they’ll use all within their power to fight the person.
Sometimes I Dey reason say this life for sweet pass this if women no Dey

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by emmabest2000(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Paul is talking out of point

Jude has finished this guy with bad advice

146 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Casoer: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
angry
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Bornsinner7: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
I didn't understand a thing up there... What is he saying??

196 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by lalajnr(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
We thank God for that
That's none of our business we are happy for you guys

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by lathrowinger: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
I nor understand, you mean nothing like peace before? May God be with you bro

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by sylve11: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
good for him. cool
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by richie240: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
OK, all ds shalaye ko nessestri.
We know Trump is still d president of America!
cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by kenzysmith: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
See your self instead of u to keep quiet u still get hand they post sad u dey fight your poor brother wife why u no feel control ur own wife undecided shameless human being dey whip common house help that y ur life is going down the drail. Peter has send is Senior son to Barcelona academy open is own drinking company and a bar because he married a good and intelligent wife.
You should go back to peter and kneel for forgiveness because ur elder brother Jude is d one leading u astray.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by omoadeleye(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lol

It's not like Peter has spoken since.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by faithfull18(f): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
He didn't really say anything.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Numerouno94(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by georjay(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
AntiVultureGril:
At Mannavulturegrillz, peace is all we want

wahala grin

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) / Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules / BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.