Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) (6584 Views)

James Brown Dumps Crossdressing, Repackages As Man (photos) / DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) / 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by MrDrey: 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
Revealed! How Alaafin's new wife, Chioma earlier married to an Igbo man (PHOTOS)

Read details in link below....

https://livetimesng.com/revealed-how-alaafins-new-wife-chioma-earlier-married-to-an-igbo-man-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by Mabizeka: 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
Even though I'm a Yoruba but this present Alafin is a disgrace to we the Yorubas. how can he be eating a remnant. does he not think that the ex husband might still be sleeping with her. this man needs to be banished from the south west

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
Tor maybe it didn't work out with the young man, if baba makes her happy then no one has the right to condemn her for her decision after all young men of nowadays are nothing to write home about

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by Soolmus: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
cool

Wailing is allowed.... The woman has the right to decide who she loves and want to be with, Ipobians should let her be

But why Ipobian girls like Yoruba man Buruntashi like this

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by Mabizeka: 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Wailing is allowed.... The woman has the right to decide who she loves and want to be with, Ipobians should let her be

But why Ipobian girls like Yoruba man Buruntashi like this

Shut up. Alafin is a disgrace to we the Yorubas. an Igbo woman for that matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by duro4chang(m): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
Mabizeka:
Even though I'm a Yoruba but this present Alafin is a disgrace to we the Yorubas. how can he be eating a remnant. does he not think that the ex husband might still be sleeping with her. this man needs to be banished from the south west
In the olden days too the kings normally snatched people's wives. Eating of remnant is not new to the present alafin. Even David in the bible ate remnants. Remember Abigail and the mother of Solomon. They had married before they met David.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by Soolmus: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
Mabizeka:
Shut up. Alafin is a disgrace to we the Yorubas. an Igbo woman for that matter

Why are Ipobians ashamed of themselves and ancestorial heritage.. they always claim Yoruba by saying "we the Yorubas". Or running to Southwest to survive

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by Mabizeka: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
duro4chang:
In the olden days too the kings normally snatched people's wives. Eating if remnant is not new to the present alafin. Even David in the bible eat remnants. Remember Abigail and the mother of Solomon. They had married before the met David.
Continue deceiving yourself. Alafin needs to be banished from Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by Mabizeka: 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
Soolmus:

Why are Ipobians ashamed of themselves.. they always claim Yoruba by saying "we the Yorubas". Or running to Southwest to survive

You are a disgrace for supporting evil
Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by duro4chang(m): 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
Mabizeka:
Continue deceiving yourself. Alafin needs to be banished from Yoruba land
No no no no. Traditionally he has not committed a crime. If you are familiar with yoruba culture, you will know that he has done nothing wrong against the culture.

5 Likes

Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by Mabizeka: 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
Soolmus:

Only a cowardly disgraceful person denies his own tribe
This is always what you says when you run out of excuses
Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by 1Sharon(f): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
Ring is on the wrong finger
Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by 1Sharon(f): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
Monkey branching

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by GreaterFuture(m): 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
Okay.
Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by mu2sa2: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
One funny guy says maybe the first hubby too dey do, but with frail Baba who is about 90 it's once in a blue moon. It may not even be the real stuff, maybe just svcking or stroking. What's undeniable sha is, the girl has probably hit it big and will be first lady for a while before Baba brings in another damsel to dethrone her for good.

1 Like

Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by columbus007(m): 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
Some people get digger sha.,Dem go dig am out
Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by ValCon888: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
Look at them up there. Fighting as if they are the ones helping Alaaffin to fúck his new wife.
Enjoy your new wife Kabiyesi.

May your príck continue to stand strong to father many sons and daughters.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
duro4chang:
In the olden days too the kings normally snatched people's wives. Eating of remnant is not new to the present alafin. Even David in the bible ate remnants. Remember Abigail and the mother of Solomon. They had married before they met David.
Kings are good at stealing men's wives from them. Sometimes against the woman's wish even. They will just send their guards to steal someone's wife and bring to the palace and marriage done set.
Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by duro4chang(m): 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Kings are good at stealing men's wives from them. Sometimes against the woman's wish even. They will just send their guards to steal someone's wife and bring to the palace and marriage done set.
You get it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
Another Chioma going for Assurance?
E go shock you too!

4 Likes

Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That was in the olden days I think, these ones go for money and fame.
Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by Chanchit: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
Zzor:
Tor maybe it didn't work out with the young man, if baba makes her happy then no one has the right to condemn her for her decision after all young men of nowadays are nothing to write home about

Major reason why I can't ever take any female serious. If it should be the other way round, you will cry blue murder. But y'all get biased when it favours women.
I wasn't expecting anything meaningful from you anyway.
And that Alaafin is a shameless he-goat. I pity that lady too, all the attention she'll get no pass 6months.

6 Likes

Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
Ijawwomaninoyo:

That was in the olden days I think, these ones go for money and fame.
If I see sef I go go..I need the money a game too..If na to even submit myself to one I go do .. Please do you know anyone I can dash myself too?

1 Like

Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by Nicepoker(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
Zzor:
Substandard prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
If I see sef I go go..I need the money a game too..If na to even submit myself to one I go do .. Please do you know anyone I can dash myself too?

1 Like

Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
Chanchit:

Major reason why I can't ever take any female serious. If it should be the other way round, you will cry blue murder. But y'all get biased when it favours women.
I wasn't expecting anything meaningful from you anyway.
And that Alaafin is a shameless he-goat. I pity that lady too, all the attention she'll get no pass 6months.
He is an attention seeking male, he has given out himself before. They are many here. Even that onyi na Joseph.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo.. Female Fan Gives D'banj 'head' While Everybody Watched / Inside Kim Kardashian And Kanye West’s $20 Million Mansion (photos) / Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.