Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me (3066 Views)

I Caught My Younger Sister Committing Adultery With A Married Man / Married Women Committing Adultery / Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me by 10mobile: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me (From The Inbox)

Someone sent me this and I got his permission to publish it anonymously. So, please, can we advise him on how to avoid infidelity under the circumstances narrated?

"Please Sir, I need a mature and expert advice on this issue:

There's this girl I started having feelings for right from childhood (let me call her Julie). I remember one day I saw Julie after a Christmas church service while we were both kids (she was in the primary school while I was in junior secondary). As I saw her that day sitting on a mobile stool around the lawn area, she looked like a heavenly being to me. The memory has never left me after about 25 years perhaps.
But, being a child then, all my infatuation for Julie was all bottled up in me. Yes, I couldn't talk to her, although she's up to 5 years younger than me.

Now, fast-forward to my university years. I met Julie somewhere far from our town (where she was attending a high school). We began to get together (I don't mean sex). To my great delight, I noticed that Julie had also been nursing strong feelings for me. I used to be the talk of the town in my uni days. So, I believe it's why she got so deeply into me so fast.

It's a piece of experience I've never had again since then - I mean having a long-time crush crushing on me. But the joy didn't last long: I soon graduated from uni and was very madly in search of a good job. I even had to travel far away from my city in search of greener pasture. That was when someone came for Julie's hands in marriage (let's call him 'Jude').

Jude was a family friend who also confided a lot in me. Somehow, we (me and Julie) couldn't resist Jude's advances. I couldn't seem to betray a family friend (and, honestly, marriage was totally absent from my mind then). In fact, looking back now, I can see that it's the loophole Jude had taken advantage of - coupled with his connection to my family - to access Julie.

Long story short, Jude and Julie eventually got married. I refused to attend their wedding because I was afraid I would break down and cry and disgrace myself seeing Julie getting married to someone else. I also hoped to use that to annoy Julie, thereby breaking the emotional cord that linked us.

Did my trick work? No. It was actually counterproductive. See how:

One evening - about a year after their wedding - I received a phone call from an unknown number. It was Julie sobbing on phone, saying how she was missing me terribly, and asking how she offended me (since I was avoiding her, she meant). I had blocked her on the social media and on the phone because I didn't want anything to remind me of the pain of losing her. Please, remember, I was relatively immature even after graduating college because I wasn't experienced enough in such things - I was a noted book worm at college.

I can't remember how I survived Julie's heart accusing me on the phone that evening. But I remember telling her, "I feel like telling you I love you but I can't since there's already someone between us" - which she didn't take lightly.

Then, some days ago, I was on a dating platform (EDITOR: such as this) when I noticed it was Julie who sent me 'love' - like Facebook friend request. I accepted and we began to chat. She told me she's now a trained nurse working with a high-brow government hospital. But, she said she keeps feeling incomplete in her marriage and keeps feeling like having me around (she has up to 3 kids now and I've never had sex with her; so I can't quite understand such a saying).

Yet, what Julie said is not my main problem now. My main problem is that she has gotten me seriously thinking about her. Do you know that I've never really been able to fall in love with any other woman apart from Julie?

I remember the last time I dared to visit her after years of unsuccessfully trying to avoid her. Her husband wasn't around. I remember her clasping my hand discretely behind my car door when I was about to go. As I lifted my face involuntarily, my eyes met Julie's as she was looking me through and saying, "please, be coming around, I do miss you a lot".

My heart still skips every time I remember that. It's one reason I stopped visiting Julie in her matrimonial home. However, honestly, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Hence, my need for advice.
Thank you Sir."

SOURCE: https://workingandsingle.com/article/6_i_039_m_in_danger_of_committing_adultery_please_advise_me_from_the_inbox

1 Share

Re: I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me by Mabizeka: 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
Go ahead and do whatever you want. reasonable Nigerians are solidly behind you

1 Like

Re: I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me by Xenry: 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
Just do it! U gat no problem! sad
Re: I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me by Righteousness2(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
Flee From Julie, the Strange woman with all the strength and Speed you can Muster.
Her lips drops like Honey but it will Destroy you.
Flee my Brother! Flee!

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me by LLSAINT(m): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
You can go ahead and commit adultery afterall, they say it is for adults but note, once you are done, you become not only adulterated and desecrated but filty, cheated, stupid and left alone with regrets if you got conscience by your side......

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me by 10mobile: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Flee From Julie, the Strange woman with all the strength and Speed you can Muster.
Flee my Brother! Flee!
Please, you can try to give a practical advice instead of just preaching at him.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me by inumidun2010(m): 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
I believe GOD has forgiven me during my IGNORANT DAYS ( Cos I asked for it ).. back to the matter, Bros, Abeg no try am, I'm not talking from a religious standpoint, if you do,. You won't be able to stop it and it will destroy you.. I tell people everytime, don't use fear to instill moral in anyone. There are millions of Immoral people who are breaking grounds.. but can you keep up with the PACE??...

1 Like

Re: I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me by Righteousness2(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
10mobile:

Please, you can try to give a practical advice instead of just preaching at him.

Pleasw Who is holding u from giving him your "Pratical advice"?
Re: I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me by culf: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
She is married with 3 kids and you're saying you can't go into any serious relationship because of her?

serious and unbelievable matter
Re: I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me by Nicepoker(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
As an adult you are free to climb the tree.
Re: I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2021

Truth be told moving on is hard
but Oga moove on⚫

Re: I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me by flokii: 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
Respect the vows she took with her husband and move on..

Most of us have that one or maybe two, three special ones happily married with kids. You can stay as friends if you wish but try not to lay with her, the consequence is grave
Re: I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me by Richy4(m): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2021
I don't like imposing the good book on people; but what comes to my mind while reading this was one of David's son in the good book that loved his sister.. and was constantly dying everyday as he sees her catwalk around the palace..... but when he slept with her... he hated her... the hatred became more than he liked her...

Please advise your friend not to get trapped...If Joseph can abandon his cloth and run when Potiphar's wife was after him , He too can do it...Just let him leave his.......OH!!! I can't figure out what your friend can abandon for now, but the most important thing is for him to run.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me by cococandy(f): 1:15am On Mar 13, 2021
All this long story just to sleep with another man’s wife. Are they asking us for permission or what? After both of them will start disturbing us about DNA.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me by selemempe: 7:13am On Mar 13, 2021
Buhari is a useless man
Re: I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me by ExAngel007(f): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2021
after 3 kids you are still wanting her?
i'm i missing something here?

well, i'll say u gat to move on with ur life.

must u get layed to prove itz love? leave another man's wife and go search for yours

1 Like

Re: I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me by sisisioge: 7:42am On Mar 13, 2021
Well, let me tell you something worth thinking about.

1. You're not the one at the danger of committing adultery. Yours is still the good old fornication wink

2. You are not in love with her you're still crushing. Infact, because you had it in your formative years, it will probably last forever. Yes,last forever except...

3. Except you explore your crush in your adulthood. How do you do it?
a) Sleep with her...you will be so disappointed in her and yourself afterwards.
b) Get into a relationship with her where you relate like adults with your eyes opened, you will see that shes just a human like any other girl unlike the angelic being your little self made her . Soon, your crush will ebb and you will be able to move on.

4. Except she does something really terrible to loose your respect. Quite a long shot.

Ultimately, that babe isn't losing residence in your head/heart until you explore this crush with her. Good luck o...you need it.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:39am On Mar 13, 2021
So you are waiting for our opinion before you can go on with your immoral act,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me by sunshineV(f): 9:05am On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Flee my Brother! Flee!
don't worry your likes are on the way. ekuke
Re: I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me by oneolajire(m): 9:35am On Mar 13, 2021
You are in no danger of adultery at all. You only need to avoid blame from someone's wife from accusing you of breaking her marriage.

They say out of site is out of mind, try this method also
Re: I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me by princepee: 10:12am On Mar 13, 2021
Don't do it! It may destroy your future. Flee from adultery.
Re: I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me by Myer(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:

Pleasw Who is holding u from giving him your "Pratical advice"?

We are quite interested in your practical advice.

I wish to meet you in person.

It's easy to quote scriptures and judge people online. But when it comes to your personal life, thats what actually shows you're a Christian or not.

(1) (Reply)

AT 35, Should I Be Ashamed Living With My Parents? / What Can A Man Do In This Situation? / Hilarious Conversation Between A Father And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.