Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo (33732 Views)

Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife / Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) / Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Bobotic(m): 6:00am On Mar 14, 2021
Their wahala belongs to them actually sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by femi4: 6:11am On Mar 14, 2021
Aforxzy:
Girl, if you dont have sense can't you borrow ni. How can you tattoo someone husband's initials on you and still expect his wife to follow u. You get luck say na only block she block u.

And how does your man feels seeing the tattoo on you or dont you have one?
The things some fans dey do sef go dey make u doubt their state of mind..
But no string attached now
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by slimmyuyi: 6:13am On Mar 14, 2021
She's not a serious human being shocked
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Munzy14(m): 6:28am On Mar 14, 2021
vincentjk:
Jnr pope is a real definition of a family man who loves his wife and tries his best to always make his two sons appear good.

If dis guy give you 1naira call me anything you like I go answer
Junior pope weh the azzlick Emoney on instagram..grin

This foolish lady entered one chance..tomorrow she will turn feminist online disturbing our cyber peace with useless thoughts after so many disappointments in life...smh
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by BIGNAME2020: 6:51am On Mar 14, 2021
vincentjk:
Jnr pope is a real definition of a family man who loves his wife and tries his best to always make his two sons appear good.

If dis guy give you 1naira call me anything you like I go answer

Stingy die grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by sterlingD(m): 7:37am On Mar 14, 2021
This is becoming too much and it is not a good trend.
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by GeneralPula: 8:16am On Mar 14, 2021
Mancrossfire:
The social media space is full with oloshos

Nah them dey get money Sub nah..
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by GeneralPula: 8:18am On Mar 14, 2021
Mancrossfire:
The social media space is full with oloshos

Nah them dey get money Sub pass nah..

That’s why, hoes nah hin plenty pass online. From Facebook to Instagram etc...Even Nairaland..
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Tectono: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2021
I think what the beautiful lady needs is just the attention of Junior Pope. That's all. Do you want to go into export business and make it? Check out my signature.
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by pacespot(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2021
When you give a village girl access to the internet, this is what you get
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by chiedozie198100: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2021
God forbid.
Look at what a grown woman is rambling about.
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Tolani1122(m): 9:33am On Mar 14, 2021
na u dem suppose kidnap ,senses no dey near you ,husband snacher
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Vivian16: 9:56am On Mar 14, 2021
Husband snatcher
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Cloud007: 10:14am On Mar 14, 2021
I think it is safe to say ladies are adventurously troublesome and rebellious... angry

Awon omo beliali ti poju ni generation yiii...
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by harmony75: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2021
doggedfighter:
So junior Pope is also in the league of actors that are tattooed on people's breasts?

And then have the effrontery to announce to the world that his wife blocked her . undecided

Things people do these days !

Is it hunger, anger or just hustle?
she's mad
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by savageee(f): 10:28am On Mar 14, 2021
look at the nonsense i read
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Tapout(m): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2021
Aforxzy:
Girl, if you dont have sense can't you borrow ni. How can you tattoo someone husband's initials on you and still expect his wife to follow u. You get luck say na only block she block u.

And how does your man feels seeing the tattoo on you or dont you have one?
The things some fans dey do sef go dey make u doubt their state of mind..

see the location of the tattoo sef, she definitely has ulterior motives
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by wolexter(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2021
Jokers everywhere! Did you seek the wife's consent before you tattooed the husband's logo lol
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Kayberg: 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
adadike:
No! She should have invited you to share the bed with her husband in the name of appreciating you. Onye iberibe

What's the meaning of Onye iberibe?
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Kayberg: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
Bobotic:
Their wahala belongs to them actually sad

Bros, you actually hit the bull's eye.
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by mechanics(m): 7:53am On Mar 15, 2021
She should go and make good use of her life, does she think everyone likes tatoos? How will she feel if a lady draws the name of her future husband on her body, won't she feel some how.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) / Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos / Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.