Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,328 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

My Wife Called My Mum Insane. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Called My Mum Insane. (3808 Views)

She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story / How My Wife Called Her Brothers To Come Beat Me Up Because I Shouted At Her / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 13, 2021
It happened in a heat of an argument and apparently, both of them don't really have "a good" relationship. And then, boom! She called her insane! How would you handle the situation as a man? Would you punish your wife for it or you let it go.

*Sent as received*

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by layzie: 5:51am On Mar 13, 2021
Rogosa:
It happened in a heat of an argument and apparently, both of them don't really have "a good" relationship. And then, boom! She called her insane! How would you handle the situation as a man? Would you punish your wife for it or you let it go.

I will rush to nairaland with it.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 13, 2021
grin
I hope you know this is a copied content.
layzie:

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by wwwkaycom(m): 6:18am On Mar 13, 2021
Rogosa:
grin
I hope you know this is a copied content.
What else do you expect from someone who is lazyie?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by nonen(m): 6:19am On Mar 13, 2021
You are really the problem Bros.
If you’re a responsible man, your wife should not be having problems with your own mum, but she don see you finish to figure out say calling your mum mumu for your presence will only bring you to Nairaland beer parlour.

Better start summoning your family and in-laws in a bid to reconcile your wife and mum, before your mum go lay curse on your head.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by LMS1(m): 6:23am On Mar 13, 2021
Op So You Still Carry Your Wife Come Live With Your Mumzy?..
Well The Solution To This Is Either Your Mum 'Occationally' Visits You Guys Or You Do Visit Her,
Else This Kind Quellel Nor Dey Finnish.
Las Las Na You Go Run Leave Them For House.
Sha Some People Need To Dey Chop 2 Raw Pepper Every Midnight.
See As The Guy Below Me Don Miss Road!! grin

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by Spending123: 6:23am On Mar 13, 2021
LMS1:
Op So You Still Carry Your Imaginary Wife Come Live With Your Mum?
Some People Need Chop Raw Pepper Sometimes.
Smhh

1 Like

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by Oluromantic: 6:35am On Mar 13, 2021
You must have seen the signals before you married her but pusssy, beauty and what people will say if you don't marry a fine wife pushed you to the wrong marital decision

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by MickzyDonald: 6:46am On Mar 13, 2021
she don see you finish be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by falcon01: 6:51am On Mar 13, 2021
Why will you punish her? you guys and control sef they are having a heated argument and she calls her that that's clearly a misunderstanding not in any way a form of disrespect infact why you go join your mama and wife together?? that's not fair to the wife cause she will want you and her to enjoy your time alone but with your mum it's not possible so that anger and frustration is inside which will keep leading to one or two problems. You better get sense and separate them, they can be neighbours but Never Make them House mates!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by doggedfighter(f): 6:57am On Mar 13, 2021
What did your mum say to her that led to that.

Everything is fair in a war.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by Oyindamolah: 6:57am On Mar 13, 2021
Rogosa:

*Sent as received*
You made the mistake by allowing your wife interact with your mom, you know your mom better than your wife and you know your wife better than your mom.

Shield your wife away from your family and shield your family away from your wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by Righteousness2(m): 7:03am On Mar 13, 2021
layzie:

1 Like

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by J4JUVENTUS(m): 8:20am On Mar 13, 2021
She actually didn't call your mom alone insane. She called you, your mom and whole family insane. Oga you don give your wife body see finish. Can she call her mom insane, even if she slaps her?

The thing just dey vex me already.. Call my mom insane, thurder go fire the wife that very minute.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by LordKO(m): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2021
If your mother acted in a manner that warranted your wife to unavoidably call her insane, then your wife didn't do any evil - you ought to know both your wife and mother better by now and know what each can do at any given time, subject to circumstances. If, however, your wife called your mother insane unjustifiably and has remained remorseless, then giving her punishment of your choice at least tenfold won't be a bad idea.

One who comes into equity must come with clean hands.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by sunshineV(f): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2021
maybe she is insane

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by talk2hb1(m): 9:36am On Mar 13, 2021
Rogosa:

*Sent as received*
Ìbéèrè Radarada wo leleyi laarọ́ kùtùkùtù,
So she has the gut to confront your mum, if she can do that to her own mum, she mustn't try that with your own mum.
Importantly, your mum too should know her place in your home, separate your mum from new family?
You tarnished your mums image infront of your wife, and discuss your wife with your mum.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by abosede35876: 10:12am On Mar 13, 2021
What did your mum say to her that led to that.Everything is fair in a war.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by Angelacruz: 10:22am On Mar 13, 2021
[img]

1 Like

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by Richy4(m): 10:54am On Mar 13, 2021
layzie:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
If not for this covid-19, I would have given u a hug..... They have seen a dumping site where anything goes grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by duro4chang(m): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2021
Probably, you are not a 'man'. In your presence?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by MufasaLion: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2021
Marriage has put many guys in trouble than single guys.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by talk2hb1(m): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2021
doggedfighter:
What did your mum say to her that led to that.

Everything is fair in a war.
You Mean Your Husband Can Call Your Mum Insane?
Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by pozehnani(f): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
Well... In as much as it is not right for your wife to call your mum insane, I want you to know it's a two fighting situation therefore you can't really hold anything they said to each other against any of them.

You also share in the blame because you didn't call her to order early before now ( meaning youve always looked on while they bicker at each other) but kept quiet until it got to the point of calling your mum insane. You now realize it's time to take action. Too late.

Just warn her not to try such again. Also call your mum by the side and tell her to respect her age.

Lastly, it's not a good idea for your mum to be living with you guys. Get her a place of her own to avoid see finish.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by AishaYesufu: 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
Weak men everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by frozen70(f): 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Rogosa:

*Sent as received*

What's stops you from preventing that war between them till it gets to this present point

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
see your life in public probably when she gave you pu...and food, you have said something bad/you have shown some sign of disrespect to your mum.
Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
She will be punished for the disrespect.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by Gloriagee(f): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
How exactly do you punish a wife?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by pansophist(m): 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
1. Never allow your mum and your wife to live in the same house.

2. You should be the kind of man that your wife will never dare fight with your mum, but report to you.

3. Choose a good woman, not the one that will box your mum, this is a case where being at peace is better than being right.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
Rogosa:

*Sent as received*

Why are your mom and wife living in the same house?

You should separate the both of them.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Called My Mum Insane. by Odunharry(m): 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
Weak men everywhere..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. / What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Couple? Pls Read! / What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.