Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

My Plants Factory - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Plants Factory (1582 Views)

FG To Set Up Cashew Processing Plants In Four States — Ogbeh / Nursery Nylons for seedling and Grow bag for plants/veggies is available. / Ornamental; Plants, Trees And Flowers Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Plants Factory by organicfoods(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
See how I begin the development of my plants factory with self watering system. Simple and precise.

Below video is a test run of this new system I am about to deploy on a large scale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwvAk-HUCGg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Plants Factory by SanctifiedSista(f): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Contact me.for.your metric tonnes of
Cashew
Palm kernel
Maize
Soyabean
Sugar
Ginger
garlic
Beans
Groundnut

I prefer Companies pls. WhatsApp me for price advise
Re: My Plants Factory by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
organicfoods:
See how I begin the development of my plants factory with self watering system. Simple and precise.

Below video is a test run of this new system I am about to deploy on a large scale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwvAk-HUCGg

How did you arrive at the compost ,and what is the ratio

1 Like

Re: My Plants Factory by organicfoods(m): 8:05am On Mar 14, 2021
Proudlyngwa:

How did you arrive at the compost ,and what is the ratio

Will do you a video on the soil composition (Potting mix). We have the DIY with coco peat, charred bone meal, Rabbit Poo, blood meal, AgLime, Azomite and top soil

We also have a special mix with our fertilizer and top soil which is straight forward mix

2 Likes

Re: My Plants Factory by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
organicfoods:

Will do you a video on the soil composition (Potting mix). We have the DIY with coco peat, charred bone meal, Rabbit Poo, blood meal, AgLime, Azomite and top soil

We also have a special mix with our fertilizer and top soil which is straight forward mix
Thanks I will be waiting
Re: My Plants Factory by organicfoods(m): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2021
Potting Mix
My ideal potting mix shouldn't be complex, simple with necessary nutrients for plants.

Plants love to store their own kind of nutrients peculiar to their species. In container farming, you don't want a situation where your plants won't be able to get necessary nutrients for their development.

In this case, you are the mother figure for your plants. You must provide the necessary food...ie the growth medium with which they will thrive.

Materials :
1. Top Soil: Top soil must be from the forest with evidence of worm cast activity on it. Remove all visible dead roots and stick. Their presence will eat up nutrients in the potting mix as they decompose. Your potting soil is not a decomposer.

Quantity 2 Paint Buckets

2. Coco Peat : Plant grow through the spaces in the soil, and coco peat offers them this great benefits apart from excellent water retention properties it brings to the soil.

Though without any nutritive benefits, it give the soil properly structure and room for soil microbiology to thrive. A good alternative is biochar.

[b]2 Paints Buckets [/b]Always use equal part of coco peat and top soil. FOR BIOCHAR USE HALF OF THE PAINT BUCKET. Biochar is excellent alternative because it enhances carbon content of the potting mix.

1 Like

Re: My Plants Factory by organicfoods(m): 10:56am On Mar 15, 2021
3. Rabbits Poop: I have worked extensively over the years with rabbits poop and this is the best manure you can use in your potting mix. Together with the urine, they are thereabout the richest source of dissolved calcium that your fruiting plants loves. They also help with the soil structure as well.

Rabbit manure is packed with nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and many minerals, lots of micro-nutrients, plus many other beneficial trace elements such as calcium, magnesium, boron, zinc, manganese, sulfur, copper, and cobalt just to name a few.

Rabbit manure NKP value is richer than that of Chicken, goats, Cow and horses. For great results, it's a must you include this in your potting mix.

Quantity Half of a paint bucket

1 Like

Re: My Plants Factory by organicfoods(m): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2021
Pulverised rabbit poop brings more benefits for potted plants compared to direct use.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Plants Factory by organicfoods(m): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2021
Pulverised rabbit poop brings more benefits for potted plants compared to direct use.

The Nitrogen content of Rabbit poop is quite high. Hence you must put in some calcium into the mix if you are interested in fruiting crops.

4. Lime: The coco peat may tend to lower the pH of the soil. If you are not growing plants that love acidic pH, then agriculture lime from limestone can be used. In this case, two handful of it will do the trick. This will bring the pH closer to neutral.

Quantity : 2 handful

Roasted Egg Shell
pulverised roasted egg shell. It provide slow releasing calcium for the plants.

Quantity
Add half cup

2 Likes

Re: My Plants Factory by Ssathugit: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
Good luck in your business and I hope your factory will be a great example for others. You need to take care of your plants. I recently came to Germany to visit my grandmother and decided to give her plants. At Order Houseplants , I ordered a Desert Candle plant with light-colored peas. My grandmother was very pleased with the gift
Re: My Plants Factory by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
organicfoods:

Thanks I will be expecting

(1) (Reply)

Buy Oil Expeller For Making Heath Oil / Ofada Rice Is Needed In Large Quantity / My Chickens Are Dying- A Nairalander Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.