Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest (4395 Views)

Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? / Book of Ephesians (*principalities, powers, rulers of darkness of this world) / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:09am On Mar 14, 2021
It's done misinformed Churchgoers jollof!
Churchgoers oya bring plates come and get your own portion so that you can eat to satisfaction! 2Timothy 4:3-4
Surely there is famine in the land! Amos 8:11 undecided
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by Kobojunkie: 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
blazepascal:
remember the 2 men who were crucified with Jesus one of them later repented and Jesus said to him, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.’ ” it means that after death he went to paradise with Jesus .. after death comes judgement
I afraid you are still not getting the Truth from wherever you keep sucking these lies out of.

Jesus Christ said to the thief on the cross, "....for today, you shall be with me in Paradise". undecided
Well, Jesus Christ did not ascend to Heaven that day and the man on the cross oppo nly believed in Jesus Christ - He was not imbued with the Spirit of God as Jesus Christ commanded that those who would enter into Heacen must be, and a third thing is Jesus Christ started several times that the Kingdom of Heaven would not be again, open for business until after He returns in the end. So therefore, Paradise cannot indeed be the same place called Heaven. undecided
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by blazepascal(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I afraid you are still not getting the Truth from wherever you keep sucking these lies out of.

Jesus Christ said to the thief on the cross, "....for today, you shall be with me in Paradise". undecided
Well, Jesus Christ did not ascend to Heaven that day and the man on the cross oppo nly believed in Jesus Christ - He was not imbued with the Spirit of God as Jesus Christ commanded that those who would enter into Heacen must be, and a third thing is Jesus Christ started several times that the Kingdom of Heaven would not be again, open for business until after He returns in the end. So therefore, Paradise cannot indeed be the same place called Heaven. undecided
arguing with you is a waste of time
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by Kobojunkie: 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
blazepascal:
arguing with you is a waste of time
Arguing? undecided

What you have done is reveal you don't even know the genesis of that which you worship since you have not shown us where it indeed comes from. undecided
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by sonmvayina(m): 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
The creators of the jesus myth are really smarr. Look at what they have turned Nigerians into....arguing over the white mans bull shiit.

So sad, people with 6 credits in o level and a bachelors degree cant tell fictions from none fiction...so sad.

Continue, i am enjoying the foolary..
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by PointZerom: 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Where in the Bible? undecided
Inside your Bible.
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
PointZerom:

Inside your Bible.
The question was "Where"?
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by PointZerom: 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The question was "Where"?
Everything op said is in the Bible. I will help just once.
Isaiah 27:1 you'll see Leviathan
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by Kobojunkie: 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
PointZerom:

Everything op said is in the Bible.
I will help just once.

Isaiah 27:1 you'll see Leviathan
i suggest you go back and reread the conversation so you better understand the question asked of the OP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

God And Natural Disaters / Are Pastors Supposed To Be Celebrities? / Do You Believe in Infant Water Baptism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.