Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR (3506 Views)

Funny! Selfie In Office Goes Wrong After VAR Detected This. PHOTOS / Naira Marley Reacts After Being Disallowed To Perform In Unilag / Juliet Ibrahim Shares Blac Chyna Photos, Says She Inspired Her Next Costume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR by constancefriday(m): 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
Few days to Qatar 2022, Constance C. Friday remembers a world cup moment.

England vs Germany
(South Africa 2010)

Frank Lampard's disallowed goal and how is prompted the VAR innovation:

One more unjust goal cancellation and angry protesters insisted that VAR and Goal Line technology must become a reality.

I personally think that was a clean goal from Frank Lampard (player now turned Coach).

The German team may want to give me the jersey number 8 for that but I won't complain like Neuer did after Brazil scored 1 goal after they scored 7.

Germans are a group of lovely human beings, not a group of evil spirits.

I'd love to visit Germany anytime soon.

Okay its called Deutschland in their language.

Wait why does the first four letters of Deutschland consist of the word Deut?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR by Kraytur: 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
Omoooo no b lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR by benjanjo1: 12:23am On Mar 14, 2021
constancefriday:
Here's a simple piece of advise and i'll say in a calm and peaceful way.
If you're one of those who troop into Rock Cathedral or any of it's branches every Sunday or other days all in the name of seeking God. Stop because all you'll get is Satan, works of evil and manifestations of Satanism.
Yes, HOTR as it's acronymized is a RENAMED "CHURCH OF SATAN" look more closely and you'll notice.
I've tried one more time to warn everybody. I hope to save a lot of souls from hell fire through this.
I rest my conscience.
Thanks.
1 John 4:1

provide evidence! this your post is libellous. you have to back it up with facts to prove otherwise

11 Likes

Re: South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR by Omihanifa: 3:02am On Mar 14, 2021
Dear OP, there's no value in what you have just said undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR by constancefriday(m): 5:50am On Mar 14, 2021
The path to hell is broad and full of Folks who are glad and willing to head that way. Enjoy your trip!
Re: South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR by Kayberg: 6:25am On Mar 14, 2021
constancefriday:
If you're one of those who troop into Rock Cathedral or any of it's branches every Sunday or other days all in the name of seeking God. Stop because all you'll get is Satan, works of evil and manifestations of Satanism.
Yes, HOTR as it's acronymized is a RENAMED "CHURCH OF SATAN" look more closely and you'll notice.
I've tried one more time to warn everybody. I hope to save a lot of souls from hell fire through this.
I rest my conscience.
Thanks.

Is there something you know but afraid to open up on it?
Please PM me. I want to know too.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR by ruggedtimi(m): 8:03am On Mar 14, 2021
The day I passed by house on the rock @ph along gra and I saw the members, instantly I knew something wasn't cool with the church. E just be like say Na naira marley concert the members attend.
Re: South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 14, 2021
Useless post....very useless post

4 Likes

Re: South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR by Menendez: 10:19am On Mar 14, 2021
The easiest path to hell is being poor and broke...!!
OP.....better check ur account balance.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR by OkCornel(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
constancefriday:
The path to hell is broad and full of Folks who are glad and willing to head that way. Enjoy your trip!

What are their doctrines?
Re: South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR by Lyrics269: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
constancefriday:
I rest my conscience.
Thanks.
Don't spoil somebody's business. Mind yourself
Re: South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR by udede(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
it would have been better if you gave your reasons.

1 Like

Re: South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
mumu post
Re: South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
constancefriday:
I rest my conscience.
Thanks.

is this based on a revelation
Re: South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
Confusion,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR by constancefriday(m): 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
Believe it or not that place is the international headquarters of The Cult of Baphometh, look very closely and you will notice.
Re: South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR by benjanjo1: 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
constancefriday:
Believe it or not that place is the international headquarters of The Cult of Baphometh, look very closely and you will notice.

ogbeni you have said nothing. prove your assertions

1 Like

Re: South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR by ademchij: 2:43am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
I rest my conscience.
Thanks.
Re: South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR by ikorodureporta: 7:20am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:

You are right!
Let critics continue until Adefarasin donates everyone of them to moloch grin
Re: South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR by stephieok: 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:
I rest my conscience.
Thanks.
Re: South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR by constancefriday(m): 11:55am On Sep 22, 2022
constancefriday:
Few days to Qatar 2022, Constance C. Friday remembers a world cup moment.

England vs Germany
(South Africa 2010)

Frank Lampard's disallowed goal and how is prompted the VAR innovation:

One more unjust goal cancellation and angry protesters insisted that VAR and Goal Line technology must become a reality.

I personally think that was a clean goal from Frank Lampard (player now turned Coach).

The German team may want to give me the jersey number 8 for that but I won't complain like Neuer did after Brazil scored 1 goal after they scored 7.

Germans are a group of lovely human beings, not a group of evil spirits.

I'd love to visit Germany anytime soon.

Okay its called Deutschland in their language.

Wait why does the first four letters of Deutschland consist of the word Deut?

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Alex Ekubo Childhood Photo / Wizkid And Kcee Set In "All White Outfit" For Pull Over’s Video Shoot (photo) / Sample Of My Album [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.