Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,298 members, 7,860,730 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Is Penny Auctions Of Kobobid Legit Or Scam? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Penny Auctions Of Kobobid Legit Or Scam? (18706 Views)

Widow, Son In Tears, Beg For Price Reduction As Lagos Govt Auctions Vehicles / Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid / Wife Auctions Off Cheating Husband, Girlfriend Online (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Penny Auctions Of Kobobid Legit Or Scam? by STREETSAN(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
It's legit. You just have to bid with sense. You can use up 50 bids to score a 1000 naira airtime. Or use 10 bids to score an iPhone 12. You don't have to bid every second now. Use your sense
Re: Is Penny Auctions Of Kobobid Legit Or Scam? by dollarprincess(f): 7:36am On Jun 22, 2021
Hey guys I have participated many times in this kobobid and I must say it worth the effort I bought most of my stuff's over there this website helped me to get convalescent with them https://www.dailybinaryhub.com/kobobid-com-login/ and now I'm happy
Re: Is Penny Auctions Of Kobobid Legit Or Scam? by Xxx123xxx(m): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=Ruke1989 post=99894058]Bidding systems leverage on small profits from crowd. If you auction a car for 95pence and leave the bid open until 1 million people pay $3 bidding fee each you have gained far more than the person who outrightly sold same car for £4000. Bidding systems charge non refundable bidding fees before you can place bid[/quote..Precise sense no go kill you
Re: Is Penny Auctions Of Kobobid Legit Or Scam? by AlphaJazz: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:
They are legit scams.

The only person who wins is the seller. You feel you are getting a good deal by trying to buy a 250,000 naira phone with 1,000 naira ; probably 100 other people are feeling the same way. So 1 million of you buy a bid pack of 25,000 naira containing 250 bids and start placing bids.

Kobobid makes 2.5m ...

You have to pray you can outbid the other 100 people and probably keep buying bidpacks to do this. Eventually you may spend more than the cost of the phone to bid for the phone while kobo bid gets their money. You do not get a refund though... you get tired and cut your losses.

Re: Is Penny Auctions Of Kobobid Legit Or Scam? by AlphaJazz: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
softset:
So this scam model just entered Nigeria.... lol . It used to be popular in the early 2000 in the United States, they even advertised on cable news especially CNN and fox News.

The software that powers it is sold for like $100 , the admin can easily manipulate the outcome.

There are technically no winners on the consumer side.

They will definitely succeed in Nigeria as many of the people there have been brought up to believe 100% in 'miracles' in the process many have unrealistic expectations.

How can you think you can bid for iPhone 12 for 1500 naira, if you are not plain stupid ?

Re: Is Penny Auctions Of Kobobid Legit Or Scam? by AlphaJazz: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
LookInTheMirror:
angry

I warned people on instagram it is fake and a scam

Let me explain

They sell bids for N500 for luxury items from iphone 12 to ps5 to macbooks

Now thousands of people pay N500 each hoping to win iphone 12 let's say 20,000 people pay that's 20,000 x 500 = 10, million

They give out 3 iphone 13s to supposed winners next time you are convinced to bid again and again because you never know he number of people who bid

Oga it is a scam a money printing machine and a huge cash out

If you want to design it come pay let me design one better for you def but I charge 1 million . You will take in profits off people's greed

Kobo bids are a scam
Re: Is Penny Auctions Of Kobobid Legit Or Scam? by RisenJoe(m): 6:34am On Jul 27, 2021
LookInTheMirror:
angry

I warned people on instagram it is fake and a scam

Let me explain

They sell bids for N500 for luxury items from iphone 12 to ps5 to macbooks

Now thousands of people pay N500 each hoping to win iphone 12 let's say 20,000 people pay that's 20,000 x 500 = 10, million

They give out 3 iphone 13s to supposed winners next time you are convinced to bid again and again because you never know he number of people who bid

Oga it is a scam a money printing machine and a huge cash out

If you want to design it come pay let me design one better for you def but I charge 1 million . You will take in profits off people's greed

Kobo bids are a scam

Can you design a raffle draw website where one can win physical items

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads / Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? / Would You Allow Your Wife To Get bosom Implants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.