Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

How Many Of You've Tried This?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of You've Tried This?? (3843 Views)

What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? / What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ever wanted to clean your ears and the next thing that pops into your mind is making use of a feather??
This practice isn't quite common but, those that have tried it can give a testimony of how this works.

Research has if that it is quite unhealthy and doesn't even clean the ear properly.

Feathers doesn't wipe the ear completely clean and might actually attract more germs or foreign harmful substances into your ears. There's no doubt, you reach a level of ecstasy when you make use of this medium shocked

I've tried all other methods of cleaning the ears cause practically, I'm a fan of clean ears. But, there was no other experience that matched the one I witnessed when I made use of the feather. shocked

It can make you cry and scream I love you to hades grin

Ever tried this before?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
@Op, I make use of cotton buds. They're germs free at least.
Then matchsticks in the absence of cotton buds.

Imagine being led by lust, pain, greed and hatred. He killed those that mattered to her, took advantage of the moment and she escaped down to Nigeria.

What really happened to Cassandra and her brother?

Find out for yourself "wink

https://okadabooks.com/user/Anano

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Cerebellum: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
You and Yougrin
Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Mabizeka: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
I didn't even though I ain't an indomie generation
Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by needanswer: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
StacyO:
Ever wanted to clean your ear and the next thing that pops into your mind is making use of a feather??
This practice isn't quite common but, those that have tried it can give a testimony of how this works.

Research has if that it is quite unhealthy and doesn't even clean the ear properly.

We have a lot of methods used in keeping the ear clean.

This methods include::

1) Cotton buds:: The use of cotten buds is highly accepted cause, the cotton according to research poses no harms to the ears and can equally clean the ear without leaving any germs.
Research equally has it that when you push the cotton bud into the ear, it actually shifts the wax deeper, thereby blocking the ear drums.

2) Matchsticks:: Second instrument of extreme enjoyment. This pose a high risk cause there's every tendency the match stick might mistakenly reach a breaking point inside your drum of dirt.

3) Feathers:: This doesn't wipe the ear completely clean and might actually attract more germs or foreign harmful substances into your ears. There's no doubt, you reach a level of ecstasy when you make use of this medium shocked

I've tried all cause practically I'm a fan of clean ears. But, there was no other experience that matched the one I witnessed when I made use of the feather. shocked

It can make you cry and scream I love you to hades grin

Which do you prefer?

In romance section dear?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Nazgul: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Till date I make use of any available object around me whenever the need to clean my ear arises. Could be pen cover, could be cotton bud, could be anything...I don't have any dedicated object for cleaning my ears.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Truthabulabula(m): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
I use cotton buds or ear wax removals.

Never tried feathers, I think I'll go check it out.
Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
Mabizeka:
I didn't even though I ain't an indomie generation
Which do you make use of?
Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
I see the op getting pregnant this year, this I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Mabizeka: 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
StacyO:
Which do you make use of?
Natch stick before I started using cotton bud
Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
I use oil or the wax would fall off on it own naturally
Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nazgul:
Till date I make use of any available object around me whenever the need to clean my ear arises. Could be pen cover, could be cotton bud, could be anything...I don't have any dedicated object for cleaning my ears.
That pain cover thing is disgusting ehn.
Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2021
Cerebellum:
You and Yougrin

Sorry sir.

Which method is this?
Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by FreeSpirited: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by FreeSpirited: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
StacyO:
@Op, I make use of cotton buds.

Lalasticlala which do you use?

Wtf, fucking bizarre. Aren't you the OP of this thread? Why did you have to say @OP, referring to yourself on same thread......is everything okay?
Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Wtf, fucking bizarre. Aren't you the OP of this thread? Why did you have to say @OP, referring to yourself on same thread......is everything okay?

I only gave my humble opinion to the Op.

Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by FreeSpirited: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
StacyO:

Just read the book and stop complaining.
tf! so it wasn't a mistake.... people dey Nairaland o
Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Truthabulabula(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Did you see who shoot the shot?
Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Nazgul: 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
StacyO:

That pain cover thing is disgusting ehn.
Lol...call it old habits dying hard, it's something I started far back in primary school.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nazgul:

Lol...call it old habits dying hard, it's something I started far back in primary school.

Yes.

It was mostly rampant during school days.

I was relatively scared of accepting pens from my fellow mates grin
Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Silentgroper(m): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
Truthabulabula:

Did you see who shot the shot?
Do u think it could be u?
Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Nazgul: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
StacyO:

Yes.

It was mostly rampant during school days.

I was relatively scared of accepting pens from my fellow mates grin
Lol...I guess our parents back then didn't care much about our ears as much as they cared for the rest of our bodies, that's why we just had to make do with whatever convinent object we found.

But being scared of pens was way overboard na...you could have politely told them to remove the cover while you make use of the casing, unless your classmates back then used both the cover and casing to clean their ear. grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Iretii0511(m): 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
You are not supposed to clean your ears. The ears cleanses itself. Using any object at all including cotton bud to clean your ear is wrong.
Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by BUSHYANUS(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
Masturbation angry
Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Reex12(m): 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
Masturbation angry

Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
Iretii0511:
You are not supposed to clean your ears. The ears cleanses itself. Using any object at all including cotton bud to clean your ear is wrong.

Really?

But, I've seen people whose ears were terribly dirty.
Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Iretii0511(m): 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
StacyO:

Really?

Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Iretii0511(m): 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
StacyO:

Really?

The wax is functional. Protect the ear. If you swab your ear always, you will get a itching effect frequently which is a sign of dehydration.
Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
Iretii0511:
Huh? That's gross. I hope you're kidding because that means you don't clean your ears.
Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
Iretii0511:

The wax is functional. Protect the ear. If you swab your ear always, you will get a itching effect frequently which is a sign of dehydration.

I've never heard this before.

Though when cleaning the ear, you avoid self harm by being careful and gentle for sure.

When you clean the ear, there are still very little liquid like ear wax left.

Got this from Opera:
In the outer part of the ear canal, cells produce a wax called cerumen that traps particles of dust and dirt. The wax also repels water, protecting the delicate eardrum from damage.

But, I think all that is still the dirt trapped by the wax.
Re: How Many Of You've Tried This?? by Iretii0511(m): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Huh? That's gross. I hope you're kidding because that means you don't clean your ears.

You can research further my oga

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Lives Next To You. / Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter, Which Rocks Best? / Boys Get Aids From A Pineapple Seller!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.