Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele (22101 Views)

Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals / Cristiano Ronaldo Nets Four Goals For Portugal Against Lithuania In EURO 2020 / When Nani Ruined One Of The Greatest Career Goals Ronaldo Scored(throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Kingcalls: 6:12am On Mar 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

I can bet my balls 90 percent of those goal are penalties
Penaldo for a reason

Just like messis had 90% of his goals in the CL as penalties....remove Pks and he will hv just one goal...

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by 4tomandchi: 6:12am On Mar 15, 2021
Their can only be one GOAT and the rest.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by arantess: 6:16am On Mar 15, 2021
Feranchek:

What yeye drastic decision?? The worst would be to relieve @CR7 of his job at Juve. And one fact you and I know is that, he'll still get offers from across Europe. With Pirlo still at the helms of affairs, adding Messi, Halland and even Mbape to that Juve team still won't bring them the UCL. That guy (Pirlo) is still a baby when it comes to coaching on the big stage and that, my friend, was Juve's greatest undoing.
The recent coaches who are bigger than pirlo couldn't win UCL even with ronaldo in the squad
Why blame it on pirlo?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Randy100: 6:17am On Mar 15, 2021
There is 805 goals up there to break. Go Ronaldo and break it. I want to see the faces of your haters. The best in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Raalsalghul: 6:22am On Mar 15, 2021
G.O.A.T
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

Just like messis had 90% of his goals in the CL as penalties....remove Pks and he will hv just one goal...

Bros no need explaining anything to that mumu....

They'll gladly turn their eyes away from the fact that without penalty Messi hasn't scored much goals this season....

Even with Penalty he still doesn't have international trophy

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Hastala: 6:31am On Mar 15, 2021
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by femi4: 6:42am On Mar 15, 2021
He's already spent
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by blazepascal(m): 6:43am On Mar 15, 2021
the criticism was just too much I felt for the guy Ronaldo is getting older so don't expect 100% from him after that UCL exit it was then I realize Ronaldo had so many haterz but that dosent matter what matter now is the way you bounce back after failing

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by BigBrowser: 6:47am On Mar 15, 2021
He still has records to break both in goal scoring and what have you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by htron(m): 6:57am On Mar 15, 2021
paulolee:
congrats to a goal machine..too bad ur goals don't come when needed..
this 3 goals would have helped juve assuming it came during the UCL against Porto..
we all know he would surely score goals in Turin but winning the UCL for juve is almost impossible bcoz dt juve bad squad isnt ready for "mr new challenge"
maybe he needs to try his luck in PSG next season..

Na your type no dey move forward. Simple congratulations you no fit write and person wey de, dey make history you dey complain

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by viyon02: 7:00am On Mar 15, 2021
The real goat

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Gamesmart: 7:04am On Mar 15, 2021
Absolutely amazing feat from blasting in a lot of penalties!!! grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by fergie001: 7:06am On Mar 15, 2021
Randy100:
There is 805 goals up there to break. Go Ronaldo and break it. I want to see the faces of your haters. The best in the world.
Fantabulous.....You are doing well.
shocked
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by lugo99(m): 7:11am On Mar 15, 2021
WizKid is a goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Cuntface: 7:13am On Mar 15, 2021
paulolee:

nobody follow am argue dt wan...wetin we wan hear na when him go win the UCL with Juve..
or the new challenge dt he seeked in italy was just to score goals? I thought it was to win the UCL with them?
jive were already winning the league consecutively b4 he came and this season it seems juve are already losing their normal birthright..
if Juve finish dis season without the UCL and the scudetto, dts would spell doom for them n its 2 steps backwards and drastic decisions would be made, maybe selling cr7..

When will your Messi win UCL with another club?
Or even win anything with Argentina?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by ProfAmaben(m): 7:20am On Mar 15, 2021
bouncin04:
I stan Ronaldo but I think Cassano knows better . grin

Cassano was a monumental failure at real madrid, same club that CR7 registered 450 goals.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by obonujoker(m): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Cassano was a monumental failure at real madrid, same club that CR7 registered 450 goals.

Casssano was a failure in Italy too....no need to take him seriously

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by 8stargeneral: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2021
maximum respect great legend.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by sule1996(m): 7:24am On Mar 15, 2021
Ok we don hear
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Ayobami7(m): 7:31am On Mar 15, 2021
nice one
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Zenithpeak(m): 7:51am On Mar 15, 2021
paulolee:

nobody follow am argue dt wan...wetin we wan hear na when him go win the UCL with Juve..
or the new challenge dt he seeked in italy was just to score goals? I thought it was to win the UCL with them?
jive were already winning the league consecutively b4 he came and this season it seems juve are already losing their normal birthright..
if Juve finish dis season without the UCL and the scudetto, dts would spell doom for them n its 2 steps backwards and drastic decisions would be made, maybe selling cr7..

Some people are meant to be ignored!

Someone scored 770 professional career goals and the whole world is rolling out the beat for him while you are making mockery of your sensibilities with useless analysis that won't elevate your career beyond mediocrity.

You better repent of your witchcraft before it is too late.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Simba00007(m): 7:57am On Mar 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Penaldo for a season
please be factual when making statement like this
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by walozanga(m): 7:57am On Mar 15, 2021
seguno2:
From how many matches, compared with how many matches by Pele

Ur name na how many matches. Lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by RealEzee(m): 7:59am On Mar 15, 2021
fergie001:

All this epistle because of 770?
grin grin grin

He has won the UCL with Man Utd & RM....When will Messi win it with City or PSG nah?

If only Messi had been scoring his penalties accurately, he would have gotten up to 2000 goals.

I remember very vividly the Copa America final in 2016 I watched alongside my brother JidennaJason and ghettokid1, against Chile.

I remembered Messi sending his PK outside the stadium, we had to pick the ball at Abonnema, or is it his S/final gift against Chelsea in 2012?

Check up again....I have edited it properly grin
increase volume make dem hear for back grin, d guy dey write book of lamentation current testament grin

CR7 TheGOAT

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by paulolee(m): 7:59am On Mar 15, 2021
Feranchek:

What yeye drastic decision?? The worst would be to relieve @CR7 of his job at Juve. And one fact you and I know is that, he'll still get offers from across Europe. With Pirlo still at the helms of affairs, adding Messi, Halland and even Mbape to that Juve team still won't bring them the UCL. That guy (Pirlo) is still a baby when it comes to coaching on the big stage and that, my friend, was Juve's greatest undoing.
they can sell him n nothing would happen...first it was allergri, next it was sarri n now its pirlo abi?
my guy, even if Juve sign pep and zidane to assit him, the team go still suffer...
d team bad generally. they cnt make key signing bcox of cr7 huge wages jus like barca
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by RealEzee(m): 8:06am On Mar 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Penaldo for a reason
e sure for you Google his goals, if 90 percent na from penalties paste your acct make i send you #10k now, if not I paste my acct you send me #10k, deal?

Let's go with facts and not sentiments

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by addexx: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2021
Why all the noise. He still has romario and becan to beat na. Wake me up when he's done that.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by FuckOsuPigs: 8:21am On Mar 15, 2021
paulolee:

because it seems juve would end the season as a bad one bt no problem bcoz ur god cr7 is padding stats with goals...
call me when he wins the UCL he promised....DTS d new challenge u all were shouting when dt move was made..

Seeked? shocked grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by caracas: 8:23am On Mar 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

Now u sound not intelligent... so because he dint score against Porto, he has failed?? Is that what ur little mind tells u?? So the goals he scored against lyon last year, ajax and atletico in the knock ours 2 yrs ago is what?? Despite being the only juve scorer to hv scored in a knock out round in 2 straight seasons ... but ur messi that just had his first goal in 6 yrs in a final game that he gets knocked out is a success to u... messi fans are sick psychopaths
Oga stop this unnecessary comparisons.
Any one who watches football knows Messi is a far better player. Goal or not

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by 9tailskid: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright ....
I can bet my balls 90 percent of those goal are penalties Penaldo for a reason
See as you wan use your balls do giveaway...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salah Has 4 Yellow Cards In His EPL Career, 3 Of Them For Taking His Shirt Off / Arsenal Sacked Wenger, He Didn't Step Down - Jack Wilshere / Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.