Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele (22097 Views)

Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals / Cristiano Ronaldo Nets Four Goals For Portugal Against Lithuania In EURO 2020 / When Nani Ruined One Of The Greatest Career Goals Ronaldo Scored(throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by BIGKemsey(m): 8:29am On Mar 15, 2021
Where's the other Goat�
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 15, 2021
Lionel Messi, still the only GOAT recognized by the GOD OF SOCER.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Kingcalls: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2021
Ninejaywon:
Lionel Messi, still the only GOAT recognized by the GOD OF SOCER.

He must then b a false messenger of the god cos he has failed to achieve international success...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Walkee: 9:14am On Mar 15, 2021
justosee:

there are no players out there that score needed goals more than Ronaldo
Sergio Ramos?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by fergie001: 9:14am On Mar 15, 2021
RealEzee:
increase volume make dem hear for back grin, d guy dey write book of lamentation current testament grin

CR7 TheGOAT

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Iceking1(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2021
ekevwe:
When I was growing up. In current affairs, I use to see Pele scored over 1100 goals. FIFA are truly corrupt.

Yes Pele scored up to 1100 career goals, some of them are from friendly matches which is why it isn't included as official goals.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 15, 2021
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Mosesvic11(m): 9:44am On Mar 15, 2021
paulolee:

nobody follow am argue dt wan...wetin we wan hear na when him go win the UCL with Juve..
or the new challenge dt made him move to italy was just to score goals? I thought it was to win the UCL with them?
jive were already winning the league consecutively b4 he came and this season it seems juve are already losing their normal birthright..
because it seems juve would end the season as a bad one bt no problem bcoz ur god cr7 is padding stats with goals...
call me when he wins the UCL he promised....DTS d new challenge u all were shouting when dt move was made..
please stop all this, even in Madrid he did not win UCL in his first to four seasons there,

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Cousin9999: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2021
Pele >

Idc
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by pquaver(m): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2021
paulolee:
congrats to a goal machine..too bad ur goals don't come when needed..
this 3 goals would have helped juve assuming it came during the UCL against Porto..
we all know he would surely score goals in Turin but winning the UCL for juve is almost impossible bcoz dt juve bad squad isnt ready for "mr new challenge"
maybe he needs to try his luck in PSG next season or he stays in juve and continue padding his stats with goals from the league and forget about the UCL..

He is not Mr crotone, lecce, cagliari Estonia, Lithuania for nothing.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by ekevwe(m): 10:21am On Mar 15, 2021
Iceking1:

Yes Pele scored up to 1100 career goals, some of them are from friendly matches which is why it isn't included as official goals.

But Ronaldo goals include friendly matches
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by kkins25(m): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2021
THE GOAT!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Cerebellum: 10:31am On Mar 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright ....
I can bet my balls 90 percent of those goal are penalties Penaldo for a reason
Y are you so fulish nitori oloun

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by eddyslim(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2021
caracas:

Oga stop this unnecessary comparisons.
Any one who watches football knows Messi is a far better player. Goal or not
Hahahaha, mumu talk.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Obyino: 10:43am On Mar 15, 2021
seguno2:
From how many matches, compared with how many matches by Pele
During the time of pele, football was easier then compared to now....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Rahkman: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2021
fergie001:

All this epistle because of 770?
grin grin grin

He has won the UCL with Man Utd & RM....When will Messi win it with City or PSG nah?

If only Messi had been scoring his penalties accurately, he would have gotten up to 2000 goals.

I remember very vividly the Copa America final in 2016 I watched alongside my brother JidennaJason and ghettokid1, against Chile.

I remembered Messi sending his PK outside the stadium, we had to pick the ball at Abonnema, or is it his S/final gift against Chelsea in 2012?

Check up again....I have edited it properly grin
i swear men messi na king of bottling ... that guy don bottle plenty career stats die

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by fergie001: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2021
Rahkman:
i swear men messi na king of bottling ... that guy don bottle plenty career stats die
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by easyelliot(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2021
Nice stat, doesn't make him better
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by eskorelvis: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

I can bet my balls 90 percent of those goal are penalties
Penaldo for a reason
Tell Messi to come and learn how to take penalties from him so he wouldn't be missing like he did against psg

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by DareyFortified: 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
Feranchek:

What yeye drastic decision?? The worst would be to relieve @CR7 of his job at Juve. And one fact you and I know is that, he'll still get offers from across Europe. With Pirlo still at the helms of affairs, adding Messi, Halland and even Mbape to that Juve team still won't bring them the UCL. That guy (Pirlo) is still a baby when it comes to coaching on the big stage and that, my friend, was Juve's greatest undoing.

So the blame has shift to the coach?! wow!
Messi has never been coached by a professional coach all his playing career. and you people always judge him whenever barca fails. so for the first time Ronaldo is being coach by Prilo you people cannot blame Ronaldo instead blame the coach wow! bunch of Hypocrites
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by SAMTOBIJU(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
DenreleDave:

Failure defending failure.. Get the fvck outta here...

Useless Ronaldo that cudnt score a goal against Porto.... Failurenaldo.

He has bulk of failed supporters also
. Am sure you have not achieve 10% of his achievement Mr Failure. Go and hustle and make something for yourself instead of sulking over Ronaldo that don't know if you exist...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by alabo1: 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Penaldo for a reason

You will lose your ball for nothing. Of the 770 only 137 are from the spot. You people still try to undermine greatness. Remove those 137 and his scoring record is still better than 99% of strikers out there past and present

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Shine86: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
Karleb:

Leave him, haters will always hate.
they should go and ask Diego simeone who CR7 is.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Iceking1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
ekevwe:

But Ronaldo goals include friendly matches

It doesn't, check Ronaldo total goals
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by hybridblood07(m): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
You don't have brain at all! During Pele's time there were so many rules that FIFA had to cancel or review now
seguno2:
From how many matches, compared with how many matches by Pele
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by hybridblood07(m): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hatred is the reason why you haven't progressed in life. The moment you start appreciating good things, your life will be meaningful.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Penaldo for a reason

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by OJEEMAH(m): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
eskorelvis:

Tell Messi to come and learn how to take penalties from him so he wouldn't be missing like he did against psg
Learn? Like Ronaldo has never missed right? Check 2008 UCL finals vs Chelsea & UCL quarter finals vs Bayern please......point is, everybody misses!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Adakintroy: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
To be honest Messi and raonaldo are hybrids.

Only small work I de do. To showup some times de hard me.

Their mentality and consistency towards what they do is at another level.

Love what you do and that thing( even if not animated) will love you back.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by eazyduzit: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Penaldo for a reason

That means you'll be ball-less, don't seven try it.Your she goat is still afraid to leave his comfort to take other challenge but rather he chooses be dragging his feet in one village in far away Spain cos that's where is service provider works better.Respect the real GOAT and forget about Mess-NALTY.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by Jabar2017: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
addexx:
Why all the noise. He still has romario and becan to beat na. Wake me up when he's done that.
guy forget dat romario goal,ororo go surpass dat one na d bican own he dey after.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hardworking Goal machine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senegal Vs Cameroon: AFCON 2023 (3 - 1) On 19th January 2024 / Lionel Messi Steps Up Recovery, Back In Training After Injury (Photos) / 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.