Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries (23788 Views)

Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment / OPINION: FG Should Declare All Positions Vacant In All FG Universities / FG, ASUU Set October Deadline For Payment Of Salaries, Allowances’ Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by prince2pac(m): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

ASUU the ballers...They are not ready to work but want to be collecting salary..

I have never seen any association in the world that go on strike more than Nigeria ASUU

Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
I don't even know who to pity more.

Freshers or final year students.

One can't wait to resume, the other can't wait to vamoose.

1 Like

Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by Uyi168: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
There would be mass immigration to another country the way I dey smell am. grin

Thank God we didn't refuse to go school when it was our time.

My sympathy goes to those students all over Nigeria who are feeling the heat of the present government's effects.

It is well with all of Una oooh.

Next level is here to stay. grin grin grin
Mass migration.
Where the Money dey??.

1 Like

Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by Grace001: 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
Nigeria is design to frustrate and inflict hardship on her masses

You can’t just escape it, that suffering and smiling lifestyle has become part of almost all Nigerians

Abnormality has become normal

ASUU strike isn’t new no be today jare, na normal thing
Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by OscarJaden(m): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
let them try and embark on another strike and watch me resume with a new Benz when they call off
Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by joefelin2345: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Shut it dow abeg and stop wasting time. Who naija education epp?
Don't mind ASUU, some retiree of Yaba Tech, Lagos are yet to collect their Gratuity more than ten years after they were compulsorily retired by Late Rector Owoso. They are just being tossed up & down. Many of them are even dead. Oh what a country?
Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by kingsceedon(m): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:
Ahhhhhhhhhhh..........
Wahala.........be like breast nipple Oo.........e no dey gree bleach!!!!!!!

Lalasticlala!!!!!!

Na lie, wahala be like Dangote yanshi, no towel dey fit cover am
Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by preshyusufu: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
as far Naija is concern now, they can go ahead. we don tire for naija already.
Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
Nigerians are built to suffer till they die,
Just as we have gotten used to ASUU strike, we are getting used to kidnapping of school children which would spread all over the country for if you want good press coverage which equals bigger ransoms, kidnap southern children -common sense - what is coming would shock everyone!
Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
Guwf:

Say get ur free Bitcoin and u will see people
grin grin grin
Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by SharonLoveth(f): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
Benin Republic Educational System Is Better By Far Than That Of Your Country Nigeria
Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by CutieWitty(m): 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
iamyemiakins:
ASUU and FG dey craze

Make I first comot from this level wey I don dey since 2019 before una start una craze
Lol����
Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by goshen26: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
I have said it

ASUU parole is now annual conference.

If u have the power pls send ur children abroad or at least a private uni
Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
Uyi168:
Mass migration.
Where the Money dey??.

Some days ago, a news went viral about some human beings who hung under ship to escape to another country, na things like that I dey talk. grin

Some people go hide under planes just to leave this shiithole country.

And for money, when e don red finish, dem go get money anyhow anyhow. grin

Stay blessed, bro.

MODIFIED

No vex, bro, are you the same Uyiii from the ashawo thread?
Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by Mvena(f): 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by Bluntemperor: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
lanibi:
Another wahala o

This must be a joke too far!
Why should ASUU be taking the govt and the Populace for granted? After you locked the system for several months,you still want a lockdown under pretence of Pandemic,now you are grievous that Universities are back,buy you are asking for Salaries you never worked for,can you do this in any part of the World,without consequences of proscription?
Which Country will allow it's citizens to be under-developed by the very Institutions it created. Nonsense!ASUU,please ,park somewhere!

1 Like

Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by Uyi168: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

Some days ago, a news went viral about some human beings who hung under ship to escape to another country, na things like that I dey talk. grin

Some people go hide under planes just to leave this shiithole country.

And for money, when e don red finish, dem go get money anyhow anyhow. grin

Stay blessed, bro.

MODIFIED

No vex, bro, are you the same Uyiii from the ashawo thread?
No bros.

1 Like

Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by charlesucheh(m): 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Who send me enter Federal Uni? embarassed
DON'T LET IGNORANCE MUNCH YOU UP LIKE BISCUIT O!!

IF ASUU GOES ON STRIKE TODAY, BOTH FEDERAL AND STATE UNIVERSITIES WILL ALSO EMBARK. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SOLVE THAT MISERY AS AN UNDERGRADUATE AND STILL CAN'T, EVEN AS A GRADUATE.

STATE UNIVERSITIES GET THEIR FUNDINGS DIRECTLY FROM THEIR RESPECTIVE STATE GOVERNMENTS, YET WHEN ASUU GETS TUSSLED UP WITH THE FEDERAL GOVT, BOTH THE FEDERAL AND STATE UNIVERSITY LECTURERS PACK THEIR BAGGAGE AND MOVE IN SOLIDARITY. I NEED AN EXPLANATION ON THIS O!!!!

2 Likes

Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by charlesucheh(m): 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
IF ASUU GOES ON STRIKE TODAY, BOTH FEDERAL AND STATE UNIVERSITIES WILL ALSO EMBARK. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SOLVE THAT MISERY AS AN UNDERGRADUATE AND STILL CAN'T, EVEN AS A GRADUATE.

STATE UNIVERSITIES GET THEIR FUNDINGS DIRECTLY FROM THEIR RESPECTIVE STATE GOVERNMENTS, YET WHEN ASUU GETS TUSSLED UP WITH THE FEDERAL GOVT, BOTH THE FEDERAL AND STATE UNIVERSITY LECTURERS PACK THEIR BAGGAGE AND MOVE IN SOLIDARITY. I NEED AN EXPLANATION ON THIS O!!!!
Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by paduzman: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
Omo, na so pesin go do 4yr course for 9 years
Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by NneAku344: 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
Bluntemperor:

This must be a joke too far!
Why should ASUU be taking the govt and the Populace for granted? After you locked the system for several months,you still want a lockdown under pretence of Pandemic,now you are grievous that Universities are back,buy you are asking for Salaries you never worked for,can you do this in any part of the World,without consequences of proscription?
Which Country will allow it's citizens to be under-developed by the very Institutions it created. Nonsense!ASUU,please ,park somewhere!

This comment reeks of so much ignorance!

First, ASUU went on strike last year to fight for some of their members who were owed salaries, some for up to 10 months, among other issues. December last year, FG agreed to pay all those members before December 31st 2020. Based on this agreement, ASSU called off the strike.

Till today, those ASSU members have still not been paid their salaries. Put yourself in the position of these lectures and their families.

And who told you that the job description of a lecturer is limited to just classroom teaching? You are not aware that they are also obligated to conduct research, write and publish articles without which they will not be promoted, abi?

1 Like

Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by Realfrankie(m): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
ASUU and FG na 5and6
Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by majamajic(m): 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
Again , pls they should .
Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by 900warriorz: 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
iamyemiakins:
ASUU and FG dey craze

Make I first comot from this level wey I don dey since 2019 before una start una craze

grin grin grin Baba be chilling in 100 level 1st semester for 2 years cheesy Once a fresher, always a Fresher grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
Uyi168:
No bros.

Okay.

Stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by Uyi168: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

Okay.

Stay blessed, bro.
U too, man!

1 Like

Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by judedwriter(m): 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hmmm....

I remember as a student how I stayed at home for almost one year because of ASUU strike.....

Chai, God bless Nigeria.
Re: ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by TotoGame(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
students with extra years and multiple carryovers will be like

"we die here"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree / Kebbi Commissioner Visits School And Meets Only The Students There / JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.