Stats: 3,165,191 members, 7,860,264 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins (47307 Views)

Davido Congratulates Tyla As She Wins Her First Grammy Award / Beyonce's Album: Davido Congratulates Wizkid, Others For Making / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by candygist: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2021
Afolabimills:
amen o am sure burna boi don't even know ur broke ass

He doesn't need to know me. His music gives me joy and his music talks about realities of life.

Keep licking Davido ass. I wonder which of his songs will be considered for Grammy.
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Afolabimills(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2021
candygist:

He doesn't need to know me. His music gives me joy and his music talks about realities of life.

Keep licking Davido ass. I wonder which of his songs will be considered for Grammy.
for me davido remain d best regardless of whatever voice he has he remain d best na Grammy we go chop?bros everybody get him own time so abeg get sense both Wizkid burna boi Davido are all great n doing well stop spreading hates n division
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by candygist: 10:32am On Mar 16, 2021
Afolabimills:
for me davido remain d best regardless of whatever voice he has he remain d best na Grammy we go chop?bros everybody get him own time so abeg get sense both Wizkid burna boi Davido are all great n doing well stop spreading hates n division

Nobody is spreading hate. Davido song alongside many Nigerian artiste songs no get content.

The producers are the one giving us good beats. But the lyrics are Same same. Take your time and read Dsvido lyrics, you won't find any sense in all is lyrics. Do same with Burna Boy. The difference is clear. Burna is a Global star while your favorite is Local champ.
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by candygist: 10:45am On Mar 16, 2021
Afolabimills:

Burna Boy once said “all of una combine say you wan try, oya do ham if e easy”. grin
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by candygist: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2021
ecolime:

Are you God?

Nigerians and religious sentiments.

Sit down there dey deceive yourself, in case you don’t know there are some things that are not possible because they are not easy to attain. Grammy is one of it, you have to give your all to it, you have to be extraordinary good.

What I meant by extraordinary good is by having good content and a well structured and planning. No be just to shout “e choke” upandan.
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Gdskillful(m): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
sonsomegrigbo:

Who are you?
Ask Google
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
candygist:

Nigerians and religious sentiments.

Sit down there dey deceive yourself, in case you don’t know there are some things that are not possible because they are not easy to attain. Grammy is one of it, you have to give your all to it, you have to be extraordinary good.

What I meant by extraordinary good is by having good content and a well structured and planning. No be just to shout “e choke” upandan.

But the Grammys is not above music

Music is above the Grammys

What else?
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by candygist: 8:30am On Aug 26, 2021
HellVictorinho:

But the Grammys is not above music

Music is above the Grammys

What else?

Show me where i stated that grammy is above music ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Towel-Clad Olajumoke Orisaguna Poses With Her Daughter (Photo) / Actor Sanyeri Show Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids In New Family Photo / Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass