Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

My Wicked Him - Episode 1 By Ngozi Lovelyn - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Wicked Him - Episode 1 By Ngozi Lovelyn (968 Views)

Steps Of Love - A Story By Ngozi Lovelyn / A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wicked Him - Episode 1 By Ngozi Lovelyn by NgoziLovelyn(f): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
My wicked him - episode 1 by Ngozi Lovelyn

COPYRIGHT
© Ngozi Lovelyn, 2021
All Rights are reserved. You may not reproduce this story in any way or form, in whole or in part, without the written consent of the copyright holder, (Ngozi Lovelyn) and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

The characters in this work are entirely fictional, as well as the settings. Any resemblance to people and/or events, either living or dead, is purely coincidental, unintentional and doesn't intend to offend.

My wicked Him - Ngozi Lovelyn Stories

It was a harsh cold night, Ella was lying on her medium sized bed, all covered up. She was facing up, thinking about her life and why she never gotten lucky.
She adored love and admired lovers whenever she came across them. She kept believing that oneday, Jide would love her with the same equal love she had for him.
She loved Jide with all her soul, but wasn't sure if he loved her with the same magnitude.
She then, took it upon herself to create a permanent home in his heart, by steering the wheels.
"Maybe, I haven't been a good girlfriend. Maybe, I have been selfish. I should pay more attention his needs." Ella suggested to herself, while still lying on the bed.
She shifted her face towards her phone, which was placed on the side drawer and started wondering why Jide hadn't called all day.
She glanced through the wall clock, which was ticking 10:12 pm.

Jide met Ella after a friend introduced them at a party.
They got into chatting, which led Ella into finding him interesting.
"Do you have a girlfriend?" Ella asked

"No" Jide replied casually, nodding his head, enjoying the background music "I love this music" he said loudly, for his voice to sound above the music

"So do I" Ella replied, shaking her body to the sound of the music

"You care for a dance?" Jide asked, giving a formal look

"It would be a terrible mistake to say no to this handsome charming guy in front of me" she consented cheerfully, offering Jide her hand

He took it gladly as they started enjoying the party together.
They danced, laughed and enjoyed each other's company.
Ella connected with him too quickly, but was too hasty to discover if Jide connected with her in the same manner.

"Can you be my boyfriend?"Ella popped the question.

And Jide paused, giving her a serious questioning look.
Ella got uncomfortable, looking away, pinching herself for asking such a question.
"Ella, are you crazy? Since when did you get this bold and wild?" she kept battling with her mind

"You are beautiful" Jide replied

"I am?" Ella asked, as her face brightened, thinking that Jide already accepted

"But I'm sorry, I don't do lazy girls" Jide replied

Episode coming shortly
Re: My Wicked Him - Episode 1 By Ngozi Lovelyn by NgoziLovelyn(f): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
My wicked Him - episode 2

Ella stood calm, scrambling her brain, to see if she could understand what he meant by, "lazy girls" but no idea came to her rescue.

"Sorry, I don't understand what you meant by, "Lazy girls" she requested innocently

"I meant, dependent ladies. The lazy ones who depend on men for everything. The ones who feed off men"

"Oh that!" Ella burst into laughter
and continued "that's not an issue at all. Being lazy is not my thing. I'm a well established lady. I deal in original human hairs." Ella replied, introducing herself, feeling glad she fit into the classes of ladies Jide needed in his life

"Then, from this moment onwards, I am your boyfriend" Jide replied, releasing a wide smile, dragged Ella into his arms, a bit roughly and hugged her.

Ella found comfort in his arms, and felt glad she attended the party.
"This is the best party ever. He is perfect and I will do everything in my power to make sure this relationship doesn't fail again. I won't be selfish anymore. Relationship is give and take. I will always be there for him, anytime he needs me" Ella made up her mind to ensure the new relationship lasted forever.
While still thinking about it, it nudged her mind to ask him what he was doing.

"So, what do you do for a living?" She fixed a look with him

"Does it matter? The most important thing is that, you are not lazy. So, I think we will be fine" Jide replied, as his well carved lips made way for his white teeth to flash on Ella who was admiring his terrific look.

Jide was way handsome. His height rested on 6ft tall, and had his complexion fitted on brown chocolate. A broad shoulder which made every of his outfits look charming on him. His handsome features got him easily attracted to ladies of different class.
He never said no to any lady who found him interesting, provided the lady had a lot to offer. He was really living his life.
He never kept his porous sex escapade hidden from them. He made sure it got to their knowledge, so as to enable them fight, in order to sustain a higher position in his life.
And when they got desperate, they start doing everything he asked of them. He enjoyed it when they stampede to win his heart.
His birthdays were always his best days. The days he got to receive different amount of gift from them, but the odious part, he never gift them anything in return during their own birthdays. He had his handsome look create wild fantasies in their minds, making them stuck with him, with hope they would finally win his heart.
And he enjoyed the game more, when they are fighting for his love, to be his main chick.
And that was the situation Ella found herself. She truly loved Jide, hoping that, she would get lucky someday and had her love melt his heart.

Episode 3 coming shortly
Re: My Wicked Him - Episode 1 By Ngozi Lovelyn by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2021
My wicked Him - Episode 3 by Ngozi Lovelyn

Ella was still lying on her bed, waiting for Jide who promised to call her back.
She had called him earlier, but he briefly told her he would get back to her.
She got tired of waiting and decided to call back.
But was stunned to discover he was already sleeping.
"You promised to call me back, and I was here, waiting for your call"

"Sorry I forgot. So how is my sugar doing?" he asked

And Ella's heart sweetened. She loved hearing him call her that.

"I am fine. So how is your big day going to be?" Ella asked, inquiring how he was planning to celebrate his birthday

"It's just birthday, nothing new' Jide replied

"You are not going to celebrate it?"

"I said it's birthday, nothing new." Jide repeated, sounding uninteresting

"You know what? I'm going to throw a fabulous birthday party for you. It's going to be very splashy"

"You really going to do that?" Jide asked

"Yes baby"

"That's so thoughtful of you." Jide replied

Ella found gratefulness and excitement missing from his voice, but didn't bother to ask him if he was ok with it.
"So, start inviting your friends and everyone, it's going to be a grand affair" Ella added

And Jide said Ok as they exchanged goodnight wishes and ended the call.

After the call ended, Ella quickly put a call through her friend, Liz and told her what she was planning to do.

"E go mad ooo....." Liz said, feeling excited about the party.

"And guess what? I'm going to ask him to marry me"

"You say wetin? Ask him to do what?"

"Yes, I'm going to kneel in front of him, in the presence of everyone who attended the party and ask him to marry me. He won't say no. Because, all eyes will be on him to say yes"

"This babe sef! Who is giving you this ridiculous idea? This is bold and this guy may boldly say, no, not minding who is watching. Please, turn down this crazy idea and allow him propose when he is ready."

"Do you think he is ever going to be ready? When he has almost all the girls in the city throwing their breast at him, confusing him up and down? Liz, I need to trap him and pin him down, forever"

"You know what, Ella? I hate you. Why did you had to tell me this? Now I'm going to feel nervous all through the party, knowing quite well my best friend is going to face the best humiliation of her life. This is spoiler alert"

And Ella laughed at Liz and said, "trust me girlfriend, we are going to enjoy this party and your girlfriend is going to get engaged soon"

"Just get out of my phone. You won't give me a heart attack. Goodnight joor" Liz said playfully as they laughed out loud, ending the call

Quick question..
Are you advising Ella to propose to him?
Re: My Wicked Him - Episode 1 By Ngozi Lovelyn by NgoziLovelyn(f): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ngozi Lovelyn Book Series

My Wicked Him - episode 4 by Ngozi Lovelyn

Ella was glad she came up with the idea of throwing him a party.
"This should nudge his brain that I'm better than all those good for nothing girls flashing their lights at him and that he shouldn't be wasting his time anymore with them. I trapped him into this relationship and I'm going to trap him again into marriage."

Ella was very hopeful that the party would be every opportunity she needed to making Jide her own. She knew he would be inviting his other girlfriends, so she found it crucial to make it a perfect affair, to prove to them she was his main chick and the lady he would be spending the rest of his life with.

It was 27th September, Jide's birthday. Ella waited for 12a.m on the dot to be the first to wish him a happy birthday, but was surprised that another person beat her to it.
She tried connecting with his cell phone number, but the line kept on busy. For 1 hour, she still couldn't get through. The line was still busy.

"Like seriously, who is he chattering with at this hour?" Ella wondered, feeling jealous, as her eyes started getting heavy. She got tired of waiting and finally dozed off

When she woke up in the morning, she rushed her phone, expecting to see Jide's missed calls, but was weakened when she saw none.
"I believe he saw my calls trying to connect his line, but still chose not to return them? Why is Jide always this harsh on me? Well, I don't blame him. I only blame myself for not pinning him yet. And that's what I'm going to do tonight"

She started dialing his line.

"Hello Baby...the birthday boy" she greeted

"Hmm...sugar, good morning. How are you?"

"I'm fine. How are you?" Ella inquired

"I'm fine. Sorry about last night. I was on call with a friend. I crashed and forgot to call back."

"Alright. So, how is today going to be?"

"I don't know, you tell me. You said you are going to make it special for me, so what's the plan?"

And Ella started telling him how it was going to be and Jide approved it.

"It's going to be fun, I must tell you. Like real mad fun" Jide said

"And that's the plan, baby" Ella replied, feeling glad Jide loved her idea of throwing him a nice birthday party.

After ending the call with Jide, she quickly called Liz, to discuss about the arrangement

"Is it today already? My heart is flipping massively. The day my friend is going to be embarrassed in front of everyone"

"Come on stop it, nothing of such is ever going to happen."

"Ella?" Liz called

"Yes darling bestie"

"Can we break up today and make up tomorrow? I'm scared of attending that party"

"Don't be melodramatic joor...I'm coming to your side to pick you, get ready"

"I guess there is no escaping this one. Alright, I will be waiting for you" Liz said ending the call.
"OMG! why is she not getting it? That boyfriend of her's is not someone she can pin with marriage. Why is she not seeing his crystal character on the wall? Jide is handsome and sweet, yes, I agree, but I can't see any commitment and dedication in him. Ella is sure going to be turned down and disgraced. I wish I can avoid this party"
Re: My Wicked Him - Episode 1 By Ngozi Lovelyn by NgoziLovelyn(f): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
My Wicked Him - Episode 5 by Ngozi Lovelyn

It was the party proper. The DJ was doing his thing, as music stimulated life to the party. The invitees already arrived, sipping their glasses of wine. They were already having fun.
Amongst the presents included Jide's other girlfriends, though he wasn't too serious with them. Ella wasn't surprised, she knew he would be inviting them.
But another spectacular person made appearance at the party. He wasn't invited, but he attended.
He was a son to one of richest men in the area.
Ella had noticed how he used to embarrass her with looks anytime he came across her.
There was a day she went to buy something from one supermarket in the street and saw him there. His gaze was fixed on her. She turned and fixed a look with him, thinking he would look away, but he didn't. He smiled, expecting she would smile back, but Ella saw him weird and looked away.

Seeing him at the party got her surprised, she concluded that, maybe, Jide was the one who invited him.

"Is that not that rich man's son?" Jide asked one of his friends

"Wow! That's him oo" one of the guys replied

"Wow...he attended my party? I must be too popular in the area then" Jide boasted, feeling important.

He approached him for a greeting.

"Hello" Jide greeted, smiling friendly, extending his hand

Siv smiled back, shaking hands with him.

"Welcome to my party"

"Yea..thank you" Siv said, looking around, searching for someone

Jide noticed his attention was shifted elsewhere, and he asked him if he was looking for someone.

"Yes, but don't worry, I will recognize her when I see her" Siv said, as his eyes continued scanning the event.

Jide returned to his friends.

Liz was feeling nervous, wishing for the whole thing to get over with, already.

"You are not popping the question yet?" Liz asked

"The time is not yet right. Relax already and besides, I'm the one who is supposed to be feeling this anxious, not you. So, come on."

"I love you girl, I'm already feeling for you"

"Just stop it. Be positive for once" Ella tried calming Liz down, but noticed her eyes were fixing on the gentleman who was approaching their direction.

"Ella dear" Liz Called

"Today is going to be my lucky day. My Prince Charming is coming for me" Liz said, already lusting over Siv who was heading to their stand

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Him - Episode 1 By Ngozi Lovelyn by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2021
Ngozi Lovelyn Book Series

My Wicked Him - Episode 6 by Ngozi Lovelyn

"So he is friends with Jide" Ella said to herself, thinking that Jide was the one who invited him.

As Siv reached their position, he released a gentle smile, looking at Ella who was trying to understand why he headed her position. And Liz picked him immediately, thinking he came for her.

"I am Liz" she said, extending her hand

"I'm Sylvester, but you can call me, Siv" he introduced, accepting her hand, which he quickly dropped, returning his gaze to Ella.

"Everybody was invited, excluding me, may I know why?" Siv asked courteously

And Ella wrinkled her face, searching for the right word to reply him.

Siv continued, "For that, I have come to crash this party and everybody will go home, unhappy" he said in a very playful manner, making Ella and Liz to burst into laughing

"So now, invite me or you see me start breaking things" Siv said, still maintaining a smiley face

And Ella laughed at his humourous behaviour and said, "Siv, I'm inviting you to my boyfriend's party, please try and be there, your presence will be highly appreciated"

"That's perfect. So, here I am" Siv replied, slightly bending over

And his gesture made Ella chuckled boldly

"Yea, good thing she mentioned her boyfriend. So handsome, I'm single, let's mingle together" Liz said to herself, waiting for Siv to finish discussing with Ella, so he can turn over to her

Jide who was busy with his friends got interrupted after his eyes spotted Siv chatting with Ella. He saw how she was comfortable chatting with him and wondered what they were talking about and whether she was the one who invited him.

He removed his eyes, and centred his attention on the party. Just then, one of his girls who usually turned him on arrived the party.
She was exquisitely beautiful. All eyes centred on her, as she stood the entrance, searching for Jide.

"Who is she?" Liz asked

"I don't know" Ella replied, having a feeling that, she could be one of Jide's girlfriends

(1) (Reply)

Not All The Way / How To Speak And Write English With Good Diction / Share Your Indomie Experience And Win!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.