Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

What Nobody Tell You About Europe ( Italy) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Nobody Tell You About Europe ( Italy) (997 Views)

What They Would Not Tell You After IFA Initiation / Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep / How Would You Feel If A Doctor Tell You You Only Have 1 Year To Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nobody Tell You About Europe ( Italy) by CSPodcast: 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
Europe is not what they tell us in Nigeria. If you come here suffers and difficulties day well well.
If una wan know the story of people way de hustle and struggle for italy, Listen to this podcast where my mom
narrate her early years in italy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50oTUCh_Qk8
Re: What Nobody Tell You About Europe ( Italy) by oriaburefarms: 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
Welldone. I enjoyed it.

Some people don't Know how life Is abroad.
Wish you guys luck. Looking forward for the next episode

Mama made me laugh alot
Re: What Nobody Tell You About Europe ( Italy) by MYZOLE: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
Re: What Nobody Tell You About Europe ( Italy) by eedimo(m): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
Compared to Nigeria?
Re: What Nobody Tell You About Europe ( Italy) by CSPodcast: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
eedimo:
Compared to Nigeria?
In nigeria there is no shame in certain hustle.
Atleast you can invent something to keep you moving. In Europe You must register everything and everything is damn expensive. so our brothers in Italy are begging in the streets.
If you people want a specific episode on any topic related to abroad let me know

(1) (Reply)

Burial Methods? / Can Naija's Young Girls Do This? / An Interesting Piece On "Expanding Frontiers Of The Yoruba Culture"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.