Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,813 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan (89167 Views)

Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos / Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 / The Story Of Nigeria Pastor, Daniel Abodunrin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by phlame(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
Prophet Daniel Abodurin battled for his dear life but his strength was no match for that of the hefty lions, and in a moment, he was torn into pieces and devoured. His bloody red robe laid in shreds and his bible which he had flung away at the beginning of the attack was covered in dust. Stampede ensued in the zoo as people took to their heels after seeing such a horrible sight they will never forget in their lives.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by Jahzrockballer(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
I've heard this piece before
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by Anneka101(f): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
cheesy
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by Mightyhaiz: 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
i remember this incident..

grandad just finished reading about it and called everyone s attention to it.. The man started jubilating wildly as soon as the Lions gave the initial startle of retreat

2 Likes

Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by MomentMan(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
This is funny.
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by theTranslator: 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by ednut1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
Most Christians are few steps away from insanity

2 Likes

Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kestolove:
what do i think? i think his a very useless prophet
But not as useless as prophet muhammad the terrorist

1 Like

Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by Lordkratus(m): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
God for heaven go shock when the guy enter the cage, lmao

1 Like

Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by judedwriter(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
Unfortunately, the lions were not on compulsory fasting that fateful day like in the real biblical account of Daniel....

1 Like

Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by straighttalk(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
okay
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by Reffone: 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
He had faith but how about Holiness and righteousness?
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by thatigboman: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
Point of Correction! He did not do like Daniel.
Daniel in the Bible did not Just wake up and decide to Go into the Lion's Den.

Daniel was thrown into the Lions den as a result for refusing to obey the command of the King which went against His Walk with GOD.

Even The LORD JESUS Christ, the Embodiment of Power, who was tempted by the devil to do this and that, refused to yield !

There is a Difference between trying to be a Daniel and Folly!
so u think if the prophet were thrown into the cage, the lions would have spared him?
Let me tell u what would have happened? The lions would have done a ninja on him, eat him raw half way on air before his carcass hits the ground.

4 Likes

Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
Dingbat!

I heard God later sent him to rot in hell.
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by thatigboman: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
lilvicky68:
When his name is not Daniel and he wasn't thrown in..he voluntary entered by himself..That's hilarious
his name was Daniel.
I'm really surprised that those lions easily attacked and killed and devoured that prophet daniel.
I have watched enough National Geographic and have seen and known that lions dont attack from the front. They attack from behind. So the prophet must have tried to flee and showed the lions his back, hence the attack.

3 Likes

Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by kingwonder: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by olisaEze(m): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
Faith, presumption or foolishness. When your religion is borrowed, it’s so difficult to tell when you have crossed lines from one to the other.

Faith - I believe in God.

Presumption - God ignores everyone’s prayers except Church goers.

Foolishness - Since Jesus walked on water, I will cross the lagoon on foot because I believe.

PS: Oké afa na egbū nwa nkita (na strong name dey kill dog pikin). Dem no dey roast corn for inside filling station, if u know u know. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by smile11s(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
Point of Correction! He did not do like Daniel.
Daniel in the Bible did not Just wake up and decide to Go into the Lion's Den.

Daniel was thrown into the Lions den as a result for refusing to obey the command of the King which went against His Walk with GOD.

Even The LORD JESUS Christ, the Embodiment of Power, who was tempted by the devil to do this and that, refused to yield !

There is a Difference between trying to be a Daniel and Folly!

What’s the difference? ITK
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
He changed his weed supplier.

1 Like

Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by stanliwise(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
heendrix:
Fake news, he was actually the one that killed the Lion which he later got arrested for it
True I read the news too. I think they later released him
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by gambia(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
He must be a JOKER
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by PETUK(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
Henrydonland:

what does this mean
pvssy
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by Mightyhaiz: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
Dramaticmaterial:
This how nigerian parents treat there children whenever they fail an exam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G74izBvZuc
the english wack,but e try sha
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by Sterope(f): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
I can't fault him. He died for what he believed in.
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by AmadorSays: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
Na wa o, what a way to go undecided
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by Toosure70: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
He made name than your generation. He died years back but still remember. Who know you under that died after him. Rest on brave man.
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by AmadorSays: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
Sterope:
I can't fault him. He died for what he believed in.
abi?
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by harmony75: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
����omg this is someone's uncle,father,son,brother omg ����so hilarious!
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by zedman1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Liar! lipsrsealed
You should know the guy was just being sarcastic. I remember this story when it was hot. I don old.

1 Like

Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by Emilokoiyawon: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
The bible miracle stories are not real. How many times do we have to tell these stupid Christians?

1 Like

Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by Arinze624: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ajọ ife na atọ amụ grin grin
Anwa ná Chineke kere gị ọnwụnwa,,.
In English,, do not tempt the Lord your God! grin sad sad
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by shadrach77: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
lilvicky68:
Since his name is Daniel and he should have told them to throw him in..he voluntary entered by himself..That's hilarious

Some things have been added to the original story in order to embellish it. I remember the day as though it's yesterday. His real name wasn't Daniel. People started calling him Daniel after the incident.

Secondly, he scaled the fence of the lion's cage in order to get in. Nobody let him into the cage.

Thirdly the cage had only ONE lion in it.

All these bloggers sef! cry

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? / Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? / Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.